Zone1 Charleston White says Chinese women and babies should be raped and used as alligator bait.

Wow are you telling us that Jewish folks in America have had it worse than Black folks in America?
Not in the past, in this country, but Jewish folks have had it as bad as black folks for the last two generations, and Jewish folks aren’t getting admissions standards rearranged so they can get into med school and law school and IVYs over people more qualified.

As far as who has had it worse, over time, and throughout the world, of course it’s Jews. The Holocaust was just the climax. Jews have been persecuted, enslaved, expelled, MURDERED, etc., for 2,000 years. And yet, despite that, our little tribe succeeds again, and again, and again.

Your people have had special privilege for almost 50 years. And if you’re under 60, you’ve enjoyed that. What happened hundreds of years ago is immaterial at this point.

Your reparations has been paid.

Not in the past, but Jewish folks have had it as bad as black folks for the last two generations, and Jewish folks aren’t getting admissions standards rearranged so they can get into med school and law school and IVYs over people more qualified.

Your people have had special privilege for almost 50 years. And if you’re under 60, you’ve enjoyed that. What happened hundreds of years ago is immaterial at this point.

Your reparations has been paid.
Based on what?

Based on what?
Based on the fact that Jews and whites have been forced to give up their seats in med school, law school, and the Ivys so that less qualified people get in because….black. It’s been going on for two generations, and it’s about to end. The reparations period is going to expire with the SCOTUS announcement in June.

Based on the fact that Jews and whites have been forced to give up their seats in med school, law school, and the Ivys so that less qualified people get in because….black. It’s been going on for two generations, and it’s about to end. The reparations period is going to expire with the SCOTUS announcement in June.
jews were blamed for the black plague in the 1300's....

jews were blamed for the black plague in the 1300's....
Jews have been scapegoated for millennia. We even had some antisemites blaming Jews for COVID, and of course others blamed us for 9/11.

The underlying reason is jealousy. That is why SBB comes at me a’raging, and why antisemitism is more common among blacks. It kills their entire narrative that racism causes failure (or explains it). How can they say that when a little nomadic tribe, persecuted for thousands of years, always rises and succeeds?

In 2019, 62% of law students were white, 12.7% were Hispanic, 7.8% were black, 6.3% were Asian and 4% were biracial or multiracial.

The proportion of medical students who identified as African-American or black rose from 5.6 percent in 1980 to 7.7 percent in 2016

So you won't be happy until the number of black students is 0%. Now tell me how 7.8% of black students took your seat in Law School, tell me how you know that 7.8% wasn't smarter and more qualified than you were.

I have never heard of this guy before, although I read he was a former gang leader who spent time in prison. The Asian community has endured repeated physical attacks at random and although many on the left have tried to pin this hatred and bigotry on white Trump supporters, these attacks have been almost exclusively committed by black men.

Warning: This incredibly vulgar. In summary, without the profanity - "“I think Chinese women should be raped brutally by big whale hung black men that hate Chinese women…I think Chinese babies should be raped and killed and uses alligator bait. I think Chinese babies should be killed and sodomized and use an alligator bait...”

His show has been cancelled after this went viral.

I am glad his show was canceled. What he said was a lot worse than what Scott Adams said.

Wow are you telling us that Jewish folks in America have had it worse than Black folks in America?
Jews had it bad for about a thousand years of persecution and discrimination. This culminated in the Holocaust. Nevertheless, today Jews do not blame antisemitism for their failures, because Jews rarely fail. They tend to be intelligent, successful, and prosperous. No one gave that to them. They achieved it against the odds.

In 2019, 62% of law students were white, 12.7% were Hispanic, 7.8% were black, 6.3% were Asian and 4% were biracial or multiracial.

The proportion of medical students who identified as African-American or black rose from 5.6 percent in 1980 to 7.7 percent in 2016

So you won't be happy until the number of black students is 0%. Now tell me how 7.8% of black students took your seat in Law School, tell me how you know that 7.8% wasn't smarter and more qualified than you were.
Never mind that. What do you think of what Charleston White said?

Those percentages mean nothing. Blacks are STILL getting standards lowered for them.

The percentage, as I said, is meaningless. And nobody took my law seat because I had no interest in law school.

I will be happy when the number of black students equals whatever it turns out to be when admissions standards are applied equally, regardless of race.

Seems YOU won’t be happy until blacks are 13.7% of the student body, or whatever the percentage is these days, even if it means rejecting Asians and Jews and whites who are better qualified. And THAT is racist.

What happened to blacks in America historically was tragic, but nobody on the face of this planet has had it worse than the Jews. They were repeatedly persecuted for a couple thousand years and subjected to genocide by the millions. Yet, despite all of that, they have become the most successful group in the world.

Catholics and Jews were discriminated against in university apps at many universities. Do you why Jewish men marry black women? So their offspring can check the black box on ivy league apps.

What happened to blacks in America historically was tragic, but nobody on the face of this planet has had it worse than the Jews. They were repeatedly persecuted for a couple thousand years and subjected to genocide by the millions. Yet, despite all of that, they have become the most successful group in the world.
Thank you for saying this. Unfortunately, when I’ve pointed this out, blacks call me racist.

The point I have been trying to make is that, with the right choices, people can overcome the most horrific of bigotry - as Jews have demonstrated. Blacks certainly have it within themselves to lower the out-of-wedlock rate, which is correlated with higher levels of poverty and crime and lower levels of educational attainment, and achieve a very nice standard of living.

(I have also pointed out that most blacks are NOT impoverished, but lower-middle to middle-class, as are most Americans.

Catholics and Jews were discriminated against in university apps at many universities. Do you why Jewish men marry black women? So their offspring can check the black box on ivy league apps.
I have no reason to think that is true. It’s relatively infrequent for a Jew to marry a black woman, but if he does, I assume it’s for love.

Jews had it bad for about a thousand years of persecution and discrimination. This culminated in the Holocaust. Nevertheless, today Jews do not blame antisemitism for their failures, because Jews rarely fail. They tend to be intelligent, successful, and prosperous. No one gave that to them. They achieved it against the odds.
So you are telling me that Jewish folks have suffered in America what black folks have suffered in America. Is that what you are saying?

Forum List

Back