Charges dropped in Smollett case

Only cases were whites have been PROSECUTED and found INNOCENT in a COURT OF LAW and BLACKS BURN CITIES DOWN.

Um, yeah, let's look at that.

Wilson really did kill brown. He wasn't innocent. A prosecutor pretty much gave him a pass, so people rioted.

Smollett didn't kill anyone. He didn't injure anyone but himself. Nobody is going to come away from this having a better opinion of him.

So you kind of made my point. When cops can get away with killing black children, you really can't be surprised when they don't want to prosecute a black celebrity on the word of a corrupt police department.
Spinning for rich racists having to not follow laws, how Leftard of you.

This jackass is a disgrace. It’s bad enough that he staged a fake attack, but he made it political with the two guys wearing MAGA hats.

That the state attorney sealed it is even worse.
What do you want to happen to him for committing such an grave offence?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Imagine if a white man made up a fake hate crime accusing blacks. Then the DA refused to press charges.

Cities would be ablaze right now.
This happens all the time when whites call the cops on blacks. That can be a fatal occurrence for the blacks involved BTW, yet, you seem totally fine with that. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out why this is your stance.

You are right with African Americans who live with civility. But you protect the scumbag games played year after year after year. And many who live with civility protect the people who are are dangerous to society. And then the power fiefdoms treat your personal views the way you resent.

I figured the "law abiding" Orange Anus Worshippers would get their stained pantiez wet over this. And they have.
Except their panties aren't stained by something just wet, they're stained by something brown.

Last edited:
I figured the law abiding Orange Anus Worshippers would get their stained pantiez wet over this. And they have.
The Left love rich racists getting away with crime.

You always just make shit up 2020. Only folks that love people getting away with crime are other criminals and politicians. Just ask your buddy DJT. Smollett paid for American justice. Get over it.

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah so, you know he admitted to it right?
If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say. And this Republican is trying to say something.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I have a question for everyone in this thread.

For the left: I guess that a prosecutor choosing to NOT prosecute a suspect means they are innocent. Like the Prosecutor choosing to NOT prosecute Trump? That makes Trump innocent, right?

For the Right: I guess that the prosecutor choosing to drop the charges doesn't mean anything, so that means the Trump is really guilty, right?

Either you believe in the presumption of innocence for everyone, or you don't believe in it at all.

The guy committed a hoax
That hoax was an insult to the city of Chicago and those who legitimately are assaulted because of race or sexuality

He probably would not have gone to jail but paid a major fine and get hundreds of hours of community service

The key is an admission of guilt which should end his career

Now he is doing a victory dance showing how it proved he was not guilty and was actually attacked as he said

Here is Smollet on the set of Planet of the Apes

D2myASuVAAAklnw.jpg:large

I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack
In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack
which button would you press?
4HJIk4d.jpg
Show us where the media has been saying smollett is a criminal for two years, liar?

There is overwhelming evidence the fag is guilty and none on Trump.
oh really?
gqjlb7r3fio21.png
Proving what exactly? lol you people are ridiculous with your fake crap.You cannot seem to understand that the law does not allow the report to be released in full due to the FACT that liberal scum (you) would use it to attack people.
we cant know the truth because it might hurt your fee-fees?
g662v0oqslo21.jpg

admit they made a huge mistake in the Smollett case. Sad.

I guess this means Smollet is innocent ! Just like trump .
Trump IS innocent. Mueller said so, and Mueller is a highly respected man of integrity, many Democrats said so.

Well we don’t know what he said cause the report is not public .
CNN and MSNBC told us that Mueller said there was no collusion. Idiot.

Does CNN have the report? No .
https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.co...note/6f3248a4-4d94-4d5f-ad42-8ff6ccb1a89e.pdf

I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

which button would you press?
4HJIk4d.jpg
Show us where the media has been saying smollett is a criminal for two years, liar?

There is overwhelming evidence the fag is guilty and none on Trump.
oh really?
gqjlb7r3fio21.png
Proving what exactly? lol you people are ridiculous with your fake crap.You cannot seem to understand that the law does not allow the report to be released in full due to the FACT that liberal scum (you) would use it to attack people.
we cant know the truth because it might hurt your fee-fees?
g662v0oqslo21.jpg
Oh...dear... gawd. I'm going to lose my breakfast. Gross.

Rahm got him out of it even though he stated the opposite publicly. Rahm was ordered to squash this then deflect in the media. It worked for many. Utter fools.

This order came from the top of the Democrat power brokers (funders). This is pure corruption.

Forum List

Back