Charlie Crist: Intolerable Racism is why I left GOP

So how are you born in America and not American? Why do I keep thinking "constitution"? Insisting someone born here isn't "American" because they are "mulatto" is racist. And only an ignorant fuck doesn't know that.

How can you be born in America and accept a label like African or Asian American? Doesn't putting another continent first imply that your primary loyalty lies some place other than America?

If you want to label yourself, fine. That's your right. But no one has the right to label you just because they feel they have that right. When Republicans are 90% white and say the things they say, they are labeling themselves. They don't need help.

121015-romney-support-white-in-white-house-shirt-847b.jpg
So why the fuck are you labeling others as racist?

Charlie Crist: 'Intolerable' Racism Is A 'Big Reason' Why I Left The GOP

Silly me. And I thought it was because the GOP elected a Hispanic (Rubio) over him.

Rubio didn't replace Crist. Rick Scott did.

Also Crist became an independent "while" he was governor

He lost to Rubio in 2010 primary senate run, then became Independent and lost again.

Scott defeated Sink

Just a little correction. Crist switched to NPA, no party affiliation, prior to the Primary Election. This put him in the General Election.

Florida law doesn't allow a candidate to lose in the primary then switch to run in the general.

Charlie switched from Republican to NPA on 5/12/2010 then switched from NPA to Democrat on 12/13/2012.

So how are you born in America and not American? Why do I keep thinking "constitution"? Insisting someone born here isn't "American" because they are "mulatto" is racist. And only an ignorant fuck doesn't know that.

How can you be born in America and accept a label like African or Asian American? Doesn't putting another continent first imply that your primary loyalty lies some place other than America?

If you want to label yourself, fine. That's your right. But no one has the right to label you just because they feel they have that right. When Republicans are 90% white and say the things they say, they are labeling themselves. They don't need help.

Photoshopped. Nice try but not true.

Rubio didn't replace Crist. Rick Scott did.

Also Crist became an independent "while" he was governor

He lost to Rubio in 2010 primary senate run, then became Independent and lost again.

Scott defeated Sink

Just a little correction. Crist switched to NPA, no party affiliation, prior to the Primary Election. This put him in the General Election.

Florida law doesn't allow a candidate to lose in the primary then switch to run in the general.

Charlie switched from Republican to NPA on 5/12/2010 then switched from NPA to Democrat on 12/13/2012.

Here they are both Republicans in the primary RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Florida Senate - Republican Primary

Here Crist is independant in the general Vote 2010: Can Charlie Crist or Kendrick Meek Catch Marco Rubio in Florida Senate Debate - ABC News

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.

"Kenyan mullato" is factual, no racism involved! Of course, you have difficulty with facts!

I never said that Mr. Dumbass!

His origins are from Kenya, and he likely was even born there. He has never proven that he was born in Hawaii.

He is mulatto because he's half black. That's a fact, so I guess you are the racist.

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.

"Kenyan mullato" is factual, no racism involved! Of course, you have difficulty with facts!

It isn't factual whatsoever. He not a Kenyon: he is an American. Mulato is a racist term.

It's always been a description of a half-black to me, so I guess you are just being racist. He's an American, likely naturalized.

Scott defeated Sink

Here they are both Republicans in the primary RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Florida Senate - Republican Primary

Here Crist is independant in the general Vote 2010: Can Charlie Crist or Kendrick Meek Catch Marco Rubio in Florida Senate Debate - ABC News

Crist originally announced as a Rep nominee, but switched and qualified as NPA.

Rubio ran in the Primary against William Escoffery and William Kogut.

When Crist became a democrat perhaps he felt the need to lie about the reason he left the Republican party. After all, lies is the hallmark of the democrats.

Crist originally announced as a Rep nominee, but switched and qualified as NPA.

Rubio ran in the Primary against William Escoffery and William Kogut.

Yes he switched when he realized the GOP was going to vote in the "hispanic" over him. We are just so racist:)

Charlie Crist: 'Intolerable' Racism Is A 'Big Reason' Why I Left The GOP

Silly me. And I thought it was because the GOP elected a Hispanic (Rubio) over him.

That's always what gets you into trouble.

LMAO!! Really? care to expand on how we got a minority elected because of his ideals and not his race is somehow questionable? And apparently racist in some kind of reverse racism hurricane of left wing stupid?

I called him on it.

Still confused?

That's always what gets you into trouble.

LMAO!! Really? care to expand on how we got a minority elected because of his ideals and not his race is somehow questionable? And apparently racist in some kind of reverse racism hurricane of left wing stupid?

C'mon, AZ ... Synth is a soft target. Kinda like shootin' fish in a barrel ... with a shotgun.
I notice you never dare take aim. :lol:

Excuse me, doesn't your dear leader put Africa first when he describes himself as in African-American, he claims Africa first, so why are you so concerned with accurate descriptions? Other than trying to boost Christ propaganda?
^^^ I wonder if Crist also rejects the Retard Wing of the GOP?

That's rich. Crist and his 'racism' remark.

Have any of you noticed? Crist was defeated in the Republican Primary by a guy named Marco Rubio? A CUBAN-American?

Anybody notice that?

What a fucking douchebag that guy is.

Shortly after Crist was thrown under the bus by Republican voters because he SUCKED as Governor, he went to work for the biggest, most corrupt, ambulance-chasing law firm in Florida.... Morgan and Morgan.

He is currently being backed by them.

You don't live here, I do. I have to listen to the ignorant cocksucker, John Morgan, do his own commercials every day. I mean, EVERY minute of every day.

He is one ANNOYING MOTHERFUCKER. I can be in my Truck and hear him come on, then when I change the station he's on there, too. Then I drive by one of his billboards and when I watch TV he's on there, I switch stations and he's on there too.

Crist will have a LOT of money backing him. I mean -- A LOT. Really a lot.

Lawyer money. MILLIONS in Lawyer money. If he wins, they will loot this State.

Because that's what lawyers do. They're like a swarm of locusts.

Morgan & Morgan: For The People

I live here too, douchebag.

Do you think he is disingenuous with his claims? Could be a good discussion, regretfully too many people are fill of piss and vinegar.

You tell me, the GOP votes a minority into the office he was seeking and suddenly we are too racist for him? How the heck is that not disingenuous?

sorry, a White Person from Cuba who lies about Castro chasing his family out isn't a "minority".

Now, do I think Crist is a bitter guy for the way he was treated in 2010? Yeah. Probably.

Does't take away from his point, that the GOP has absolutely gone off the deep end on racism since Obama got elected.

both his parents were from cuba you dishonest tool. he isn't white, he is hispanic.

i love how the left uses being white as a bad thing. obama being half white, is all black to the left....

Photoshopped. Nice try but not true.
Not photoshopped.

Forum List

Back