Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

Who's to say? In today's red world, we've got people fantasizing about killing people all the time.
that shows from all the death threats from the left to anyone that disagrees with them,,

sure you have a few from the right but as we saw with the SCOTUS judges the left will cross the country to do the job,,

if you answered your door at 10 PM and a person was pulling on the door to get in wouldnt you be afraid??

I have a glass storm door, in order to knock on the actual door you have to open the glass one, otherwise nobody will ever hear the knocking.

So, no I would not. But, I also do not live in a constant state of fear.

OK then, give me the stats for home owners being shot and killed in their homes in KC.

Not necessarily about being shot and killed in their homes, but violent crime in general. Black males, according to stats, are more likely to commit these acts than other groups.

Perhaps this old man watches TV and sees the political discourse that has divided our nation with the help of extremism that the media/entertainer have whipped up. It has enabled people to become uncaring in any potential real crime possibility with two victims in this case.
I wonder whats on the tv in prison.

I have a glass storm door, in order to knock on the actual door you have to open the glass one, otherwise nobody will ever hear the knocking.

So, no I would not. But, I also do not live in a constant state of fear.
Parents had s glass door so they could answer without wrestling the giant mountain dog from getting out.

I wonder whats on the tv in prison.
The powers that be seem to not have any concern about that. Their agendas cause things like this, and the end result is someone else's problem. Absolute power makes people feel like gods. There is a percentage who keeps things in check though.

Forum List

Back