Charlie Crist: Intolerable Racism is why I left GOP

Charlie Crist: 'Intolerable' Racism Is A 'Big Reason' Why I Left The GOP

Silly me. And I thought it was because the GOP elected a Hispanic (Rubio) over him.

Do you think he is disingenuous with his claims? Could be a good discussion, regretfully too many people are fill of piss and vinegar.

You tell me, the GOP votes a minority into the office he was seeking and suddenly we are too racist for him? How the heck is that not disingenuous?

The GOP didn't vote him in, his constituents did. I understand how a Repub could find the racist wing of our party to be less than tolerable. I too reject them and their hate.

Silly me. And I thought it was because the GOP elected a Hispanic (Rubio) over him.

That's always what gets you into trouble.

LMAO!! Really? care to expand on how we got a minority elected because of his ideals and not his race is somehow questionable? And apparently racist in some kind of reverse racism hurricane of left wing stupid?

C'mon, AZ ... Synth is a soft target. Kinda like shootin' fish in a barrel ... with a shotgun.

Do you think he is disingenuous with his claims? Could be a good discussion, regretfully too many people are fill of piss and vinegar.

You tell me, the GOP votes a minority into the office he was seeking and suddenly we are too racist for him? How the heck is that not disingenuous?

In all fairness he has put a lot of work into turning himself brown.

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.

"Kenyan mullato" is factual, no racism involved! Of course, you have difficulty with facts!

So how are you born in America and not American? Why do I keep thinking "constitution"? Insisting someone born here isn't "American" because they are "mulatto" is racist. And only an ignorant fuck doesn't know that.

Excuse me, doesn't your dear leader put Africa first when he describes himself as in African-American, he claims Africa first, so why are you so concerned with accurate descriptions? Other than trying to boost Christ propaganda?

"Kenyan mullato" is factual, no racism involved! Of course, you have difficulty with facts!

So how are you born in America and not American? Why do I keep thinking "constitution"? Insisting someone born here isn't "American" because they are "mulatto" is racist. And only an ignorant fuck doesn't know that.

Excuse me, doesn't your dear leader put Africa first when he describes himself as in African-American, he claims Africa first, so why are you so concerned with accurate descriptions? Other than trying to boost Christ propaganda?

Ay caramba!:eusa_whistle::eusa_hand:

Crying racism for no reason, yep, he's now a democrat

Huffpo's Title to the article is misleading. He never says anything about intolerable racism. He did state his disgust with Republicans horrible treatment of President Obama as a black president. Crist has always been a moderate, and since there is no room for a moderate in the Republican Party, his switching parties is completely logical. On top of that, he's probably going to win.

In any event? Crist goes from the supposed party of racism to the real party of the New Slavery.

Crist is a liar and was a terrible Governor.

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.
Again, math-challenged lefties. It's not that a high number of whites vote repub. It's that a higher percentage of non-whites vote dem. it's not about white people being racist. It's about non-whites being anti-white racist. Shoe on the other foot. Democrat is the party of segregation and racism.
And you're an anti-Hispanic racist. You prove it with every post.

Yup. I live down here in Florida and thats why Crist left the GOP not racism.

As I recall he ran as an idependent and I think he's a Dem now?

Guess if the shoe doesn't fit you just keep changing the shoes. He's a loser plus.
Correct. When he left as Governor the first time...he let a lot of debt in the State. Governor Scott, like or hate him has done amazing work and has undone the damage Crist left in his wake.

Crist is a phony.

Again, math-challenged lefties. It's not that a high number of whites vote repub. It's that a higher percentage of non-whites vote dem. it's not about white people being racist. It's about non-whites being anti-white racist. Shoe on the other foot. Democrat is the party of segregation and racism.
And you're an anti-Hispanic racist. You prove it with every post.

LMAO

What bullshit, convoluted, backasswards reasoning. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Democrat leaders can literally say ANYTHING and the Zombie cult 47% followers accept it as Gospel

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

Obama-Closeup-2.png

sunday-standard-kenya-born-2.jpg

Forum List

Back