Charles Koch: ‘It’s possible’ Clinton would be better president than a Republican

The rich knows who will butter their bread

Not an endorsement

“We would have to believe her actions would have to be quite different than her rhetoric, let me put it that way,” he said.

He (Charles Koch) also said that Bill Clinton was in some ways a better president than George W. Bush.

"In some ways. In other ways, I mean he wasn't an exemplar. But as far as the growth of government, the increase in spending, it was 2.5 times under Bush than it was under Clinton,” Koch said.

Charles Koch: ‘It’s possible’ Clinton would be better president than a Republican

Have the GOP lost their Messiah?
The real question is, have YOU lost your mind. Quoting the ultra evil republican empire Dr Evil.....

He (Charles Koch) also said that Bill Clinton was in some ways a better president than George W. Bush.

"In some ways. In other ways, I mean he wasn't an exemplar. But as far as the growth of government, the increase in spending, it was 2.5 times under Bush than it was under Clinton,” Koch said.

The real question is, have YOU lost your mind. Quoting the ultra evil republican empire Dr Evil.....
You just don't like the truth.

Republicans held both houses and used reconcilliation three times under Bush. You can only use it once a year and need a majority in both houses. And look at the damage they caused. Even the lowlife Koch's recognize that fact. Why won't you?

You just don't like the truth.

Republicans held both houses and used reconcilliation three times under Bush. You can only use it once a year and need a majority in both houses. And look at the damage they caused. Even the lowlife Koch's recognize that fact. Why won't you?
Since when does the republican evil empire speak the truth?

"We would have to believe her actions would be quite different from her rhetoric. Let me put it that way". It doesn't sound like support to me unless you were a desperate democrat.

Forum List

Back