Charles Barkley stumbles onto the truth

The Georgia bill allows the state legislature to literally toss out the popular vote in their state and just vote for whoever the flying **** they want for President.

And you're going to sit here and bull**** me with crap about it being a cool bill that is totally legit and rad.
More lies...no it doesn't...moreover, even if it did...that's not racist.

Now, some states have done that....some Dem legislatures have passed laws saying they will give their electors to whomever wins the national popular vote, not who wins the State...Mass. for example,
Yes it does, lol. That's what we've been trying to tell y'all...they added a provision to literally have the state congress just have the Electoral Votes go to whoever the heck they want.

Insanity
They have that power. It is in the Constitution.
It's insanity...y'all gonna subvert the will of the People and just toss the electoral votes for whoever y'all want?

Buncha power hungry sons of *****
So you can't find where the law actually says that...

but you said nothing when Washington State, Mass...etc actually have those sort of laws...gotcha

and again...even if they did....what is racist about that?

I blame the hyper partisans on both sides, not just one. We are a diverse nation, it strengthens us.
I don't know how we decrease the power of the bases at this point. This really looks stuck.

Barkley’s point: over your head

It’s the politicians that are the main culprits of division in this country. It’s good business for them and they never are affected by the negative consequences personally.
Nope. We the people can change the system under which these "culprits" operate, and we're choosing not to.

That will be over YOUR head.
We just found out we the people means nothing. That is what a stolen election should tell you. You are making no choices you are doing what you are told.
Are you really still whining about a stolen election?! Grow up, you’re not convincing.

Sir Charles was talking about this sort of person:

and of course..."you ain't black" Biden tells voters 'you ain't black' if you're still deciding between him and Trump – video

Biden is not perfect, I agree with you on that.

nope...his a divide a conquer Dem...that spreads division, fearmongering and propaganda...the Dems motto

Both political parties and many elected officials engage in that partisan fear mongering. Biden included. I’ve never in my life seen anybody in elected leadership as bad as Trump

I blame the hyper partisans on both sides, not just one. We are a diverse nation, it strengthens us.
I don't know how we decrease the power of the bases at this point. This really looks stuck.

It’s the politicians that are the main culprits of division in this country. It’s good business for them and they never are affected by the negative consequences personally.
Nope. We the people can change the system under which these "culprits" operate, and we're choosing not to.

We just found out we the people means nothing. That is what a stolen election should tell you. You are making no choices you are doing what you are told.
Are you really still whining about a stolen election?! Grow up, you’re not convincing.
We are divided as can be. This is not a good thing. Your Propagandists won! So be happy!

and of course..."you ain't black" Biden tells voters 'you ain't black' if you're still deciding between him and Trump – video

nope...his a divide a conquer Dem...that spreads division, fearmongering and propaganda...the Dems motto

Both political parties and many elected officials engage in that partisan fear mongering. Biden included. I’ve never in my life seen anybody in elected leadership as bad as Trump

This thread, and Sir Charles's comment was specifically about racial division. I have never seen anyone as bad as Xiden...and frankly the Dems in general.

Trump has never told African-Americans they are going to be put in chains, or that Dem laws were Jim Crow etc....

Stating a fact and whining are not the same thing. You don't have to thank me for clearing that up for you.

We are divided as can be. This is not a good thing. Your Propagandists won! So be happy!
Trump was the biggest propagandist and provocateur that ive ever seen. Im glad he lost. And I’m happy to call out Biden and all the others who are currently in power when they are not being straight up with the American people

Trump was the biggest propagandist and provocateur that ive ever seen. Im glad he lost. And I’m happy to call out Biden and all the others who are currently in power when they are not being straight up with the American people
Trump did not lose.

I support your right to exist in your alternate, talk radio world.

Why you feel a need to hump my leg with it remains a mystery.

Yep.

Trumpsters won't understand that approach, of course. They're used to being in the thrall of blind adoration and submission.

This thread, and Sir Charles's comment was specifically about racial division. I have never seen anyone as bad as Xiden...and frankly the Dems in general.

Trump has never told African-Americans they are going to be put in chains, or that Dem laws were Jim Crow etc....

Those comments from Biden are inflammatory and he should apologize and do better. I don’t think they hold a candle to how Trump handled several national racial crisis’ during his time in power.

Stating a fact and whining are not the same thing. You don't have to thank me for clearing that up for you.
You are not using facts, you are repeating lies and whining like a spoiled poor loser trying to blame anybody you can to avoid accepting the simple fact that Trump lost. And he lost bigly

Trump did not lose.
Then why is he pouting around Maralago and not running things in the White House?! Looks like a loser to me.

Yep.

Trumpsters won't understand that approach, of course. They're used to being in the thrall of blind adoration and submission.
Submission? From you mask wearing morons? You people letting your kids be cheated out of a normal life by the Teachers union? You people thinking open borders is a good thing. Please bitch, you should know better.

Yep.

Submission? From you mask wearing morons? You people letting your kids be cheated out of a normal life by the Teachers union? You people thinking open borders is a good thing. Please bitch, you should know better.
Try to calm down, drama queen.

Yep.

Haha. You have no clue what you’re talking about. Stop being a parrot you sound like a fool.

Trump did not lose.
Then why is he pouting around Maralago and not running things in the White House?! Looks like a loser to me.

Yep.

Try to calm down, drama queen.
Drama queen? There you go again. The asshole that pushed a disturbance as an insurrection? When the real insurrections happened last summer. A person who applauds political persecution. Really, your projections are obvious.

Forum List

Back