🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Challenge to my liberal friends

You are correct...if I knew how to change the title of this post I would. Not questioning validity of the investigation...agree it needed to occur. My point was really that so many people are elatedly CONVINCED that some collusion happened when there is almost no real evidence anything occurred. They just refer to it hopefully in broad terms. All these perjury crimes are either unrelated (Manafort/Gates) or due to stupidity of unnecessarily lying about things that weren't even crimes (Flynn/Papadoppoulos).
agree it needed to occur

based on what?

I don't think the evidence supports it at this point in the game but there was a time when there was a reasonable appearance that the Trump campaign may have dealt with the Russians in an effort to get dirt on HRC. Also, the real issue in all of this was Trump asking Comey to "let it go" with Micheal Flynn and asking for loyalty. In our government, agency heads are loyal to the Constitution not the sitting President. I personally believe this was more a product of Trump's coming from the business world and being new to government. This turned out to be a bad ask by Trump since Flynn actually had some shady stuff going on and then foolishly lied about meeting with the Russians which was not even illegal. However, I think the DOJ should have conducted the investigation and this special counsel has been milking this for WAY too long.
no that information came later. Now you made the comment it had to occur. why? wouldn't it be helpful to understand what started the accusation about Russia? I swear by every bone in my body it was the DNC server. And do you know that as I type today, that server was never looked at? It's hilarious the pompous nature of the lefts in this country.

Good point...I will post a new thread tomorrow based on this.

Ask these two questions:
  • How do we protect our democratic institutions from foreign attacks
  • Did any America citizen conspire for any reason - money, power, sex, etc. - with a foreign power to influence our election
Yes, the fbi and dnc and you’re ok with it. Traitor

Name the sources you consider credible.

Any source that has a reasonable reputation on the left or right. I'll even accept the Washington Post or New York Times. "Mr. Trump specifically asked for Russian assistance." is a blatant untruth so I'll take any decent source to back this up. A more neutral source would be even better.

The neutral source is Mueller. It is not either of the investigations underway in the Congress.

Mueller is following the money, and no doubt there is lots of money to follow.

Ok...seriously though. I responded to a poster who claimed "Mr. Trump specifically asked for Russian assistance." IF Mueller concludes that is a true statement then "All hail President Pence". But, there is literally no reason to believe that right now other than wishful thinking.
Trump did ask the Russians to release Hitlery's emails if they had them. Is that the assistance? LOL. why wasn't Hitlery in jail for bleach bitting her pcs and phones and deleting subpoenaed emails? why is no one on the left calling for her to be locked up. IT'S ILLEGAL. every leftist is a hypocrite bigger than the moon.
the personal emails she deleted were NEVER SUBPOENAED, only govt related emails.... is my understanding of it...

subpoenas are specific and narrow for us citizens and are not issued by a judge for a wide fishing net the gvt can use to find some dirt on us.... they have to state specifically what they are looking for and what info on a crime they think they will find.
Her email period! Too funny, nice excuse. She pay you for that?

Any source that has a reasonable reputation on the left or right. I'll even accept the Washington Post or New York Times. "Mr. Trump specifically asked for Russian assistance." is a blatant untruth so I'll take any decent source to back this up. A more neutral source would be even better.

The neutral source is Mueller. It is not either of the investigations underway in the Congress.

Ok...seriously though. I responded to a poster who claimed "Mr. Trump specifically asked for Russian assistance." IF Mueller concludes that is a true statement then "All hail President Pence". But, there is literally no reason to believe that right now other than wishful thinking.
Trump did ask the Russians to release Hitlery's emails if they had them. Is that the assistance? LOL. why wasn't Hitlery in jail for bleach bitting her pcs and phones and deleting subpoenaed emails? why is no one on the left calling for her to be locked up. IT'S ILLEGAL. every leftist is a hypocrite bigger than the moon.
the personal emails she deleted were NEVER SUBPOENAED, only govt related emails.... is my understanding of it...

subpoenas are specific and narrow for us citizens and are not issued by a judge for a wide fishing net the gvt can use to find some dirt on us.... they have to state specifically what they are looking for and what info on a crime they think they will find.
PROVE IT! You are passing lies....

Show us a copy of the subpoena issued by the judge where it defines what the subpoena is for....

Come on, do it....show us...you keep saying it is true, well PROVE IT.

HIllary Clinton started the leftist brainwashing with the Russia BS if people recall their days of running speeches. She stood up on stage during their little competitition speech her and that idiot Obama began pushing it.

The loons began the brainwashing way back then. The morons thought it would gain the bitch votes she can't even win cheating.

Here is the challenge:

There has been so much talk about how the Trump campaign "colluded" with Russia but almost no talk of exactly "how" did the team "collude". Explain your theory about how the Trump team specifically and tangibly "colluded" with Russia to influence the election?

Colluding is a possibility but not the only possible charge

Obstruction of justice
Money Laundering for the Russian mob
Violating Government sanctions
Tax violations
Perjury
Abuse of power

Colluding would be icing on the cake

PROVE IT! You are passing lies....

Show us a copy of the subpoena issued by the judge where it defines what the subpoena is for....

Come on, do it....show us...you keep saying it is true, well PROVE IT.
Came up in the election!

Here is the challenge:

There has been so much talk about how the Trump campaign "colluded" with Russia but almost no talk of exactly "how" did the team "collude". Explain your theory about how the Trump team specifically and tangibly "colluded" with Russia to influence the election?
Its conspiracy, not collusion. Its should be about knowingly conspiring with a foreign government to exchange dirt on your opponent for policy initiatives.
mqsthvilv7c01.jpg

Here is the challenge:

Its conspiracy, not collusion. Its should be about knowingly conspiring with a foreign government to exchange dirt on your opponent for policy initiatives.
mqsthvilv7c01.jpg
you mean like the dossier? I agree. now you find evidence trump had one.

Here is the challenge:

mqsthvilv7c01.jpg
When Russia actively kills people due to the release of the dossier, it kinda tends to indicate it's legit. And this general.

Here is the challenge:

mqsthvilv7c01.jpg
When Russia actively kills people due to the release of the dossier, it kinda tends to indicate it's legit. And this general.
what? explain that upchuck

Forum List

Back