Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Yyyyyeah that's the ticket. It was all an "accident".

He just "accidentally" set up his car on an imaginary drag strip after casing the place. Just thinking "what if this were a drag strip?"

That of course was after he "accidentally" stood chanting racist slogans with a Vanguard shield. He just picked it up, he didn't know what it was.

Then he "accidentally" disabled his air bags so they wouldn't deploy, getting in his way in case he "accidentally" ran some people over.

Then he "accidentally" accelerated directly into a crowded street containing the very people he had just been ranting against. Pure coincidence.

Then he "accidentally" hit the car, killed a pedestrian and injured dozens more.

Then he "accidentally" put the car in reverse and "accidentally" ran over several more, driving a perfectly straight line -- "accidentally" of course --- back up the street to where he could "accidentally" get away.

Then he "accidentally" took off, innocently unaware that leaving the scene of an accident, let alone one where he just killed somebody, was against the law.

This follows a long line of "accidentally" espousing Nazi propaganda as far back as high school.

Coulda happened to anybody.

Yeah you run with this Sparkles.

:dig:
where is it proven he disabled the airbags? i see nothing online to verify this.

not arguing but collecting facts,n putting down speculation

Look at all these people who would have been nailed, but for the two stopped cars.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury.
It comes down to this...If you are in your car, and a rioting crowd attacks your vehicle to kill you or your loved ones...And they hit your car with a deadly weapon... Do you have the right of self defense and escape? Or do you have to just submit to the criminals?

Fortunately, none of that ever happened. The car was parked blocks away from the crowd when the man got it and drove toward a crowded street.
And your point is? If someone starts out in a good neighborhood, drives to a bad neighborhood and gets robbed, he obviously wanted to get robbed? Your argument makes no sense.

He must have been going somewhere. Then he encountered the violent crowd.
Upon arriving at the street which was filled with people, he accelerated into the crowd where many didn't see him coming until they were hit.
In the video I see him getting attacked before the collision.
After running into another car which prevented him from going any further forward, he reversed and backed away, only to be later caught by the police blocks away.
If you can't escape one way, try another way. How is this inconsistent with someone running for his life?

He had been in the crowd for quite a while before he attacked. He couldn't help knowing what he as driving into. The people were plainly visible for blocks before he got there. Try to defend all you want. You can't.

This reminds me of the two British police officers whose car was surrounded by an IRA mob in Northern Ireland. Rather than trying to ram their way through the crowd, they let themselves be murdered. Maybe the Charlottesville driver had other plans.

That's why there won't be a murder conviction. The driver was attacked first and in fear of his life, and he rammed a random car in the street rather than the huge crowd of fascist libtards to either side of the street.
if im in fear of my life, i dont drive into the,heart of my fears. i leave.

im waiting for,more facts but from the video alone if im running away, into parked cars is a bad call.

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'

Did your eyes notice there were no plates on the vehicle?

That shows premeditation.

Not all the facts are in, but it looked deliberate in the vids we've seen. I looked for a vid that might show an attack prior to his punching it, but didn't see any attack,

Hard to see with the tinted windows, but I couldn't see any airbag deployment.
Your post is proof, there are those on the right who have a set of balls (and still have their moral compass).
There's actually several who know wrong when they see it,

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'

Possible. But one of the earlier stories mentioned that the car was recently purchased. Sometimes people drive without a tag till they get one. I see it here all the time, and wonder how these people aren't getting pulled over... But they don't.

Do you see him getting attacked before he starts accelerating toward the crowd? In the very short clip of someone swinging a bat at his car (I can't tell if they hit the car or not from the clip) it doesn't seem as though he suddenly accelerates after the car is hit by a bat.

If the available video shows him accelerating after the car is struck by a bat, this might be a convincing argument. What I've seen so far doesn't seem to indicate that is what happened.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury.
It comes down to this...If you are in your car, and a rioting crowd attacks your vehicle to kill you or your loved ones...And they hit your car with a deadly weapon... Do you have the right of self defense and escape? Or do you have to just submit to the criminals?

Fortunately, none of that ever happened. The car was parked blocks away from the crowd when the man got it and drove toward a crowded street.
And your point is? If someone starts out in a good neighborhood, drives to a bad neighborhood and gets robbed, he obviously wanted to get robbed? Your argument makes no sense.

He must have been going somewhere. Then he encountered the violent crowd.
Upon arriving at the street which was filled with people, he accelerated into the crowd where many didn't see him coming until they were hit.
After running into another car which prevented him from going any further forward, he reversed and backed away, only to be later caught by the police blocks away.
If you can't escape one way, try another way. How is this inconsistent with someone running for his life?

He had been in the crowd for quite a while before he attacked. He couldn't help knowing what he as driving into. The people were plainly visible for blocks before he got there. Try to defend all you want. You can't.
The people may have been visible, but I don't blame him for not reading their minds and knowing their intent. Maybe he wrongly assumed they were peaceful protesters that wouldn't try to murder him on sight.

Possible. But one of the earlier stories mentioned that the car was recently purchased. Sometimes people drive without a tag till they get one. I see it here all the time, and wonder how these people aren't getting pulled over... But they don't.
usually has dealer tmp tags by law.

Do you see him getting attacked before he starts accelerating toward the crowd? In the very short clip of someone swinging a bat at his car (I can't tell if they hit the car or not from the clip) it doesn't seem as though he suddenly accelerates after the car is hit by a bat.

If the available video shows him accelerating after the car is struck by a bat, this might be a convincing argument. What I've seen so far doesn't seem to indicate that is what happened.
I don't recall seeing a video that showed events that far back. All I saw was violent protesters who were violent before the collision. Perhaps it's an indication of how they acted upon seeing him.

Did your eyes notice there were no plates?

That suggests premeditation.

From the link:

In an interview Saturday night in Toledo, Ohio, with The Associated Press, Samantha Bloom said of her son James Alex Fields Jr., "I just knew he was going to a rally. I mean, I try to stay out of his political views. You know, we don't, you know, I don't really get too involved, I moved him out to his own apartment, so we -- I'm watching his cat."

Bloom was informed by The AP reporter that the rally was indeed organized by white nationalists. "I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump's not a white supremacist," she said.

"He had an African-American friend so ...," she said before her voice trailed off.

She's a lying bitch. She knew her son is a Nazi. She friended his Nazi Facebook page.

She raised a Nazi.

ill wait for all facts before making decisions.

seems,the american thing to do.

Did your eyes notice there were no plates?

That suggests premeditation.
um…

1*DYC3Ogjyp022qUIdOH9CJA.jpeg

feel kinda stupid yet? back window looks,damaged also. hard to be sure though.

I don't recall seeing a video that showed events that far back. All I saw was violent protesters who were violent before the collision. Perhaps it's an indication of how they acted upon seeing him.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. The video shows the car before and after someone takes a swing at it with a bat. If the argument is that the driver was in fear for his life after the bat attack and that is what caused him to ram the crowd and cars in front of him, why would you need to see something further back?

0814-samantha-bloom-james-alex-fields-3.jpg

Was he also under attack when he was abusing and threatening his wheelchair-bound mother? One of his teachers said he was obsessed with Nazi Germany.

Mom Of Charlottesville Suspect Repeatedly Called 911 On Her Son For Threats

Charlottesville Terrorist James Alex Fields, Mom Repeatedly Called 911 Over Violent Behavior
I hope he has a big black cellmate?

The FBI/DOJ are now involved - so he may get a needle or chair.

Don't mind Lakhota, he doesn't comprehend jurisdiction and investigation.

Do you?

Forum List

Back