Characteristics of a great leader

I have never heard of a great leader go out every day and tell their constituents all the great things they have done.
In fact, just the opposite. Great leaders focus on doing great things for their constituents. Spending a lot of time telling constituents how great one does, takes away from doing great things.
Trump is not a great leader.
Yeah.
Obama was a bloviating blowhard douche.
I have never heard of a great leader go out every day and tell their constituents all the great things they have done.
In fact, just the opposite. Great leaders focus on doing great things for their constituents. Spending a lot of time telling constituents how great one does, takes away from doing great things.
Trump is not a great leader.
View attachment 329110
That meme is a timeless classic.

That's because great leaders get their props from a properly-functioning press. If he didn't blow his own horn people would know only what the enemy tells them.

trump blows his own horn, because it's all trump knows. Most of his sentences start with "I..." then a lot of blowing.

Forum List

Back