Charlie Crist: Intolerable Racism is why I left GOP

If you're democrat, it's ok to make racist comments, all democrats get a pass. Why? Because they paid for the pass.
"The View" Argues over Harry Reid's "Negro Dialect" Comments - YouTube

Most everyone gives a pass to "their own kind."

It's the nature of hyper-partisan politics. (It's also the nature of racism.)

Unless of course you have a brain that has read history and you realize Yes democrats are racists...They are not just white racists anymore.

Unfortunately Repubs also have their share of racists which, I believe, is Nodog's point.

Most everyone gives a pass to "their own kind."

It's the nature of hyper-partisan politics. (It's also the nature of racism.)

Unless of course you have a brain that has read history and you realize Yes democrats are racists...They are not just white racists anymore.

Unfortunately Repubs also have their share of racists which, I believe, is Nodog's point.

Ayup.. and my point was the self ascribed PC Police only hand out passes to lib leaders, which is hypocritical. On the republican side... you get evicted for such behavior because there is no forgiveness for being accused by the PC Police. But on the lib side, the more you screw up the more the lib party turns cheek. Does not matter if the screw up is getting an ambassador killed, being a racist, or having sex with a paid intern.

YAWN
when you ask a left-wing loser for examples of Republican racism you get nothing from left-wing morons

YAWN
when you ask a left-wing loser for examples of Republican racism you get nothing from left-wing morons
You get "David Duke", who was rejected by the Republican Party the minute he switched from being a Democrat. Then they proceed to defend their embrace of Robert Byrd, a former high ranking KKK member who they chose to be their leader in the Senate.

Charlie Crist: 'Intolerable' Racism Is A 'Big Reason' Why I Left The GOP

Silly me. And I thought it was because the GOP elected a Hispanic (Rubio) over him.

Do you think he is disingenuous with his claims? Could be a good discussion, regretfully too many people are fill of piss and vinegar.

It's too bad Crist is full of shit, just like every other liberal.

That's the facts. End of discussion.

Crist was a RINO that did the correct thing and joined the dark side where he belongs. He left Florida a mess...and why Rubio won over him for the Senate.

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions

Sessions was rejected for a federal court seat after calling the NAACP "un-American" because it "forced civil rights down the throats of people." He also called a white attorney a "disgrace to his race" for litigating voting rights cases on behalf of African Americans. And during a murder investigation of the Ku Klux Klan, he joked, as black former assistant US Attorney Thomas Figures testified in Sessions's original hearings, about how he had no problems with the Klan until he discovered they were pot smokers.

William F. Buckley

who wrote: "The central question that emerges--and it is not a parliamentary question or a question that is answered by merely consulting a catalog of the rights of American citizens, born Equal--is whether the White community in the South is entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, in areas in which it does not predominate numerically? The sobering answer is Yes--the White community is so entitled because, for the time being, it is the advanced race. ..."

In 2005, Republican National Committee Chair Ken Mehlman again admitted to the Southern Strategy and apologized for it. "Some Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," he said. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Trying to deny that the GOP has racists among them is just too idiotic.
Yup, the Democratic party has plenty of racists too, but they certainly are not alone in that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back