Ramaswamy Issues a Warning the GOP Should Listen To.

HikerGuy83

Meanwhile, your ilk are leaning into this laughably racist shit:

View attachment 995657

And you wonder why your outreach for women and people of color is doing so poorly.

What a mystery!
Start you own thread. This was quoting a warning about this.

Or can't you read ?

It takes a certain amount of humility. Trump has ZERO.
True but does Harris? I really hoped this time around that Trump WOULD show some humility and begin by admitting his mistakes, and rather than say he WON 2020, admit that he thinks he should have won but there were unresolved questions about the atypical election which unfortunately was unable to get settled in the courts within a very harrowed deadline.

I just saw that Harris wants to spend 100 billlion to make housing more affordable. WTF is that money going to come from ? Or is she just going to bury it in the deficit ? It's us. Not her. I expect her to act like the full on marxist she is. We can't seem to stop acting stupid.
Tru dat. The way to make housing more affordable is to allow the dollar to be more VALUABLE. Government has devalued the dollar by 95% in the last century to what it once was. I remember as a kid actually being able to buy useful things with a COIN. I remember a gallon of gas having a price with a ¢ sign after it instead of a $ sign ahead of it. Instead, what Harris is really doing is GROWING GOVERNMENT; I guess she will create a Department of Cheap Housing and have everyone living in government-imposed/supplied SHACKS.

Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy issued a warning to Republicans this week that they need to be aware of some "hard realities" around the way they message their criticisms of Vice President Kamala Harris now that she is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

This has had me worried from the day after the debate.

Harris and her woke tribe of government leeches only need to hear something and it's immediately sexism and racism.

Trump has already tread on thin ice in that area.

Trump and Vance both need to be careful. This is their election to lose. But they could lose it. Trump isn't getting another chance in 2028.
Then Ramaswamy repeats the lie about crime increasing under Biden.

Such a man of integrity.

Forum List

Back