Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

Watch NRA nuts turn this into a Stand Your Ground defense.

I was afraid, so I shot him
That's what conceal carry allows a person to do. If someone fears that their life is in imminent danger, they're free to stop the threat. Haven't you ever taken a conceal-carry course?

But….but

There was a “negro” on my porch
Who wouldn’t be afraid for their life?
Knock knock.....who's there? .32 cal

The old guy screwed up.

OMG...I had two in my back yard the other day......I wuz skeered.......but I had my trusty AR-15 and them boyz respeckded me.

He literally shot through the glass door, once while the victim was on the ground.

He panicked and was probably pumped full of either adrenaline or other substances - he was at home after all. How rational would you be if you thought someone was about to bust your door down? I'm not saying he was right, but I think there are reasonable justifications for his actions. At least other than 'white people hate black people' and 'guns are bad' which seem to be the two leading theories at the moment.

00ef1583-c48b-48f4-8b3e-f6f174badefe_text.gif
It’s Moonbat…you doesn’t ever talk about anything coherently.

"There was no reason for him to believe there was imminent use of unlawful force by the kid he shot,"

I don't agree with that at all. He shouldn't have shot, but there was every reason for his concern.

A black youth standing alone on your door step is not a reason for concern unless you are a racist POS

It's only going to get worse.

So long as we have a worthless POS bag of dirt in our WH. We need a real leader like Trump to put this country back on the rails and clean up the criminals and ruin the democrats have literally UNLEASHED upon our country in their war against the American people between letting the criminals out of jail, not even charging them once arrested, to letting thousands more into the country from parts unknown by the day.

Democrat In = Garbage Out.

The decay and collapse of America is directly proportional to the institution of progressive, leftwing ideals.

Watch NRA nuts

Those terrible nuts.

No member of the NRA has ever been caught looting, rioting, burning down federal buildings, throwing molotiov cocktails, killing a cop, shooting up a school, looting a Walmart, robbing and raping at gunpoint, blocking highways, disrupting a city or gunning down people in churches or supermarkets.

OCCUPY WALLSTREET = democrats.

BALTIMORE RIOTS = democrats.

FERGUSON RIOTS = democrats.

Antifa riots = democrats.

BLM riots in 350 cities = democrats.

George Floyd riots = democrats.

LA riots = democrats.

Teeming crime in NYC = democrats.

Chicago under attack = democrats.

Crime problem in America = democrats.

So long as we have a worthless POS bag of dirt in our WH. We need a real leader like Trump to put this country back on the rails and clean up the criminals and ruin the democrats have literally UNLEASHED upon our country in their war against the American people between letting the criminals out of jail, not even charging them once arrested, to letting thousands more into the country from parts unknown by the day.

Democrat In = Garbage Out.

The decay and collapse of America is directly proportional to the institution of progressive, leftwing ideals.
All of your silly-assed rant here has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Trump is gone and he ain't coming back.
Again, shortly, you are going to see more of these encounters settled by guns. With the relaxing of gun rules, it's inevitable.

Idiot, the kid entered his house.

Try again, dipshit.

The prosecutor added there is no evidence that the teen entered the home and preliminary evidence shows Lester opened fire on the teen through a glass door with a .32 caliber revolver.

You've been lied to. The media is covering up this fact now in order to make it look racially motivated and an act of senseless gun violence.
sorry but youre wrong,,,

of course you can prove me wrong by providing some proof of your claim???

silly-assed rant
Story of your life, Jack.

here has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
Jack, I've never seen you substantively add to a single thread here.

Trump is gone and he ain't coming back.
Trump is right here and about to be the next GOP candidate to retake the WH from your flatulent old dirtbag of crime.

Again, shortly, you are going to see more of these encounters settled by guns. With the relaxing of gun rules, it's inevitable.
People settling crime with guns thrust upon them now by your failed democrat leadership who has brought us all the crime. More dead democrats.

so he was trying to open the door,, doesnt change much,, we all know screeen door locks are just a suggestion,,

unfortunately in missouri thats enough to justify shooting,, more so if youre old and cant defend yourself physically,,

its a very sad chain of events but dont meet the racist narrative pushed by racists that only care about a black life when its taken by a white person,,
Glass door. And thats his statement not the victim.
From his perspective, at 9:30 PM it's pretty late for an 85 year old, and he looks out the window and sees an unfamiliar black male ringing his doorbell.
Not saying he should have shot, but I can certainly understand why he's afraid.
Then don't open the door and call the police. YUou don't shoot through the door, unless you want to go to jail.
He panicked and was probably pumped full of either adrenaline or other substances
And now he may go to prison. If you can't handle it don't waive a gun around.

Forum List

Back