chances are HIGH Soleimani was taken out for good reasons

....obviously our intel knew whatever Soleimani was up to for the fact we had great intel to take him out
...if we had such good intel to take him out, we should've had intel on what he was up to
He was gaining power rapidly in Iran.
Makes you wonder.

Jo

"Chances"? ....are "high"? Why on earth do we need to defend the Trump administration's decision to take out a freaking terrorist general? Chances are high that the embassy in Baghdad would have ended up the same way as the embassy in Benghazi if we didn't have a President with a set of balls.

....obviously our intel knew whatever Soleimani was up to for the fact we had great intel to take him out
...if we had such good intel to take him out, we should've had intel on what he was up to
He was gaining power rapidly in Iran.
Makes you wonder.

Jo
yes...their culture is ridiculous---tens of thousands go to the streets for his funeral?? then many die in a stampede??!!! for a military general??

Good reasons like tRump needed the news cycle off of impeachment.
hahahahha--thank you
...you people post CRAP---so, Mr Trump told ALL of his advisors/etc to kill someone so the news would talk about that and not impeachment???!!!!!??
big HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bullshit
..do you know how ridiculous you sound???!!!

AND ALL of his advisors agreed and FAKED reasons to kill someone???!!
You think he wouldn't lie about that?
nonsense --pure nonsense if you think that

Show the intel that justified taking him out and case closed.
..if you publish the intel, then you lose your soruces !!! DUH
that would be STUPID !!!! big DUH for you brutha
..they would KILL those people that helped us!!!
you are not that bright, are you?

..we assassinated Yamamoto and the Brits tried to assassinate Rommel......
Assassination of military leaders is a very effective means of combating enemies. Soleimani was going back home after
directing the attempted takeover of our embassy in Iraq.
One hostility deserves another and we have no reason to explain or defend his death.. Good riddance, Qasem Soleimani.

Show the intel that justified taking him out and case closed.

what?? you havent seen it yet???

No post it for us.
sorry but I aint an intel officer,,,

guess this is another thing in life you will just have to live with or get over,,,

one good thing is this terrorist isnt killing innocent people anymore,,,

The question isn't whether there was good reason. The question is whether it was a good idea and what ramifications it would cause.

Based on this decision we've sent more troops to the ME, several soldiers have died, Iraq and others in the region want the US completely out of the ME which could have logistical ramifications regarding our national security.

The question was never whether it was or wasn't a good idea. The question is whether it was a smart one.

That would be a great debate but I doubt there is enough tolerance here to hold it.

The question isn't whether there was good reason. The question is whether it was a good idea and what ramifications it would cause.

Based on this decision we've sent more troops to the ME, several soldiers have died, Iraq and others in the region want the US completely out of the ME which could have logistical ramifications regarding our national security.

The question was never whether it was or wasn't a good idea. The question is whether it was a smart one.

That would be a great debate but I doubt there is enough tolerance here to hold it.
..that's contradictory---good idea but not smart????!!!

considering he has killed more people than most armies,,,it was a good/smart idea all the way around,,,

It's called strategy. I'm sure you're familiar with "battles and wars". Sometimes it's smart to lose the battle if it will allow you to win the war.

Just something to think about and discuss.

There's a better chance the reasons are simply excuses to justify. If the US gov't says it, it most likely is a lie- there is over 100 years of lies as a reminder.

considering he has killed more people than most armies,,,it was a good/smart idea all the way around,,,

Okay, I guess we will see in the months and years to come. You could very well be right. I hope you are.

Forum List

Back