Charles Barkley stumbles onto the truth

If you get your political opinions from Charles Barkley, it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself what the fuck you're doing, bro.
Hell yeah. How dare that Black man state that he thinks most white people are good. Black people should only have an opinion sanctioned by the Democratic party.

If you get your political opinions from Charles Barkley, it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself what the fuck you're doing, bro.
why would some get their political opinions from him? Do you look for people to give you your opinion? That might be the problem.

I can certainly listen to someone else's opinion...and in this case I listened to Sir Charles. His opinion and my opinion happen to meet on this.
If you voted for Donald Trump in 2016 or 2020 then you're exactly the person he is talking against. So if your opinion and his opinion happen to meet that all politicians do is divide and you voted for the guy doing the dividing, you're a hypocrite.

Have a good day!
"And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations," Barrack Obama

Forum List

Back