Charges dropped in Smollett case

bullshit---you can't have people calling the police everyday with false claims
AND the bigger thing is, this is more proof blacks get away with being racist/haters
....so whites laugh and don't care when you people scream RACISM at everything
...he made race relations worse

again, Had a coworker who was black gay dude who got beaten up by three dudes who called him a "faggot". The police took his statement and nothing else came of it. The reality is, simple assaults, unless they catch it on tape or something, the police just take a statement....

The ONLY reason why this was investigated at all was because it was a celebrity and it made national news.

I agree, he's made race relations worse in the way that keying a car that has already been totaled makes it worse, I guess.

Most people just look at him and see that he's kind of pathetic and needy, not any indictment of the society at large. But if you are a racist/homophobe and want another excuse to hate 'those people', have at it.
bullshit--the police HAVE to investigate assaults--especially against blacks/gays/etc
GODFKING DAMN!!! ????!!!!!!!!!!!! BULLSHIT
1.same shit happens to whites
2. if there is no evidence, the police CAN'T do anything--be it for assault/robbery/etc !!----. I had stuff stolen from my house, they took my statement and that was that
......you are wrong--if it had been just anybody the police would've investigated and if evidence was found, they would follow SOP

You mean like Epstein. Or like Trump who seems to be ABOVE the law.

bullshit---you can't have people calling the police everyday with false claims
AND the bigger thing is, this is more proof blacks get away with being racist/haters
....so whites laugh and don't care when you people scream RACISM at everything
...he made race relations worse

again, Had a coworker who was black gay dude who got beaten up by three dudes who called him a "faggot". The police took his statement and nothing else came of it. The reality is, simple assaults, unless they catch it on tape or something, the police just take a statement....

The ONLY reason why this was investigated at all was because it was a celebrity and it made national news.

I agree, he's made race relations worse in the way that keying a car that has already been totaled makes it worse, I guess.

Most people just look at him and see that he's kind of pathetic and needy, not any indictment of the society at large. But if you are a racist/homophobe and want another excuse to hate 'those people', have at it.
bullshit--the police HAVE to investigate assaults--especially against blacks/gays/etc
1.same shit happens to whites
2. if there is no evidence, the police CAN'T do anything--be it for assault/robbery/etc !!----. I had stuff stolen from my house, they took my statement and that was that
......you are wrong--if it had been just anybody the police would've investigated and if evidence was found, they would follow SOP

You mean like Epstein. Or like Trump who seems to be ABOVE the law.
again--HUGE difference--Trump was not INDICTED by a grand jury
but your racism makes you blind you can''t see this OBVIOUS difference

At the very least, the deal should have included Smollett admitting guilt.

This result is clearly a case of privilege.

Oh you mean the tables have been turned??

At the very least, the deal should have included Smollett admitting guilt.

This result is clearly a case of privilege.

Oh you mean the tables have been turned??

That my friend is WHITE WEALTHY PRIVLEDGE.

Guy, in Chicago, 83% of MURDERERS get away with it. Get fucking real. Fag-bashing goes into the "DILIGAF" file.

Dude, you just admitted that you were the victim of a crime and they did the bare minimum, which is what happens with most assault cases. If they don't catch the guy in the act, they don't bother.

The reality here is that BECAUSE it was a celebrity, they actually bothered to do an investigation... and because the story sounded suspicious from the very start.

Imagine if a white man made up a fake hate crime accusing blacks. Then the DA refused to press charges.

Cities would be ablaze right now.

do you have a case where that actually happened?

I pointed out that Morton Downey Jr. did the SAME thing in 1987, accused some skinheads of drawing a swastika on his face... and they didn't press charges then, either

Yeah, I've seen your argument, and there may well be something to it. On the other hand, I don't see why that - assuming it's correct - wouldn't render the entire CPD & Chicago justice system inoperable.

Well, I would argue given that the CPD only clears 17% of murder cases because their relationship with the community is so bad, means it is already darned close.

So, for the time being, I'd argue the Smollett case was thrown out for matters pertaining specifically to that case, unless there's additional evidence emerging that would indicate there's broader influence on it.

But I haven't seen it. In fact, all I've seen is that the person Kim Foxx handed the case off to decided that it wasn't worth the resources to prosecute, millions of dollars for a minor felony. That's money they can't spend prosecuting murderers and rapists. (Providing the CPD can actually bring them a case.)

"Black youth shot by the cops and no repercussions" wasn't exactly the kind of story that was previously thought fatally to taint jury pools, or was it?

I think it's a matter of context.

Everyone agrees that the Rodney King trial and the subsequent riots were a major contributing factor as to why OJ Simpson got off on jury nullification. But that same jury pool still continued to send poor black offenders with barely competent public defender to prison. They didn't want to share their streets with these guys any more than white folks did.

But you give them a popular celebrity and a chance to tweak the CPD, over a case that in the end has no real consequences... um, yeah, that's a loser.

Again, I can't argue with any of that, other than to note it's too big a brush for my taste. All I can say, if they threw out the case because it's too minor an offense to go to trial, why did they try to get it before the court, and now seal the case? Something, I think, doesn't quite add up here.

Imagine if a white man made up a fake hate crime accusing blacks. Then the DA refused to press charges.

do you have a case where that actually happened?

I pointed out that Morton Downey Jr. did the SAME thing in 1987, accused some skinheads of drawing a swastika on his face... and they didn't press charges then, either
Only cases were whites have been PROSECUTED and found INNOCENT in a COURT OF LAW and BLACKS BURN CITIES DOWN.

I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack
In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack
which button would you press?
4HJIk4d.jpg
Show us where the media has been saying smollett is a criminal for two years, liar?

There is overwhelming evidence the fag is guilty and none on Trump.
oh really?
gqjlb7r3fio21.png
Proving what exactly? lol you people are ridiculous with your fake crap.You cannot seem to understand that the law does not allow the report to be released in full due to the FACT that liberal scum (you) would use it to attack people.

I figured the "law abiding" Orange Anus Worshippers would get their stained pantiez wet over this. And they have.

Last edited:

Guy, in Chicago, 83% of MURDERERS get away with it. Get fucking real. Fag-bashing goes into the "DILIGAF" file.

Dude, you just admitted that you were the victim of a crime and they did the bare minimum, which is what happens with most assault cases. If they don't catch the guy in the act, they don't bother.

The reality here is that BECAUSE it was a celebrity, they actually bothered to do an investigation... and because the story sounded suspicious from the very start.
83% who’ve had a Grand Jury say prosecute have never faced prosecution?

Your pathetic lies are hilarious.

This happens all the time when whites call the cops on blacks for no other reason than being black. That can be a fatal occurrence for the blacks involved BTW, yet, you seem totally fine with that. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out why this is your stance.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Only cases were whites have been PROSECUTED and found INNOCENT in a COURT OF LAW and BLACKS BURN CITIES DOWN.

Um, yeah, let's look at that.

Wilson really did kill brown. He wasn't innocent. A prosecutor pretty much gave him a pass, so people rioted.

Smollett didn't kill anyone. He didn't injure anyone but himself. Nobody is going to come away from this having a better opinion of him.

So you kind of made my point. When cops can get away with killing black children, you really can't be surprised when they don't want to prosecute a black celebrity on the word of a corrupt police department.

This happens all the time when whites call the cops on blacks. That can be a fatal occurrence for the blacks involved BTW, yet, you seem totally fine with that. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out why this is your stance.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, sure it is.
Dumbass racist.

Forum List

Back