Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

Glass door. And thats his statement not the victim.

Then don't open the door and call the police. YUou don't shoot through the door, unless you want to go to jail.

And now he may go to prison. If you can't handle it don't waive a gun around.
under our castle doctrine law he was allowed to shoot,,

at this point its on a jury to decide if he really thought he was in danger and didnt just shoot a black kid for fun,,

do you think he shot a black kid for fun??

Story of your life, Jack.

Jack, I've never seen you substantively add to a single thread here.

Trump is right here and about to be the next GOP candidate to retake the WH from your flatulent old dirtbag of crime.

People settling crime with guns thrust upon them now by your failed democrat leadership who has brought us all the crime. More dead democrats.
Then put me on Ignore or add something substantive to the conversation, snowflake. I don't give a shit about your savior. See if you can keep him out of your posts.
You'll have to address the gun culture, cause it certainly adds to the problem. That's why relaxing the rules and eliminating the need for CC permits won't help but
will only exacerbate the situation. They'll be pulling them out for simple traffic issues soon....hell, I think that's already happened once or twice.

Glass door. And thats his statement not the victim.

Then don't open the door and call the police. YUou don't shoot through the door, unless you want to go to jail.

And now he may go to prison. If you can't handle it don't waive a gun around.

That's the way I would have handled it, I simply would not have answered the door. I would however have made sure the dude drove away, and I would have been on guard the rest of the night.
It was very rational of the old man to be concerned, it was not rational however for him to shoot him at the point that he did.

Read my post and weep, braindead.

lol

7fliny.jpg

On what bases would it of been removed? It's not like he was a felon. At this point, I don't know if there was a history mental decline to show the gun should be taken away. Not much has been released about the defendant. I do imagine defense counsel will be looking into his mental capacity.
Let senile old people keep their guns. Cool.

So senile old people with guns are cool. Ok.
was he senile??
are you a doctor now??
was he motivated by the news where black gangs were out in mass attacking everything in their path?? we dont know
keep in mind I posted a video of this exact scenario where black kids knocked on a door and when they answered it attacked the person with guns they were hiding,, he also had a gun and was able to chase them off,,

this is a bad ordeal all the way around but unless we have some other proof he was just out for the night killing black kids, the worst he should get is voluntary manslaughter not murder,,

At 9:30 at night and your 85 years old, it is a very rational thing to feel, if you are aware of stats.
Sorry, but you are 100% wrong this time.

OK then, give me the stats for home owners being shot and killed in their homes in KC.

was he senile??
are you a doctor now??
was he motivated by the news where black gangs were out in mass attacking everything in their path?? we dont know
keep in mind I posted a video of this exact scenario where black kids knocked on a door and when they answered it attacked the person with guns they were hiding,, he also had a gun and was able to chase them off,,

this is a bad ordeal all the way around but unless we have some other proof he was just out for the night killing black kids, the worst he should get is voluntary manslaughter not murder,,
So senile people with guns are cool, right?

at this point its on a jury to decide if he really thought he was in danger and didnt just shoot a black kid for fun,,

He has to have a reason he thought he was in danger. He cannot just say "I thought I was in danger"

Did that happen anywhere close to where he lives?
doesnt have to be,,,

what I can tell you is my son lives less than a mile from this and it has long been a very quiet part of town,, until they put a several hundred unit section 8 housing right in the middle of it and since then there have been many burglaries and cars broken into,,

it is all about obamas moving the poor into richer neighborhoods,,

whats funny is they just closed another section eight housing with several hundred unit close to me that were no older than 20 yrs because it was destroyed and all the business's in the area were complaining constantly about the crime,,

do you think he shot a black kid for fun??
Who's to say? In today's red world, we've got people fantasizing about killing people all the time.

Forum List

Back