Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Did her fellow leftist kill her? Today the Heather tshirts have already been distributed. When were they printed and distributed? It's like it was all planned and ready to go.

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'
From the link:

In an interview Saturday night in Toledo, Ohio, with The Associated Press, Samantha Bloom said of her son James Alex Fields Jr., "I just knew he was going to a rally. I mean, I try to stay out of his political views. You know, we don't, you know, I don't really get too involved, I moved him out to his own apartment, so we -- I'm watching his cat."

Bloom was informed by The AP reporter that the rally was indeed organized by white nationalists. "I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump's not a white supremacist," she said.

"He had an African-American friend so ...," she said before her voice trailed off.

She's a lying bitch. She knew her son is a Nazi. She friended his Nazi Facebook page.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury.
It comes down to this...If you are in your car, and a rioting crowd attacks your vehicle to kill you or your loved ones...And they hit your car with a deadly weapon... Do you have the right of self defense and escape? Or do you have to just submit to the criminals?

Fortunately, none of that ever happened. The car was parked blocks away from the crowd when the man got it and drove toward a crowded street. Upon arriving at the street which was filled with people, he accelerated into the crowd where many didn't see him coming until they were hit. After running into another car which prevented him from going any further forward, he reversed and backed away, only to be later caught by the police blocks away.

It comes down to this...If you are in your car, and a rioting crowd attacks your vehicle to kill you or your loved ones...And they hit your car with a deadly weapon... Do you have the right of self defense and escape? Or do you have to just submit to the criminals?

There was no riotous crowd at this seen. Nice Try. Nazi lover.

Let the investigators and judge decide. If he's guilty of intentional harm so be it. I'm asking for the truth, and so far, not a single liberal will tell me true or not. In simple terms, point blank questions:

A. Is it the same car, see 2 second mark. Yes or no?

B. It is the same car, but it's under fire after he plowed into a car. Yes or no?

All I see is denial. If he was under attack before he hit the gas, we'll, I think I understand the liberal denial. That would be pathetic, of course, but they do an awesome job with propaganda.

Crickets?

As usual, the RWNJs have their own version of what happened. What would you jackasses do with out your alternative facts?

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

good find, but when you think about how many SPY cameras are on every corner they should have every step of the incident. Unless of course the police DEPT conveniently had them shut off for that perfect timing.

You notice they attacked him AFTER he ran into the car ahead.

You DID notice that, right?

What is wrong with your people? Why are you attacking your own country? Do none of you know anyone who fought or died in WWII?

I am so ashamed of you.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat
God, you try hard. Is that being said on stormfront?

Fortunately, none of that ever happened. The car was parked blocks away from the crowd when the man got it and drove toward a crowded street.
And your point is? If someone starts out in a good neighborhood, drives to a bad neighborhood and gets robbed, he obviously wanted to get robbed? Your argument makes no sense.

He must have been going somewhere. Then he encountered the violent crowd.
Upon arriving at the street which was filled with people, he accelerated into the crowd where many didn't see him coming until they were hit.
In the video I see him getting attacked before the collision.
After running into another car which prevented him from going any further forward, he reversed and backed away, only to be later caught by the police blocks away.
If you can't escape one way, try another way. How is this inconsistent with someone running for his life?

0814-samantha-bloom-james-alex-fields-3.jpg

Was he also under attack when he was abusing and threatening his wheelchair-bound mother? One of his teachers said he was obsessed with Nazi Germany.

Mom Of Charlottesville Suspect Repeatedly Called 911 On Her Son For Threats

Charlottesville Terrorist James Alex Fields, Mom Repeatedly Called 911 Over Violent Behavior

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'
No. He's a racist asshole who thought this was Germany back in the 1930's when hate was cool.

Let the investigators and judge decide. If he's guilty of intentional harm so be it. I'm asking for the truth, and so far, not a single liberal will tell me true or not. In simple terms, point blank questions:

B. It is the same car, but it's under fire after he plowed into a car. Yes or no?

All I see is denial. If he was under attack before he hit the gas, we'll, I think I understand the liberal denial. That would be pathetic, of course, but they do an awesome job with propaganda.

Crickets?
The way he was driving, I would've hit him with a bat to.

According to your logic, Timothy McVie didn't know there was a bomb in the back of his rental.

Another neonazi trying to excuse the despicable act of proven neonazi driver.
Yup typical Trump Supporter..

Did her fellow leftist kill her? Today the Heather tshirts have already been distributed. When were they printed and distributed? It's like it was all planned and ready to go.
Yes her death was planned by the left to get free t shirts, ya stupid c*nt..

Crickets?
The way he was driving, I would've hit him with a bat to.

According to your logic, Timothy McVie didn't know there was a bomb in the back of his rental.

I asked a point blank mother fucking questions. Therefore you're saying the video shows it is the same car, and he was attacked afterwards? If true, how did you know the car was attacked afterwards, per the video? Educate me.

Last edited:
0814-samantha-bloom-james-alex-fields-3.jpg

Was he also under attack when he was abusing and threatening his wheelchair-bound mother? One of his teachers said he was obsessed with Nazi Germany.

Mom Of Charlottesville Suspect Repeatedly Called 911 On Her Son For Threats

Charlottesville Terrorist James Alex Fields, Mom Repeatedly Called 911 Over Violent Behavior
I hope he has a big black cellmate?

The FBI/DOJ are now involved - so he may get a needle or chair.

Don't mind Lakhota, he doesn't comprehend jurisdiction and investigation.

Forum List

Back