Charlie Crist: Intolerable Racism is why I left GOP

He's a bitter loser, probably hoping to stay in politics by switching sides.

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.

Charlie Crist: 'Intolerable' Racism Is A 'Big Reason' Why I Left The GOP

Silly me. And I thought it was because the GOP elected a Hispanic (Rubio) over him.

Do you think he is disingenuous with his claims? Could be a good discussion, regretfully too many people are fill of piss and vinegar.

You tell me, the GOP votes a minority into the office he was seeking and suddenly we are too racist for him? How the heck is that not disingenuous?

Charlie Crist: 'Intolerable' Racism Is A 'Big Reason' Why I Left The GOP

Silly me. And I thought it was because the GOP elected a Hispanic (Rubio) over him.

Do you think he is disingenuous with his claims? Could be a good discussion, regretfully too many people are fill of piss and vinegar.

You tell me, the GOP votes a minority into the office he was seeking and suddenly we are too racist for him? How the heck is that not disingenuous?

True.

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.

"Kenyan mullato" is factual, no racism involved! Of course, you have difficulty with facts!

So how are you born in America and not American? Why do I keep thinking "constitution"? Insisting someone born here isn't "American" because they are "mulatto" is racist. And only an ignorant fuck doesn't know that.

"Kenyan mullato" is factual, no racism involved! Of course, you have difficulty with facts!

So how are you born in America and not American? Why do I keep thinking "constitution"? Insisting someone born here isn't "American" because they are "mulatto" is racist. And only an ignorant fuck doesn't know that.

How can you be born in America and accept a label like African or Asian American? Doesn't putting another continent first imply that your primary loyalty lies some place other than America?

How can you be born in America and accept a label like African or Asian American? Doesn't putting another continent first imply that your primary loyalty lies some place other than America?

If you want to label yourself, fine. That's your right. But no one has the right to label you just because they feel they have that right. When Republicans are 90% white and say the things they say, they are labeling themselves. They don't need help.

121015-romney-support-white-in-white-house-shirt-847b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Racism is the flavor of the month. Everyone who isn't a democrat is racist. Good thing there's a voter registration list so they know who everyone is.

Forum List

Back