Charles Barkley stumbles onto the truth

They might not punch people
You mean white people may not punch people

But in your mind not being a guilt-ridden apologist for minorities who do punch people is as bad if not worse

What on Earth????

I mean people may not punch people, because that's what I said.

Do you know my mind? No, you know nothing about me. Gender, age, nationality, ethnicity. Nothing.

If you get your political opinions from Charles Barkley, it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself what the fuck you're doing, bro.

What is it that Barkley said that is wrong and why do you believe that?

I blame the hyper partisans on both sides, not just one. We are a diverse nation, it strengthens us.

I don’t know if being a diverse nation strengthens us, but I do know one thing and that’s these Washington politicians spend most of their careers dividing us and then they laugh and yuck it up with each other in Washington’s finest establishments while the cameras aren’t on them.
Wasn’t that Trumps entire game? Name call, troll, demonize and divide then fly off to Mara Lago and laugh at the chaos over a round of golf?

If you get your political opinions from Charles Barkley, it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself what the fuck you're doing, bro.
why would some get their political opinions from him? Do you look for people to give you your opinion? That might be the problem.

I can certainly listen to someone else's opinion...and in this case I listened to Sir Charles. His opinion and my opinion happen to meet on this.

why would some get their political opinions from him? Do you look for people to give you your opinion? That might be the problem.

I can certainly listen to someone else's opinion...and in this case I listened to Sir Charles. His opinion and my opinion happen to meet on this.
If you voted for Donald Trump in 2016 or 2020 then you're exactly the person he is talking against. So if your opinion and his opinion happen to meet that all politicians do is divide and you voted for the guy doing the dividing, you're a hypocrite.

Have a good day!

If you voted for Donald Trump in 2016 or 2020 then you're exactly the person he is talking against. So if your opinion and his opinion happen to meet that all politicians do is divide and you voted for the guy doing the dividing, you're a hypocrite.

Have a good day!
hahaha Trump isn't the one calling out JIM CROW, and telling people they'll be in chains! That was your Dear Leader

Why don't you just go turn on MSDNC, somebody there will give you another one of your flawed opinions.

Have a good day!
hahaha Trump isn't the one calling out JIM CROW, and telling people they'll be in chains! That was your Dear Leader

Why don't you just go turn on MSDNC, somebody there will give you another one of your flawed opinions.
Right, that's the point. Calling out racism isn't a policitian using "division". That's my point and what you don't get.

If a politician says "Hey, men stop raping women" and that divides you, then too bad.

Have a good day!

Right, that's the point. Calling out racism isn't a policitian using "division". That's my point and what you don't get.

If a politician says "Hey, men stop raping women" and that divides you, then too bad.
hahaha he isn't calling out racism....he's just spreading lies, fear and propaganda in order to divide...that's the point!

There was nothing racist, or Jim Crow like about the GA Law....and when Xiden told a group of African-Americans they would be put back in chains if Romney was elected...was pure fearmongering

The Georgia bill allows the state legislature to literally toss out the popular vote in their state and just vote for whoever the flying **** they want for President.

And you're going to sit here and bull**** me with crap about it being a cool bill that is totally legit and rad.

The Georgia bill allows the state legislature to literally toss out the popular vote in their state and just vote for whoever the flying **** they want for President.

And you're going to sit here and bull**** me with crap about it being a cool bill that is totally legit and rad.
More lies...no it doesn't...moreover, even if it did...that's not racist.

Now, some states have done that....some Dem legislatures have passed laws saying they will give their electors to whomever wins the national popular vote, not who wins the State...Mass. for example,

Now, some states have done that....some Dem legislatures have passed laws saying they will give their electors to whomever wins the national popular vote, not who wins the State...Mass. for example,
Yes it does, lol. That's what we've been trying to tell y'all...they added a provision to literally have the state congress just have the Electoral Votes go to whoever the heck they want.

Insanity

Yes it does, lol. That's what we've been trying to tell y'all...they added a provision to literally have the state congress just have the Electoral Votes go to whoever the heck they want.

Insanity
They have that power. It is in the Constitution.

Insanity
Show me....I've read the law...didn't see it in there.

The Sec of State, as it was before, and is true in any state, has to certify the vote...but that's not new.

Insanity
It's insanity...y'all gonna subvert the will of the People and just toss the electoral votes for whoever y'all want?

Buncha power hungry sons of *****

I blame the hyper partisans on both sides, not just one. We are a diverse nation, it strengthens us.
I don't know how we decrease the power of the bases at this point. This really looks stuck.

Barkley’s point: over your head

It’s the politicians that are the main culprits of division in this country. It’s good business for them and they never are affected by the negative consequences personally.
Nope. We the people can change the system under which these "culprits" operate, and we're choosing not to.

That will be over YOUR head.
We just found out we the people means nothing. That is what a stolen election should tell you. You are making no choices you are doing what you are told.

Insanity
It's insanity...y'all gonna subvert the will of the People and just toss the electoral votes for whoever y'all want?

Buncha power hungry sons of *****
It is in the Constitution that state legislatures have that power. No one ever said you have to like it.

Forum List

Back