Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

IMG_0429.JPG

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'
Another neonazi trying to excuse the despicable act of proven neonazi driver.
Yup typical Trump Supporter..

Can you believe these people (e.g. "reasonable") call themselves "liberal"? Wholly fuck. Never mind that, they can't even read, comprehend, or so much as respond to two simple relevant questions.

I asked a point blank mother fucking question. Therefore you're saying the video shows it is the same car, and he was attacked afterwards. You know this because?
I saw the video. He could've turned left onto that street before he hit the gas and deliberately plowed into a group of people. Then, he backed up doing the "Rachel Corrie manuever".

He's an asshole racist Nazi lover; now he's a bitch!

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'
The additional video footage really helps to fill out the bigger picture. Now I see why the leftstream media just keeps spamming that one. I look forward to additional footage coming out as attendees post their own videos to social media. Of particular interest; is video of the deceaseds actions, and involvment prior to the incident with the car.

Don't mind Lakhota, he doesn't comprehend jurisdiction and investigation.
And you seem to be too pussy to own your own hate?

Sure sounds cool. Let me know when you have the courage to address two simple relevant questions. In case you missed it (ha!) here you go:

A. The car at the 2 second mark in the video is the same car that rammed the car & people. Yes or no?

B. It is the same car, and it's under fire after he plowed into a car & people. Yes or no?

C.
For clarification, it is the same car, which was attacked before he plowed into the car & people. Yes or no?

Last edited:
The additional video footage really helps to fill out the bigger picture. Now I see why the leftstream media just keeps spamming that one. I look forward to additional footage coming out as attendees post their own videos to social media. Of particular interest; is video of the deceaseds actions, and involvment prior to the incident with the car.
Much like a neutered dog, you just don't get it, do you? Your hatred is not welcome in this country. It is about as un-American as one could be.

Not all the facts are in, but it looked deliberate in the vids we've seen. I looked for a vid that might show an attack prior to his punching it, but didn't see any attack,

Hard to see with the tinted windows, but I couldn't see any airbag deployment.

Not all the facts are in, but it looked deliberate in the vids we've seen. I looked for a vid that might show an attack prior to his punching it, but didn't see any attack,

See the video in the OP.

Your post is proof, there are those on the right who have a set of balls (and still have their moral compass).

Much like a neutered dog, you just don't get it, do you? Your hatred is not welcome in this country. It is about as un-American as one could be.
Your post is just Pavlovian spew. What hatred? You're such an ignorant fuck, that you're lashing out at everyone who doesn't drink the Heyer kool aid; and assuming they are hate filled neo Nazis. Get a fucking grip you fraud. Half of you leftist have felt nothing but a hard on since this girls death, thinking that surely this event will bring people around to your way of thinking... And for the most part it hasn't. This both confuses, and enrages idiots who allow themselves to be guided by emotion. People like you...

Last edited:
Your post is just Pavlovian spew. What hatred? You're such an ignorant fuck, that you're lashing out at everyone who doesn't drink the Heyer kool aid; and assuming they are hate filled neo Nazis. Get a fucking grip you fraud. Half of you leftist have felt nothing but a hard on since this girls death, thinking that surely this event will bring people around to your way of thinking... And for the most part it hasn't. This both confuses, and enraged idiots who allow themselves to be guided by emotion. People like you...
I also like long walks on the beach, a good book and single malt scotch.

See the video in the OP.
I've seen the vid taken of the car from the rear. Yes, there is a guy who tries to whack the car, but that was right before impact. The car was already engaged in cooking down the street. So, I discount that. He was already at a high rate of speed, especially considering the crowd.

And, it appears from the driver's standpoint, he didn't know there were two cars stopped - their presense was blocked by people. If those two cars weren't there, I would bet good money he would be charged with many more deaths.

So tragic.

Forum List

Back