Charlie Crist commits (political) suicide!

Not all Republicans are corporatists, but almost all corporatists are Republican.

"The current administration makes the GOP look like a bunch of pikers when it comes to corporate influence." Fail.

By all means.... prove your case. I'm all ears. :eusa_whistle:

No need to because your argument fails by summary judgment: the evidence simply does not rise to level of proof.

Carry on.

Funny that the Tea partiers throw a fit when they get accused of just being a wing of the Republican party, but then Charlie Crist goes independent and gets trashed by the Tea partiers and their sympathizers for failing to demonstrate lockstep party loyalty.

not a republican govenor it would seem, the asshole needs to pay back all the money.. All the money... He's a liar which makes him a perfect demonrat.

You know now the whacko right is doomed in FL. That is a nice feeling for good Republicans and independents. Christ or the Dem is preferable to the whacko.

Crist will get no Republican votes, now. Well, none worth worrying about. The Dims won't vote for that poseur, either, at least not in large numbers. It is even conceivable that by going 3P, Crist will act like less of a spoiler to Rubio than he will to the dreams of the idiot liberal Dims.

Rubio is likely to take it. Not Crist. Rubio.

I understand that this upsets you lib Dims, Jokey. But, that's ok. It is what it is.

:cool:

Actually, Democrats do not have a chance to win the Florida Senate seat, anyway.

The break down of the race is essentially Crist versus Rubio. Come to think about it, no one in Florida even gives a damn over who the Democratic contender is for Senate.

That apparently includes the Democratic candiate!!

What will you NUTJOBS say when Crist WINS this thing hands down?

Huh?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Well, I live in Florida and I am voting for Charlie Crist!!

Say what you want, but I do not know Rubio, and I do not care for the "conservative" label that much.

In fact, (American)Libertarians are much more sexier than a bunch of "foot in the grave" conservative!!:tongue:

One would think that what you DO know about Crist would be the bigger influence on your vote. :ack-1:

He supported Porkulus.
He LIED about his intention to remain a Republican.
He's pro-rating the requested return of campaign contributions.
And in a cursory look at his record at On The Issues... I don't see a Libertarian case for the guy.
Charlie Crist on the Issues

Frankly, there's lots of time to "get to know" Marco Rubio between now and November. I can't see how he could possibly be worse than a self-serving, phony, slimeball like Crist. The "Devil you know" is pretty damn bad.

On a side note, we're considering a relocation to Florida right now. If it's before November, I'll be more than happy to give Rubio my vote.

Funny that the Tea partiers throw a fit when they get accused of just being a wing of the Republican party, but then Charlie Crist goes independent and gets trashed by the Tea partiers and their sympathizers for failing to demonstrate lockstep party loyalty.

Bull patties.

The guy supported Porkulus. Tea Parties were a response to TARP and.... wait for it... Porkulus. :eusa_whistle:

What did you think Crist's response from Tea Partiers would be?

Not all Republicans are corporatists, but almost all corporatists are Republican.

"The current administration makes the GOP look like a bunch of pikers when it comes to corporate influence." Fail.

By all means.... prove your case. I'm all ears. :eusa_whistle:

No need to because your argument fails by summary judgment: the evidence simply does not rise to level of proof.

Carry on.

Whose "summary judgment"?... yours? :eusa_eh:

Clearly, you have nothing but wild accusations about "conservative corporatism". And... no excuses for the corporatist actions of the current administration.

If you ever get tired of being an Obama shill.... look into the matter a little more. In the meantime, I'm going to bookmark my post and throw it back up under your nose every time I catch you posting that particular accusation. Fortunately for you, I'm not terribly attentive to your posts. :lol:

Again, let me reiterate: Crist has no chance whatsoever of winning the Senate seat.

Instead of doing the honorable thing after his drubbing in the primary, and supporting the guy who beat him, Crist is acting on orders from the Community Organizer in the WH and becoming an anarchist.

One mo' time: Crist has no chance of winning the Senate seat and should spend his time practicing for his audition as a gay fluffer

So wait, only people who have "a shot" to win should run for the Senate? That doesn't sound like democracy to me.

Not at all, genuine Marxists should be able to run as such, then Democrats can say "Been there, done that"

Well, I live in Florida and I am voting for Charlie Crist!!

Say what you want, but I do not know Rubio, and I do not care for the "conservative" label that much.

In fact, (American)Libertarians are much more sexier than a bunch of "foot in the grave" conservative!!:tongue:

Fucking racist, you won't vote for Rubio because he's a Hispanic Conservative

If he's "Independent" how come his first call was to Rahm Emanuel and why's he tongue kissing Obama over the Stimulus then lying about it later?

Forum List

Back