Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

Shocking.....

No, but what they do is make it look like an epidemic and it's anything but. As has been pointed out repeatedly, there is no slaughter of unarmed black men taking place by the police. In fact, there are more whites who get gunned down than black, but that's where the media comes in. You don't hear about it when it happens to a white guy, but the moment a black guy is gunned down it's national news and they make sure everyone knows about the races involved. This seed has been planted and sewed for years now.

As has the Democratic Party. Every criticism of Obama was met with "you just can't stand there's a black man in the White House." A Gallup poll I saw several years back showed race relations were at their peak in the 90s and early 2000s. It wasn't until Obama's election that it all went downhill. You can sit there and blame the "Alt-right" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean) media all day, but your ilk is just as responsible for the divisions. You have stoked it endless, particularly since Obama's first election, but nobody is surprised that you "don't see it" through your partisan lens.
Yeah..those assertions of Obama being the downfall of race relations don't quite hold up under scrutiny. Don't believe me? Here's Gallup's polls. When Obama was elected, millions of blacks finally had something to celebrate. While millions of white people...were just plain outraged. That's not the media's fault.

For 10 extra points, can you spot where race relations went in the tank? Hint.....Rise of the (orange tinted) Alt-Right.....:)

It was a locked glass door. Even if you believe the shooter (I don't), shooting someone through the LOCKED door - dropping them- then shooting them again while on the ground, is strictly not kosher.
where did anything say it was locked??

according to the shooter he was opening the outer door,,

dont worry I will wait for your proof,,

you still there??

just in case you missed my question,,

wrong,,,

all he did was put out a fire,, thats not getting himself into trouble,,

if you guys arent defending pedophiles youre defending criminals,,,

now tell me,, how does this switch over to the guy in texas that just got convicted for killing a rioter that was pointing an AK at him for just driving down the street??

dont worry I will wait for your spin on that one,,

Still here, just don't like wasting my time responding to dipshit posts.

Still here, just don't like wasting my time responding to dipshit posts.
it also seems you also dont like responding to ones that disprove your narrative,,
another mistake youre making is calling it a protest,,
protests happen during the daytime and dont include burning buildings and violence,,

where did anything say it was locked??

according to the shooter he was opening the outer door,,

dont worry I will wait for your proof,,
#133 has a bit of the probable cause statement. Glass door was locked. Taking him at his word the victim could not open the glass door and the BG shot him through it.
Ft80kCjWwAE_VCb

I sometimes feel like a Kindergarten teacher. I offered a possibility as to the mindset of an old person living in a dangerous world. Please, please, please pay closer attention.

Well, he will be much safer finishing out his life in jail :rolleyes:

#133 has a bit of the probable cause statement. Glass door was locked. Taking him at his word the victim could not open the glass door and the BG shot him through it.
Ft80kCjWwAE_VCb
so he was trying to open the door,, doesnt change much,, we all know screeen door locks are just a suggestion,,

unfortunately in missouri thats enough to justify shooting,, more so if youre old and cant defend yourself physically,,

its a very sad chain of events but dont meet the racist narrative pushed by racists that only care about a black life when its taken by a white person,,

so he was trying to open the door,, doesnt change much,, we all know screeen door locks are just a suggestion,,

unfortunately in missouri thats enough to justify shooting,, more so if youre old and cant defend yourself physically,,

its a very sad chain of events but dont meet the racist narrative pushed by racists that only care about a black life when its taken by a white person,,
And then he unlocked the door and shot him a second time while he was lying on the ground

A scared old white man made a tragic choice and will be held accountable.

WHAT THE FUCK is there to argue about? You people are fucking ridiculous

You pull the trigger, you are responsible for where the bullet goes.

Ooops is not a defence

Forum List

Back