CEO's Colluding to hold down workers wages

And you are scared to answer questions.

Explain how CEOs colluding to hold down wages is good capitalism.

Explain how it is illegal. How is an agreement between different orgs that does not impact the consumer, except for maybe keeping costs down, bad capitalism?
Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage. It is an agreement among firms or individuals to divide a market, set prices, limit production or limit opportunities.[1] It can involve "wage fixing, kickbacks, or misrepresenting the independence of the relationship between the colluding parties".[2] In legal terms, all acts effected by collusion are considered void.[3]

Marty, dear Marty...what has happened to you and these type of stances of yours as of late?

Collusion is illegal, period. As it should be.

If these corporations were open about their policy and also gave these employees a non compete contract, where the employee was aware of the policy and compensated for the contract, then it would be fine...but that is NOT what happened here.

So what law was actually broken besides stretched anti-trust violations?

Way to not answer AGAIN.

You're not a good capitalist, you are a crony capitalist.

We have a labor market which allows good workers to get their market value in wages. These cronies ruined this market by colluding. This is crony capitalism. You support capitalism only to benefit the very rich. These clowns are why so many are anti capitalist.

I guess progressives are the capitalists now.

then make a law making it illegal. Don't use a modified law to get what you want.

Everyone should want laws promoting good capitalism. You have shown that you know nothing about good capitalism.

And you have shown that you know nothing about the law. You can't answer my question so you dodge. Eat a neg.

then make a law making it illegal. Don't use a modified law to get what you want.

Everyone should want laws promoting good capitalism. You have shown that you know nothing about good capitalism.

And you have shown that you know nothing about the law. You can't answer my question so you dodge. Eat a neg.

The justice dept went after them, I think they know the law. You are the only one dodging, it's quite pathetic actually.

Why? What is the particular part of the law that is being applied?

These are not laws promoting good capitalism, these are laws being used as gotcha's to forward a progressive agenda, nothing more.

You are about as much of a capitalist as truthmatters is a theoretical physicist.

Explain how it is illegal. How is an agreement between different orgs that does not impact the consumer, except for maybe keeping costs down, bad capitalism?

You want the rich to collude and dictate wages rather than let the market determine wages. You are not a capitalist.

You want the rich to collude and dictate wages rather than let the market determine wages. You are not a capitalist.

So i guess you are against the minimum wage then, right?

The justice dept went after them, I think they know the law. You are the only one dodging, it's quite pathetic actually.

This justice department???? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Companies could really make life nice for employees if companies didn't have the saddle of providing healthcare for them too.

That universal healthcare thing could really solve a LOT of problems in one shot.

While CEO pay continues to skyrocket they are colluding to hold down workers wages. Steve Jobs is always given as an example of a CEO who deserved his pay.

Apple and Google settle antitrust lawsuit over hiring collusion charges | Technology | theguardian.com

Here is another article on same subject:
Apple, Google, Intel, Adobe settle hiring collusion suit - The Tech

This one says lucasfilms, Pixar and intuit have settled similar lawsuits.

The all settle and modify their techniques. its cheaper for them to settle.

Companies could really make life nice for employees if companies didn't have the saddle of providing healthcare for them too.

That universal healthcare thing could really solve a LOT of problems in one shot.

Companies are in the business to make money not take care of you. You are a means to an end. They pay you just enough so you wont quit. If you dont believe me quit and see how fast someone takes your spot and also call back in 2 weeks and see if the company misses you.

Forum List

Back