Charles Barkley stumbles onto the truth

I blame the hyper partisans on both sides, not just one. We are a diverse nation, it strengthens us.
I don't know how we decrease the power of the bases at this point. This really looks stuck.

Barkley’s point: over your head

It’s the politicians that are the main culprits of division in this country. It’s good business for them and they never are affected by the negative consequences personally.
Nope. We the people can change the system under which these "culprits" operate, and we're choosing not to.

That will be over YOUR head.
We just found out we the people means nothing. That is what a stolen election should tell you. You are making no choices you are doing what you are told.
Are you really still whining about a stolen election?! Grow up, you’re not convincing.
We are divided as can be. This is not a good thing. Your Propagandists won! So be happy!
Trump was the biggest propagandist and provocateur that ive ever seen. Im glad he lost. And I’m happy to call out Biden and all the others who are currently in power when they are not being straight up with the American people
Yep.

Trumpsters won't understand that approach, of course. They're used to being in the thrall of blind adoration and submission.
Submission? From you mask wearing morons? You people letting your kids be cheated out of a normal life by the Teachers union? You people thinking open borders is a good thing. Please bitch, you should know better.
Haha. You have no clue what you’re talking about. Stop being a parrot you sound like a fool.
The Hell I don't you progressive suck puppy.

I blame the hyper partisans on both sides, not just one. We are a diverse nation, it strengthens us.
I don't know how we decrease the power of the bases at this point. This really looks stuck.

It’s the politicians that are the main culprits of division in this country. It’s good business for them and they never are affected by the negative consequences personally.
Nope. We the people can change the system under which these "culprits" operate, and we're choosing not to.

We just found out we the people means nothing. That is what a stolen election should tell you. You are making no choices you are doing what you are told.
Are you really still whining about a stolen election?! Grow up, you’re not convincing.
We are divided as can be. This is not a good thing. Your Propagandists won! So be happy!
Trump was the biggest propagandist and provocateur that ive ever seen. Im glad he lost. And I’m happy to call out Biden and all the others who are currently in power when they are not being straight up with the American people
Yep.

Trumpsters won't understand that approach, of course. They're used to being in the thrall of blind adoration and submission.
Submission? From you mask wearing morons? You people letting your kids be cheated out of a normal life by the Teachers union? You people thinking open borders is a good thing. Please bitch, you should know better.
Haha. You have no clue what you’re talking about. Stop being a parrot you sound like a fool.
You clearly don’t. Can’t back up a word of what you say. You’re just full of empty proclamations. It’s sad

Yep.

You clearly don’t. Can’t back up a word of what you say. You’re just full of empty proclamations. It’s sad

Yep.

Haha, I’ve debunked that link to you a half a dozen times now. And you’re still posting it... hahahahaha. That’s pathetic

Yep.

Haha, I’ve debunked that link to you a half a dozen times now. And you’re still posting it... hahahahaha. That’s pathetic
No you haven't you just say you have. You cannot stop lying once you start. Now you know that too.

It's insanity...y'all gonna subvert the will of the People and just toss the electoral votes for whoever y'all want?

Buncha power hungry sons of *****
How is that different than states throwing out their votes and send their Electoral Votes to the winner of the popular regardless of who your state voted for? Seems to be the same, you are throwing the will of your voters to whoever.

Yep.

No you haven't you just say you have. You cannot stop lying once you start. Now you know that too.
Yeah I actually dug into several items from that link to test their validity and showed you how they were either baseless or debunked claims. You couldn’t dispute those items so you ran from the debate and now you’re back here trying to push that link again. Give me a break

Yep.

Yeah I actually dug into several items from that link to test their validity and showed you how they were either baseless or debunked claims. You couldn’t dispute those items so you ran from the debate and now you’re back here trying to push that link again. Give me a break
That link contains evidence the courts refused to hear. They did not hear it because it would prove fraud. This was a conspiracy just like the cover up. Remember they ae still withholding ballots and machines from independent audits. What are they hiding?

I think that many Americans, including you, are grasping at possible easy answers that can sweep the problem into a corner so everybody can feel good and watch the mindless football game.

There's a much deeper and more worthwhile discussion that could arise out of this drivel, but then why bother when there are alreasy dozens of threads already existing on the racism/race problem.

I've brought it up with you because I still have the general feeling that moderators are usually credible people with something important to say.

well put and true. How much longer are we as a society going to let these politicians divide us?

I've been a Barkley fan for a long time. He just calls it the way he sees it, and isn't afraid of the Woke Mob. He's a true American.

It's only apparent from that that he's an American who can furnish the popular pap that can sweep the big problem into a cornder so people can watch a football game in comfort.

Yep.

That link contains evidence the courts refused to hear. They did not hear it because it would prove fraud. This was a conspiracy just like the cover up. Remember they ae still withholding ballots and machines from independent audits. What are they hiding?
Nope, you’re lying. Any legit case based on legit evidence can be brought to court. If a case is dismissed then it is because the evidence did not support a case showing criminal activity. It’s pretty simple. You are full on brainwashed here. It must be frustrating for you

Yep.

Nope, you’re lying. Any legit case based on legit evidence can be brought to court. If a case is dismissed then it is because the evidence did not support a case showing criminal activity. It’s pretty simple. You are full on brainwashed here. It must be frustrating for you
If a court will not hear it does not matter. The courts refused evidentiary hearings. That is a fact that will never change.

well put and true. How much longer are we as a society going to let these politicians divide us?

I've been a Barkley fan for a long time. He just calls it the way he sees it, and isn't afraid of the Woke Mob. He's a true American.

It's only apparent from that that he's an American who can furnish the popular pap that can sweep the big problem into a cornder so people can watch a football game in comfort.

Not many people are watching football anymore.

Yep.

If a court will not hear it does not matter. The courts refused evidentiary hearings. That is a fact that will never change.
You are misinformed. If there is not a valid case then there is no need to see evidence. If there is real evidence of criminal activity then there would be a valid case to be made. Trump failed on all fronts to make a valid case and to provide evidence to back up his claims. They said one thing in public and something different in court. His attorney has recently said that their claims weren’t serious yet here you are taking it seriously. You’re a fool. Face it.

It's insanity...y'all gonna subvert the will of the People and just toss the electoral votes for whoever y'all want?

Buncha power hungry sons of *****
How is that different than states throwing out their votes and send their Electoral Votes to the winner of the popular regardless of who your state voted for? Seems to be the same, you are throwing the will of your voters to whoever.
yes...but the race baiter, division loving xiden didn’t tell him that

Sir Charles was talking about this sort of person:

and of course..."you ain't black" Biden tells voters 'you ain't black' if you're still deciding between him and Trump – video

Biden is not perfect, I agree with you on that.

nope...his a divide a conquer Dem...that spreads division, fearmongering and propaganda...the Dems motto

Both political parties and many elected officials engage in that partisan fear mongering. Biden included. I’ve never in my life seen anybody in elected leadership as bad as Trump

This thread, and Sir Charles's comment was specifically about racial division. I have never seen anyone as bad as Xiden...and frankly the Dems in general.

Trump has never told African-Americans they are going to be put in chains, or that Dem laws were Jim Crow etc....

Those comments from Biden are inflammatory and he should apologize and do better. I don’t think they hold a candle to how Trump handled several national racial crisis’ during his time in power.

racist crisis caused by race mongers like xiden

Forum List

Back