Charlie Crist: Intolerable Racism is why I left GOP

So how are you born in America and not American? Why do I keep thinking "constitution"? Insisting someone born here isn't "American" because they are "mulatto" is racist. And only an ignorant fuck doesn't know that.

How can you be born in America and accept a label like African or Asian American? Doesn't putting another continent first imply that your primary loyalty lies some place other than America?

If you want to label yourself, fine. That's your right. But no one has the right to label you just because they feel they have that right. When Republicans are 90% white and say the things they say, they are labeling themselves. They don't need help.

121015-romney-support-white-in-white-house-shirt-847b.jpg

I am not the one labeling people, that would be the fucking all seeing government that you insist is benevolent and has my best interests at heart. On one hand, I can see why you want the lables, it helps you justify your racist beliefs, on the other hand, your beliefs are based on delusions anyway, so I see no need to pretend that the government is not being racist when it labels people based on criteria that is completely irrelevant to their abilities simply to make your life easier.

Do you think he is disingenuous with his claims? Could be a good discussion, regretfully too many people are fill of piss and vinegar.

You tell me, the GOP votes a minority into the office he was seeking and suddenly we are too racist for him? How the heck is that not disingenuous?

The GOP didn't vote him in, his constituents did. I understand how a Repub could find the racist wing of our party to be less than tolerable. I too reject them and their hate.

The racist wing of the party threw their money behind Cruz in the primary.

Wait, that makes you look really stupid, which is pretty hard considering how low you normally set the bar.

"We have got this tailspin of culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work, and so there is a real culture problem here that has to be dealt with everybody got to get involved so this what we talk about when we talk about civil society...." Paul Ryan

I see the problem here, you are a racist fuckwad, you base you reaction to something on the skin color of the person saying it. You are no better than they spineless idiots at the NAACP who were willing to let Sterling buy his way into a second lifetime achievement award after a lifetime of racism.

“We know young black men are twice as likely as young white men to be ‘disconnected’—not in school, not working. We’ve got to reconnect them. We’ve got to give more of these young men access to mentors. We’ve got to continue to encourage responsible fatherhood. We’ve got to provide more pathways to apply to college or find a job. We can keep them from falling through the cracks.” - Barrack Obama
Unless, of course, you are going to call out Obama as a racist for pointing out that blacks suck at being fathers, while Ryan only lamented the culture where men, no matter what color they are, don't work.

I find it impossible to believe a person living in America could actually think the quoted words above. Is Paul Ryan that naive or has he lead so sheltered a life that he actually thinks that has any connection to reality? In either case the man appears as a fool, hopefully not a bigoted racist. PS I lived and worked in the inner city most of my life, Ryan should get out of his cushy government job and live there too. https://soundcloud.com/thinkpro/paul-ryan-on-poverty/

And is working and sucking the teat of government as Ryan does real work, especially as they do nada.

I find you to be a hypocritical asshole fuckwad racist scumbag who doesn't deserve the respect I would normally give to a poisonous snake who was trying to kill me.

In other words, fuck off asshole.

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

G]

Or his Publisher didn't do her research.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself: Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com: Promotional Booklet

How does that explain the second book? The various editions of the first book? ?The fact that Obama never corrected the "mistake" would be very telling for you if he was a white Republican.

Last edited:
The book was in print for 20 years and Obama never caught it? Obama, the smartest guy ever, President of Harvard Law, and we're to believe that he gave his wrong birthplace or the publisher just picked some country at random?

What is Law Review, don't they review article for publication? It would be like Obama publishing a Law Review case and citing "Marbury v. Dolly Madison" or "Plesssy vs Ziggy Stardust" as precedents

So, the smartest guy on the planet who was President of the most prestigious Law Review in the world lets his bio go out with the wrong birthplace?

Why would he? He probably never saw this promotional packet that went out. This was something that only publishing industry people saw.

Even Breibart said he thought it was an error. (Not that it stopped him from promoting the shit out of it.)

You really don't know anything about publishing, do you?

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.

wow, first it doesnt mean your racist
You act like its stunning people think that. Maybe if the leftwing press had asked obama tougher questions than sara palin, we wouldnt have gaping holes and it would have died in 2008.

and he is a mulatto correct? Or did you liberals deem that racist and change hime to african/european american?

again you lose on facts and just like to play word games.

The book was in print for 20 years and Obama never caught it? Obama, the smartest guy ever, President of Harvard Law, and we're to believe that he gave his wrong birthplace or the publisher just picked some country at random?

What is Law Review, don't they review article for publication? It would be like Obama publishing a Law Review case and citing "Marbury v. Dolly Madison" or "Plesssy vs Ziggy Stardust" as precedents

So, the smartest guy on the planet who was President of the most prestigious Law Review in the world lets his bio go out with the wrong birthplace?

Why would he? He probably never saw this promotional packet that went out. This was something that only publishing industry people saw.

Even Breibart said he thought it was an error. (Not that it stopped him from promoting the shit out of it.)

Other than having several friends who are published authors, no.

Then you should be able to explain why the biographical blurb, which is always written by the author, is sent to all those friends of yours for approval after it is edited, and is in every single copy of their books, is only seen by the publishing industry.

In the meantime I will call you a lying sack of shit about the whole thing.

Then you should be able to explain why the biographical blurb, which is always written by the author, is sent to all those friends of yours for approval after it is edited, and is in every single copy of their books, is only seen by the publishing industry.

That's not true. That comes from the Marketing Department and you know it. The author may or may not be involved in the book cover design, depending on their contract. And first time authors rarely have much input. Why? Because they are "first time" authors. Try to figure out why.

Now, they may write out their "biographical blurb", but they may not have much control over what ends up on the book cover.

It irks me that you would write something you know is bullshit. So called writers with ghost writers would write there own blurb when they may not even have written the book? That's just stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, math-challenged lefties. It's not that a high number of whites vote repub. It's that a higher percentage of non-whites vote dem. it's not about white people being racist. It's about non-whites being anti-white racist. Shoe on the other foot. Democrat is the party of segregation and racism.
And you're an anti-Hispanic racist. You prove it with every post.

LMAO

What bullshit, convoluted, backasswards reasoning. Unbelievable.

And yet nothing in his post was factually incorrect.

That's not true, either. IN fact, often, these things are written by staffers who never talk to the Author.

Also, do you really think that Obama would have pulled such a ham-fisted manuever like admitting he was born in Kenya?

If Crist thought he could get elected as a Republican, he'd still be a Republican.

He's the quintessential political windsock.

Ahhh, in this whole thread, someone actually stating the truth of the matter.

Crist left the GOP because the GOP like Marco Rubio better. Nothing more, nothing less.

If Crist thought he could get elected as a Republican, he'd still be a Republican.

He's the quintessential political windsock.

I totally agree. But does it matter? Even though I'm a Liberal I thought Crist did a pretty good job as state CEO, and the managing of Florida's economy vs. all the special interests down here.

I don't think he is very ideological one way or the other. I think his schtick is competent governing. I'll take that.

Forum List

Back