Charlie Gard has passed

This is a day of celebration among the death cultists! Baby killers, rejoice!

That baby died months ago... That they were using artificial means to keep its corpse alive is irrelevant.

A Socialized Medicine Death Panel killed that child.

Um, no, an incurable genetic disease killed that child. One a private insurance company would have cut the parents off a long time ago on.

What? Do you actually believe that For Profit health insurance companies would have paid millions for experimental treatments?? REally?

THis is a tragedy. But the tragedy is the health & death of that baby. Not the political system you favor.

The tragedy is that someone could pay for medical treatment and was prohibited from paying their child's care.

If this was a for profit medical insurance company that refused to pay for experimental treatment and the family raised the money to pay out of pocket, the insurance company would not stop them. That alone makes private insurance better than socialized medicine.

This is a day of celebration among the death cultists! Baby killers, rejoice!

That baby died months ago... That they were using artificial means to keep its corpse alive is irrelevant.

Um, no, an incurable genetic disease killed that child. One a private insurance company would have cut the parents off a long time ago on.

Irrelevant. He would have received care in this country and probably not charged. Medical scientists looking to cure diseases most commonly absorb the costs. Insurance and whether they would pay is irrelevant, and the disease may be incurable, but it is not untreatable and may not be an automatic death sentence.

Yes, a Socialized Medicine Death Panel indeed killed that child.

What? Do you actually believe that For Profit health insurance companies would have paid millions for experimental treatments?? REally?

THis is a tragedy. But the tragedy is the health & death of that baby. Not the political system you favor.

No. Experimental treatments are free to the patient the vast majority of the time.

The tragedy is the Socialized Medicine Death Panel that cared more about politics than about the life of a child.

The tragedy is that someone could pay for medical treatment and was prohibited from paying their child's care.

If this was a for profit medical insurance company that refused to pay for experimental treatment and the family raised the money to pay out of pocket, the insurance company would not stop them. That alone makes private insurance better than socialized medicine.

I did not know that the parents were able to pay. That makes this even more of an outrage than before.

I recently qualified to have a hernia repaired for free, to test an experimental drug and treatment designed to shorten recovery time.

Did not cost me or my insurance company one cent.

I did not know that the parents were able to pay. That makes this even more of an outrage than before.

The parents raised 1.3 million dollars to pay for travel, medical care and living expenses during the course of treatment. Maybe the government will confiscate the money and redistribute it to the "poor".

They raised the money using GoFundMe for the express purpose of getting this treatment.

The parents raised 1.3 million dollars to pay for travel, medical care and living expenses during the course of treatment. Maybe the government will confiscate the money and redistribute it to the "poor".
Or just charge the parents with a crime for daring to raise the money.

A cruel and ignorant campaign | MelaniePhillips.com

Shameful that this childs plight has been hijcked by axe grinders. Their "concerns" are politically driven and of course the facts cant get in the way.
By the way what a great advert for American health care the US "expert" was. Travelling all that way in pursuit of the £1.5m.
This article is pretty much on the nail and I am no fan of Ms Phillips.

Unbelievable. What a gross abuse of power. Welcome to Socialized medicine.

A cruel and ignorant campaign | MelaniePhillips.com

Shameful that this childs plight has been hijcked by axe grinders. Their "concerns" are politically driven and of course the facts cant get in the way.
By the way what a great advert for American health care the US "expert" was. Travelling all that way in pursuit of the £1.5m.
This article is pretty much on the nail and I am no fan of Ms Phillips.

Oh look! A globalist progressive defends the Socialized Medicine Death Panel. It is irrelevant to reality.

[

No -- of course.. It's all about FAIRNESS and EQUALITY of treatment. If word got out that baby was saved, by Gawdly -- they MIGHT have other Brits demanding that Brit Heath cover the treatment.

THAT -- would be unacceptable to the Gate Keepers.. Or should I say "Death Panel"....
Saved from what? Are you a doctor?

Read the whole history. There was no agenda. Anybody who thinks health professionals have an 'agenda' in the UK, NZ, Canada or Australia do not know their systems. Unlike the US system they are not about the almighty dollar...

Hands you five katyushas, it went right over your head. Dunce

Looks like me pointing out your Chicken Littling alarmist pap went over yours. Brain Surgeon.[/QUOTE]

Hands you another five katyushas.

Forum List

Back