Charges dropped in Smollett case

The guy committed a hoax
That hoax was an insult to the city of Chicago and those who legitimately are assaulted because of race or sexuality

He probably would not have gone to jail but paid a major fine and get hundreds of hours of community service

The key is an admission of guilt which should end his career

Now he is doing a victory dance showing how it proved he was not guilty and was actually attacked as he said

I have to agree with Smollett with his sticking with his story. Mueller stuck with his phony "collusion" story for 2 years, and even though it blew up in his face, he still maintains his posture of righteousness.

Why should a black guy genuflect to the facts when a honky like the Mule does not.

As far as I'm concerned, I never heard of Smollett before this whole thing came down, and really could care less whether the Marxist government in Illinois decides his behavior is fine with them.

Corruption in Chicago! Who would have thought it? :aargh:

Said No One Ever. Hey, he helped expose the fake news, so I'm thankful for that. :)

Funny that NBC has a bunch of "Chicago" shows..like Chicago PD er summin..

They arrest this guy who is clearly guilty and the corrupt machine lets him go and then he goes and does it again. That's reality.

Chicago has been corrupt since well before my lifetime.

See: Al Capone days+ before.

I have a question for everyone in this thread.

For the left: I guess that a prosecutor choosing to NOT prosecute a suspect means they are innocent. Like the Prosecutor choosing to NOT prosecute Trump? That makes Trump innocent, right?

For the Right: I guess that the prosecutor choosing to drop the charges doesn't mean anything, so that means the Trump is really guilty, right?

Either you believe in the presumption of innocence for everyone, or you don't believe in it at all.

Or you believe the system has become intolerably corrupt.

Rahm got him out of it even though he stated the opposite publicly. Rahm was ordered to squash this then deflect in the media. It worked for many. Utter fools.

This order came from the top of the Democrat power brokers (funders). This is pure corruption.

If Rahm and Soros were in on this scheme from the start, staging the attack to make political hay against the Trumpster, I can see why they didn't want this case to come to trial. Mayor Emmanuel is in a fight for his political life, a story that creates a race war on the streets would really help his political campaign.

BREAKING: George Soros Donated $408,000 to Kim Foxx, Prosecutor Who Let Jussie Smollett Walk

BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) March 26, 2019
giphy.gif

quelle surprise

Arguing facts with penelope is like kissing a pig. The pig doesn't really understand and eventually gets upset.

Esp if a pig is kissing me. I do not like pigs and I do not eat pig meat.

You must be Muslim or Jewish then...

As for Smollett the reality is the guy faked attacks against him and should have faced trial but he will not.

I know you think it is just peachy for someone like Smollett to lie to police but I can understand why the City of Chicago and it Police force disagree with you.

The D.A. is the idiot here...

Why must I be Muslim or Jewish??

Why must you attack every Jewish Politician?

Also Penelope just because Cook County dropped the charges does not mean Smollett is cleared of all charges...

He still has to worry about Federal Charges seeing he mailed himself a fake death threat and if my memory is correct with a fake substance in it...

So as you whine about the Jewish Mayor not being a man and being like Trump just remember your boy Smollett broke the law and just because the Cook County D.A. was bought off does not mean the Feds will be...

Arguing facts with penelope is like kissing a pig. The pig doesn't really understand and eventually gets upset.

As for Smollett the reality is the guy faked attacks against him and should have faced trial but he will not.

I know you think it is just peachy for someone like Smollett to lie to police but I can understand why the City of Chicago and it Police force disagree with you.

Also Penelope just because Cook County dropped the charges does not mean Smollett is cleared of all charges...

He still has to worry about Federal Charges seeing he mailed himself a fake death threat and if my memory is correct with a fake substance in it...

So as you whine about the Jewish Mayor not being a man and being like Trump just remember your boy Smollett broke the law and just because the Cook County D.A. was bought off does not mean the Feds will be...

Oh is he jewish, glad you told me that. I think he was innocent from the start, and I'm sticking by it. He is not my boy , and I do not watch his movie, I didn't even know who he was before this.

Is the black Chief of Police a jew as well??

Oh is he jewish, glad you told me that. I think he was innocent from the start, and I'm sticking by it. He is not my boy , and I do not watch his movie, I didn't even know who he was before this.

Nonsense, you know very well the Mayor of Chicago is Jewish!

Also you know very well Smollett is guilty but just want him innocent because he is a Democrat!!

Cut the shit and had this been Trump you would be calling for a public hanging at noon!!!

I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack
In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack

Tucker Carlson asks why isn't anyone laughing now?

I figured the law abiding Orange Anus Worshippers would get their stained pantiez wet over this. And they have.
The Left love rich racists getting away with crime.

You always just make shit up 2020. Only folks that love people getting away with crime are other criminals and politicians. Just ask your buddy DJT. Smollett paid for American justice. Get over it.
As I look at a thread filled with leftists cheerleading for a rich racist who just walked for a crime ordinary Americans are sitting in prison for I’d have to say you’re as clueless as usual.

Over A Dozen Felonies Dropped.
All Records SEALED so no FOIA Requests can gain access to the information about the case.
18 Hours of Community Service with JESSE JACKSON is his punishment.
Smollett continues to claim his innocence.
...and Rham Emmanuel & the Chicago Police Chief are PISSED!

Democrats put on another 'clinic' on how to deny 'Equal Justice' to Trump-Hating Hollywood Criminals...

:clap:

All Records SEALED so no FOIA Requests can gain access to the information about the case.

Democrats put on another 'clinic' on how to deny 'Equal Justice' to Trump-Hating Hollywood Criminals...

Democrat corruption in Chicago?

524a100be691b25e48c4428b_736.jpg

That a Grand Jury said was good enough to prosecute.

If I were serving on the Grand Jury I’d hold a press conference and resign pointing out the corruption has made Grand Juries a waste of time.

BREAKING: George Soros Donated $408,000 to Kim Foxx, Prosecutor Who Let Jussie Smollett Walk

giphy.gif

quelle surprise
So George Soros Donated $408,000 to Kim Foxx the Prosecutor who let Jussie Smollett go free all of a sudden? Who'd a thunk it? I guess Tucker Carlson didn't know that when I posted what he said a couple of posts ago...:

I have to add that America has spent $20 or $30 million dollars on this case already in so many ways, and George Soros only gave $408,000 to some lawyer to get him off? I'm very skeptical that Mr. Soros got off that cheap, considering the price that is to the American justice system. How do we ever stop the corruption that George Soros buys if this is the truth, because deep state has a way of concealing the truth, and the top players walk away $millions richer, apiece. How much is a million dollars, anyway?

I guess we'll have to give Jussie a new name: JU$$IE $MOLLETT ! ! ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I figured the law abiding Orange Anus Worshippers would get their stained pantiez wet over this. And they have.
The Left love rich racists getting away with crime.

You always just make shit up 2020. Only folks that love people getting away with crime are other criminals and politicians. Just ask your buddy DJT. Smollett paid for American justice. Get over it.
As I look at a thread filled with leftists cheerleading for a rich racist who just walked for a crime ordinary Americans are sitting in prison for I’d have to say you’re as clueless as usual.

People see black Jews like Mr. Smollett, and they get the wrong impression about these people.

The Great Sammy Davis Jr. led the way for America's black Jewish minority but Davis loved all people. He was a dittohead whose was best friends with a couple of honkies, the Chairman of the Board and the King of Cool. Davis is rolling in his grave on how Smollett's behavior reflects on their people.

giphy.gif

quelle surprise
So George Soros Donated $408,000 to Kim Foxx the Prosecutor who let Jussie Smollett go free all of a sudden? Who'd a thunk it? I guess Tucker Carlson didn't know that when I posted what he said a couple of posts ago...:

If you give big money to a politician then you own his or her ass. The Obamas went to their Sugar Daddy to call in favors.

Typical corrupt Democrat politics.

I hope the Trump administration pursues Federal charges against the racist asshole.

Is the black Chief of Police a jew as well??
I don't know, but GEORGE $ORO$ used to be

George Soros religion
The birth-name of George Soros is György Schwartz, he changed his family name in 1936 from Schwartz to Soros to avoid antisemitism. George Soros later said that he "grew up in a Jewish, anti-semitic home," and that his parents were "uncomfortable with their religious roots.". Soros is an atheist.
George Soros - Religion-wiki
religion.wikia.com/wiki/George_Soros

Jessie Jackson had a hand in this also as well as the string pullers controlling the Democrats. He got off due to his fame and knowing the right Democrats, especially Chicago Democrats like the Obamas, Valerie Jarrett, and Jackson.

I watched the Press Conference held by Rhambo and the Chicago Police Chief - they made it perfectly clear that all the evidence proved / proves Smollett was guilty of the more than a dozen felonies for which he was charged.

Forum List

Back