Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

If you want to start seeing people changing their attitudes and opinions of black males, then black males can start the process by changing their own behavior. Look at what happened just the last few days in Chicago. Black teenagers went on a rampage.
All of us racially profile, WHETHER ANYONE LIKES TO TALK ABOUT IT OR NOT, it happens!
Black males are way overrepresented in violent crime, PERIOD!!!! If a black male shows up at a door in an unfamiliar neighborhood at 9:30PM, I can guarantee you the vast majority of Americans, especially white or Asian Americans, will be on guard much more so than if it were someone of a different ethnicity.

If you want to start seeing people changing their attitudes and opinions of black males, then black males can start the process by changing their own behavior. Look at what happened just the last few days in Chicago. Black teenagers went on a rampage.
All of us racially profile, WHETHER ANYONE LIKES TO TALK ABOUT IT OR NOT, it happens!
Black males are way overrepresented in violent crime, PERIOD!!!! If a black male shows up at a door in an unfamiliar neighborhood at 9:30PM, I can guarantee you the vast majority of Americans, especially white or Asian Americans, will be on guard much more so than if it were someone of a different ethnicity.
Also pizza party in Detroit.

I wonder if all that played a role in this guys fear and why he shot,,

or you are,,,

I read the law did you??

the law says they dont even have to be opening the door or on the property,,

like I said ,, he MIGHT walk,, not sure about enough details to say for sure,,

You mean this part of the law...

A person may, subject to the provisions of subsection 2 of this section, use physical force upon another person when and to the extent he or she reasonably believes such force to be necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person from what he or she reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of unlawful force by such other person.

There was no reason for him to believe there was imminent use of unlawful force by the kid he shot,

He does have to prove that he was acting in self-defense.

You mean this part of the law...

A person may, subject to the provisions of subsection 2 of this section, use physical force upon another person when and to the extent he or she reasonably believes such force to be necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person from what he or she reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of unlawful force by such other person.

There was no reason for him to believe there was imminent use of unlawful force by the kid he shot,

They do have to prove that they were acting in self-defense.
as usual you selective edit the law to support your narrative,,,

and since you werent there and didnt know anything about what had happened in the area your POV doesnt mean shit,,

best you go back to making excuses on how a letter for football is a participation trophy,,

as usual you selective edit the law to support your narrative,,,

and since you werent there and didnt know anything about what had happened in the area your POV doesnt mean shit,,

best you go back to making excuses on how a letter for football is a participation trophy,,

Well then, lets wager on if the man walks or not.

Are you willing to bet that I do not know what I am talking about?

wrong,,,

all he did was put out a fire,, thats not getting himself into trouble,,

if you guys arent defending pedophiles youre defending criminals,,,

now tell me,, how does this switch over to the guy in texas that just got convicted for killing a rioter that was pointing an AK at him for just driving down the street??

dont worry I will wait for your spin on that one,,
Are you accusing us of defending pedophiles?

Forum List

Back