Charlie Daniels says it best

It's time to pick a side.

Governors aren't incompetent as much as malicious democrats who have all become communists anyway.

pick a side?

well

YOUR side is right wing evangelical christians hell bent on having the USA declared a CHRISTIAN NATION with the intent of criminalizing gays, liberals, atheist, feminists, muslims and making the bible the law of the land.

I won't pick THAT side.

and I also don't want commy left wing lunatics, either...

i choose side 3;

rational, reasonable, independent, constitutional.

as long as YOU keep saying "if you don't let us create a right wing christian theocracy there will be WAR!" I will oppose you.

perhaps if you said "we respect your constitutional right to freedom of religion and belief and we'd like it very much if you would help us against the left wing commy assault on our constitution" I night be more amenable to your position.

but that isn't what you say

what you SAY is "OUR WAY or DEATH!"
My side??? You just made up my side out out of your head.

I love the part where he says we aren't a Christian Nation.
Pretty sure "In God We Trust" wasnt printed on our money for muslimes.

Governors aren't incompetent as much as malicious democrats who have all become communists anyway.

pick a side?

well

YOUR side is right wing evangelical christians hell bent on having the USA declared a CHRISTIAN NATION with the intent of criminalizing gays, liberals, atheist, feminists, muslims and making the bible the law of the land.

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

as long as YOU keep saying "if you don't let us create a right wing christian theocracy there will be WAR!" I will oppose you.

perhaps if you said "we respect your constitutional right to freedom of religion and belief and we'd like it very much if you would help us against the left wing commy assault on our constitution" I night be more amenable to your position.

A Christian nation wouldn't turn it's back on the poor the way the United States does.

A Christian nation wouldn't choose to spend trillions on wars over the health care of it's people.

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

A Christian nation wouldn't turn it's back on the poor the way the United States does.

A Christian nation wouldn't choose to spend trillions on wars over the health care of it's people.

Without a strong military none of your kumbaya shit will matter.

We have the richest poor people on the planet.
They have smartphones,big screen TV's,refrigerators,cars,A/C,heat...etc.
Compare that to the poor in say Africa or India....
1593373168020.png

1593373219643.png

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

You can have a strong military not stretched all around the world. In fact it would be far stronger if it wasn't.

Just think if we had been stockpiling medical equipment as opposed to bombs.

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

You can have a strong military not stretched all around the world. In fact it would be far stronger if it wasn't.

Bullshit.
You obviously know nothing when it comes to our military and why we have bases all over the world.
Those countries where we have bases dont want us to leave. Care to hazard a guess as to why?
And what type of medical equipment would you suggest we stockpile?
And dont say N95 masks,thats just Monday morning Quarterbacking.

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

Bullshit.
You obviously know nothing when it comes to our military and why we have bases all over the world.
Those countries where we have bases dont want us to leave. Care to hazard a guess as to why?

It's our duty to protect other countries? Where do we find this in the Constitution? How much are they paying us for this service?

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

Bullshit.

It's our duty to protect other countries? Where do we find this in the Constitution? How much are they paying us for this service?

Jesus you are one dumb MFer!!!
It displays our power. ....awww fuk it.
Read this. If you need more I'll be glad to Google for you since you seem incapable of doing it yourself.

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

Bullshit.

Read this. If you need more I'll be glad to Google for you since you seem incapable of doing it yourself.

Rand Corporation.

Enough said.

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

Bullshit.

Rand Corporation.

Enough said.

So you need me to Google for you again?

Charlie Danials has chosen a side. Unfortunately for him, the side he chose already lost back in 1865

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

Bullshit.

Rand Corporation.

Enough said.

Sure. Google for me where in the Constitution we find sending troops to other countries to protect their.borders.

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

Bullshit.

Rand Corporation.

Enough said.

Sure. Google for me where in the Constitution we find sending troops to other countries to protect their.borders.

So what does NATO do? And if you can show me where in the Constitution it says we cant.
We do whats in the best interests of America.
If you dont like it you're free to leave...to one of those countries that we dont protect of course.
It works like this. We keep them safe and we get to project power around the globe.
It's no different than parking a few Aircraft carriers off the coast of Iran.

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

Bullshit.

Rand Corporation.

Enough said.

So what does NATO do? And if you can show me where in the Constitution it says we cant.
If you dont like it you're free to leave...to one of those countries that we dont protect of course.
It works like this. We keep them safe and we get to project power around the globe.

I am also free to try and change the things I dislike which is what I prefer.

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

View attachment 356385
View attachment 356386

Bullshit.

Rand Corporation.

Enough said.

I am also free to try and change the things I dislike which is what I prefer.

Of course you are.
Knock yourself out.

The side to choose is reason. Precious suggested reading is by (Freedom from Religion Foundation) Seidel A, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American.

Forum List

Back