Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

In the video I see him getting attacked before the collision.

Do you see him getting attacked before he starts accelerating toward the crowd? In the very short clip of someone swinging a bat at his car (I can't tell if they hit the car or not from the clip) it doesn't seem as though he suddenly accelerates after the car is hit by a bat.

If the available video shows him accelerating after the car is struck by a bat, this might be a convincing argument. What I've seen so far doesn't seem to indicate that is what happened.
I don't recall seeing a video that showed events that far back. All I saw was violent protesters who were violent before the collision. Perhaps it's an indication of how they acted upon seeing him.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. The video shows the car before and after someone takes a swing at it with a bat. If the argument is that the driver was in fear for his life after the bat attack and that is what caused him to ram the crowd and cars in front of him, why would you need to see something further back?
You said "Do you see him getting attacked before he starts accelerating toward the crowd?" I'd need to see further back in time to see that.

Well, some hypothetical attack making him accelerate before any video is pretty pointless to speculate about. What I meant was to ask if the bat swung at the back of the car in the video happened before he accelerated into the crowd.

Liberal comments are hilarious. One proven fallacy after another. ILMAO @ no license plates proves premeditation. Ha ha, you guys climb on the bus, it breaks and you're off the bus. You take another bus, that breaks too and it's off to another bus. Fuck you people are so irrational, and you constantly paint reality in the "abstract"?.

It looks possible the guy was violently attacked by the left beforehand. I haven't seen anyone dispute this. If true, and liberals choose not to acknowledge this, it will be because they'd rather life as a fool than lose grip on yet another desirable yet false narrative. From my observation, they're doing that as validated by this thread. ALL liberal media organizations are doing the same, so they're in good company.

Few things of many "we" learned over the last few days. The situation is very telling.

1. Their desire to remove the Robert E Lee monument demonstrates how they're uneducated, hypocritical, inconsistent, and of course respond to things emotionally. That and they fail to envision the results of their actions.

2. I've yet to see a single liberal acknowledge it was leftists who were responsible for the majority of violence in Charlotte. Same applies to liberal news. Personally, I've seen few instances of a weaker spine. It truly demonstrates the impact leftist propaganda has had. Course, they might be fully washed as opposed being cowards. This is very sad, either way.

3. And yes, if the left attacked him prior to he hitting the gas, NAZI scumbag or not, he's going to have a defense, and liberals aren't going to like it. They'll have two choices. Continue living within the confines of their liberal programming, or recognize and even admit the incident they hoped for was misrepresented, because the people they support were VIOLENT participants. Worse yet, that violence may have led up to the death of one of their own.

Last edited:
In the video I see him getting attacked before the collision.

Do you see him getting attacked before he starts accelerating toward the crowd? In the very short clip of someone swinging a bat at his car (I can't tell if they hit the car or not from the clip) it doesn't seem as though he suddenly accelerates after the car is hit by a bat.

If the available video shows him accelerating after the car is struck by a bat, this might be a convincing argument. What I've seen so far doesn't seem to indicate that is what happened.
I don't recall seeing a video that showed events that far back. All I saw was violent protesters who were violent before the collision. Perhaps it's an indication of how they acted upon seeing him.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. The video shows the car before and after someone takes a swing at it with a bat. If the argument is that the driver was in fear for his life after the bat attack and that is what caused him to ram the crowd and cars in front of him, why would you need to see something further back?
You said "Do you see him getting attacked before he starts accelerating toward the crowd?" I'd need to see further back in time to see that.

Well, some hypothetical attack making him accelerate before any video is pretty pointless to speculate about. What I meant was to ask if the bat swung at the back of the car in the video happened before he accelerated into the crowd.
It's hard to tell from the shaky camera, but I think I do see a notable increase in speed as soon as the bat hit the car. I think he was trying to get out there in an orderly fashion until things because too violent and he had to act immediately. It's obvious that this liberal mob was extremely violent and intolerant and to think that they were calmly minding their own business, standing around on a road where traffic was not allowed thanks to their protest permit, until this guy rammed them is highly unreasonable.

He was supposed to prove he was down with the cause by dying. Scalise didn't die and Democrats will never forgive him for it.

Yyyyyeah that's the ticket. It was all an "accident".

He just "accidentally" set up his car on an imaginary drag strip after casing the place. Just thinking "what if this were a drag strip?"

That of course was after he "accidentally" stood chanting racist slogans with a Vanguard shield. He just picked it up, he didn't know what it was.

Then he "accidentally" disabled his air bags so they wouldn't deploy, getting in his way in case he "accidentally" ran some people over.

Then he "accidentally" accelerated directly into a crowded street containing the very people he had just been ranting against. Pure coincidence.

Then he "accidentally" hit the car, killed a pedestrian and injured dozens more.

Then he "accidentally" put the car in reverse and "accidentally" ran over several more, driving a perfectly straight line -- "accidentally" of course --- back up the street to where he could "accidentally" get away.

Then he "accidentally" took off, innocently unaware that leaving the scene of an accident, let alone one where he just killed somebody, was against the law.

This follows a long line of "accidentally" espousing Nazi propaganda as far back as high school.

Coulda happened to anybody.

Yeah you run with this Sparkles.

:dig:

The same thing happened to my cousin!

He just "accidentally" set up his car on an imaginary drag strip after casing the place. Just thinking "what if this were a drag strip?"

That of course was after he "accidentally" stood chanting racist slogans with a Vanguard shield. He just picked it up, he didn't know what it was.

Then he "accidentally" disabled his air bags so they wouldn't deploy, getting in his way in case he "accidentally" ran some people over.

Then he "accidentally" accelerated directly into a crowded street containing the very people he had just been ranting against. Pure coincidence.

Then he "accidentally" hit the car, killed a pedestrian and injured dozens more.

Then he "accidentally" put the car in reverse and "accidentally" ran over several more, driving a perfectly straight line -- "accidentally" of course --- back up the street to where he could "accidentally" get away.

Then he "accidentally" took off, innocently unaware that leaving the scene of an accident, let alone one where he just killed somebody, was against the law.

This follows a long line of "accidentally" espousing Nazi propaganda as far back as high school.

The guy was/is an evil son of a bitch…

BTW - Airbags did not go off if you hit a deer or something like that you stupid motherfucker I've hit deer at 60-70 mph several times And the air bags have never depolyed.
Either your airbags weren't working, or you're full of shit.

There is an explanation. Rustic drives a 1954 International pickup.

I've yet to see a single liberal acknowledge it was leftists who were responsible for the majority of violence in Charlotte. Same applies to liberal news.

Libtards pretend there was no violence by the counter-protesters, even though those people started it and was responsible for the majority of it. The only hint from them that they are aware that there fellow libtards were violent is when they blame the lawful demonstrators for inciting violence through speech.

There's a video shot from about 15' away from his drivers side and people are running toward the the car before he moves

If he was attacked then he should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Even manslaughter would be a hard case to make. Manslaughter requires a willful disregard for human life. Panic or fleeing for his own life is not a willful disregard for human life. It's a non-crime, like the majority of collisions that left about 40,000 people dead last year in traffic fatalities.

Really, the only way he's getting convicted is if he can't keep his mouth shut, especially if he says it was deliberate.

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'
If the police had reported it, then the car must of had been under attacked. It is because the police were against the movement that he had stand for.

BTW - Airbags did not go off if you hit a deer or something like that you stupid motherfucker I've hit deer at 60-70 mph several times And the air bags have never depolyed.

I do have a couple muscle cars. But I drive a 2016 dodge ram 3500 or my SRT eight grand Cherokee every day.

I've yet to see a single liberal acknowledge it was leftists who were responsible for the majority of violence in Charlotte. Same applies to liberal news.

Libtards pretend there was no violence by the counter-protesters, even though those people started it and was responsible for the majority of it. The only hint from them that they are aware that there fellow libtards were violent is when they blame the lawful demonstrators for inciting violence through speech.

Well, in fairness, any KKK or white supremacists may have started it. That said, you can argue the left started it, by forcing their FUCKING free-lance methods down our throats.

Nobody has been able to say if the organizer is white national or supremacist. I think that's important. Maybe I've missed it.

Regardless, odds are high leftists started violence on most occasions, and it certainly appears that way by video. But you're spot-on, I've yet to see a single leftist admit to the facts. Primarily, they haven't come clean to admit to violence triggered by the left. They project only to declare white supremacist violence, and liberal news is doing the same................Interesting times.

Well, in fairness, any KKK or white supremacists may have started it. That said, you can argue the left started it, by forcing their FUCKING free-lance methods down our throats.

Nobody has been able to say if the organizer is white national or supremacist. I think that's important. Maybe I've missed it.

Regardless, odds are high leftists started violence on most occasions, and it certainly appears that way by video. But you're spot-on, I've yet to see a single leftist admit to the facts. Primarily, they haven't come clean to admit to violence triggered by the left. They project only to declare white supremacist violence, and liberal news is doing the same................Interesting times.

If he was attacked then he should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Even manslaughter would be a hard case to make. Manslaughter requires a willful disregard for human life. Panic or fleeing for his own life is not a willful disregard for human life. It's a non-crime, like the majority of collisions that left about 40,000 people dead last year in traffic fatalities.

Really, the only way he's getting convicted is if he can't keep his mouth shut, especially if he says it was deliberate.

You're probably right. Obviously, if he's guilty "we" can only hope he's hung by a rope. Hopefully justice serves the cause.

Course liberal narrative prevents a hanging. I suppose a white Republican male could be an exception. They'll skip the rope however, it's too effective, thus must be nonsense, which is core essential progressiveness.

I wonder how many leftists were locked up over this? Last I heard, throwing feces & urine on people, assault, and property destruction are crimes. They even assaulted the organizer as he exercised his right to free speech. If he's pro NAZI then I suppose he somewhat deserves it. Either way, it's another demonstration how leftists assault our Constitutional rights. Overall, they desire to overhaul our Constitution to suit.

Besides, you know, some of our founding fathers owned slaves, womanized and stuff. They weren't progressive, at least not to today's high standard (cough!). Chelsea Manning, Spike Lee and George Soros are some nice alternatives for new world order. Hillary too, maybe Bernie.

Wholly shit, watching the first video right now. I don't know this guy but he's SPOT ON. Maybe I was wrong about Kessler. He doesn't sound like the con-man I labeled earlier. Thanks for sharing.

Libtards came with violence of their mind. They were equipted for it. This is their M.O. And, if the media had video of the right starting it, we would have seen it.

Libtards attack again. In front of a score of TV cameras and dozens of cell phones recording, libtards prevent Jason Kessler from finishing a press conference. After driving him away, other libtards cheered the assault and the violation of Kessler's civil rights. At least in this case, one Robert K. Litzenberger of Charlottesville was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery for spitting on Kessler.

I do have a couple muscle cars. But I drive a 2016 dodge ram 3500 or my SRT eight grand Cherokee every day.

I know, ristic, and your airbags do dot deploy when you hit a deer at 65 MPH. Congratulations!!! You now have as much credibility as Trump!!!!!!

Sorry y'all, but there are videos that show this dude running into the crowd, and then AFTER he'd ran people over, that was when someone hit his rear window with a baseball bat.

If you look at the video at 4 seconds, you would see him plow into the crowd, but more importantly, you would see that his rear window is intact. At about 7 sec. you see a guy go up to the back of the car with a bat and bash a hole in the rear window. The video is only 11 sec. so it won't take much time to watch.

Sorry, but the dude attacked with the car FIRST, then he was attacked by the crowd.

Forum List

Back