Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

Why the fuck are they venerating losers down there anyway?

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

Nothing to be ashamed of, losing to a superior force.

View attachment 513317

The South was right. The Union was the bad guys.

The Confederacy was the last chance of Liberty in the world. The destruction of our country by Liberals that we see now has a direct linage to the big government shitheads winning the Civil War. It was a loss for all Americans.

i don't know if I would go that far. The nature of governments is to centralize. This seems to be a trend that was not limited to US.

The Civil War did encourage the growth of the power of the federal government and that is certainly coming back to bite US on the ass now.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats are confused about History.

There were two different issues in 1861.

The issue of succession and the decision made by that shithead Lincoln to settle it by war.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession. Their Jr High History text books only starts covering the war at the time Lincoln broke the truce at Ft Sumter and created hostiles.

It was actually about the North wanting to profit from slavery.

The core issue of secession was the North using the power of the Federal government to steal money from the cash rich South. Rich because of exporting tobacco and cotton made with slave labor.

The North wasn't getting enough of "the piece of the action" so they used the powers of the Federal government to impose tariffs on the South. Outright thievery. Taxation like we are seeing from the big government Liberals nowadays.

It was the North wanting to profit from slavery but the Jr High History texts never mention that, do they?
"These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession."

Slavery was thee issue no matter how many times you deny it.

That and state's rights, economic issues, etc etc....the Civil War's roots are more than just slavery

Hell 95% of Confederate soldiers never owned slaves
All directly related to slavery. So no matter how you want to dress it up, it was about slavery.

Hell 95% of Dump supporters aren't millionaires but that doesn't make them less racist or criminal. Not sure why you said that when they were fighting to keep rich slave owners with the right to own slaves?

You're to racist to even begin to understand why the Civil War took place....run along now, you're annoying
I fully understand why the civil war took place. I know I annoy you because I make you look stupid. So I will stay here and show you why you dont know what you are talking about.
It didn't take place to free the slaves, moron.

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

View attachment 513317

The Confederacy was the last chance of Liberty in the world. The destruction of our country by Liberals that we see now has a direct linage to the big government shitheads winning the Civil War. It was a loss for all Americans.

i don't know if I would go that far. The nature of governments is to centralize. This seems to be a trend that was not limited to US.

The Civil War did encourage the growth of the power of the federal government and that is certainly coming back to bite US on the ass now.

The issue of succession and the decision made by that shithead Lincoln to settle it by war.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession. Their Jr High History text books only starts covering the war at the time Lincoln broke the truce at Ft Sumter and created hostiles.

The core issue of secession was the North using the power of the Federal government to steal money from the cash rich South. Rich because of exporting tobacco and cotton made with slave labor.

The North wasn't getting enough of "the piece of the action" so they used the powers of the Federal government to impose tariffs on the South. Outright thievery. Taxation like we are seeing from the big government Liberals nowadays.

It was the North wanting to profit from slavery but the Jr High History texts never mention that, do they?
"These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession."

That and state's rights, economic issues, etc etc....the Civil War's roots are more than just slavery

All directly related to slavery. So no matter how you want to dress it up, it was about slavery.

Hell 95% of Dump supporters aren't millionaires but that doesn't make them less racist or criminal. Not sure why you said that when they were fighting to keep rich slave owners with the right to own slaves?

You're to racist to even begin to understand why the Civil War took place....run along now, you're annoying
I fully understand why the civil war took place. I know I annoy you because I make you look stupid. So I will stay here and show you why you dont know what you are talking about.
I know that inbred. It took place to keep Black people enslaved.

View attachment 513317

Try educating yourself....

View attachment 513317

Already did. I dont partake of loser propaganda.

View attachment 513317

Hmmmm, no, Lincoln did not invade Virginia to free the slaves. He said so himself a number of times.

View attachment 513317

You try educating yourself you silly ass inbred. They could barely get in the first sentence before they mentioned slavery.

"The people of Georgia having dissolved their political connection with the Government of the United States of America, present to their confederates and the world the causes which have led to the separation. For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery."

View attachment 513317

Hmmmm, no, Lincoln did not invade Virginia to free the slaves. He said so himself a number of times.
Your reading comprehension issues are showing again. Try reading that over.

View attachment 513317

You're an idiot. The Southern states were simply defending themselves. Lincoln is the one who invaded.

View attachment 513317

You're an idiot. The Southern states were simply defending themselves. Lincoln is the one who invaded.
Youre an idiot. I said nothing about that. My point is that the war was over the south wanting to keep slaves. Damn youre stupid.

View attachment 513317

Youre an idiot. I said nothing about that. My point is that the war was over the south wanting to keep slaves. Damn youre stupid.
No it wasn't. Lincoln said so. I know you didn't mention it because you aren't interested in the facts.

View attachment 513317

No it wasn't. Lincoln said so. I know you didn't mention it because you aren't interested in the facts.
Lincoln didnt write the articles of secession. The confederate losers wrote them.

View attachment 513317

The jr High School History textbooks, written by the winners tying to justify the war, do not tell the real story, do they?

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

View attachment 513317

The jr High School History textbooks, written by the winners tying to justify the war, do not tell the real story, do they?

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

You can make up all the bullshit claims you want to. Until you burn the articles of secession where the confederate losers wrote down why they were leaving it wont make a difference to educated people what you claim.

They start taking down the statue later today.

It will go into storage until the city can decide who gets it. There have been requests for the statue some out of the state and some in the state.

Thank goodness that statue and the one of stonewall jackson are coming down.

It is long overdue. The statues never should have been erected in the first place.

They're removing statues by not doing anything to prevent protestors with no permits and with the goal of provoking conflict from flooding the city. Interesting.

View attachment 513317

You can make up all the bullshit claims you want to. Until you burn the articles of secession where the confederate losers wrote down why they were leaving it wont make a difference to educated people what you claim.

You goddamn Moon Bats are destroying history. Just like the Taliban.

You don't understand history and you don't want to know about history and you want to destroy it if it goes against your Socialist hate America agenda. That happens in all Socialist takeovers. The truth is the first thing to go.

You are the scum of this country.

Robert E. Lee was a great American hero to tens of millions of Americans and your Libtard hate and ignorance of history is despicable.

He was not a hero to the four million people he fought to keep in slavery
You do know that Lee was the first person Lincoln asked to command the Union Army ? Did you also know that there where Black Confederate troops ?

I can’t believe you guys are still pushing that Confederate black troops lie
Wow you fuckers will ignore any history that doesn't conform to your retarded progressive beliefs.

The following is a list of 4 soldiers captured at Ft. Fisher when it fell to Union troops in January 1865:

Charles Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled and exchanged at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Henry Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

J. Doyle, Private, Company E, 40th NC Regiment, Negro, Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Boulware’s Wharf, Va. On 16 Mar 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Daniel Herring, Cook, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher, and confined at Point Lookout, Md. Until released after taking Oath of Allegiance June 19, 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

View attachment 513317

You don't understand history and you don't want to know about history and you want to destroy it if it goes against your Socialist hate America agenda. That happens in all Socialist takeovers. The truth is the first thing to go.

You're getting frustrated and emotional. Calm down and prove your point. Are you saying the confederates didnt write down that they were fighting over slavery?

View attachment 513317

The war started when Lincoln invaded, not when the Southern states seceded, you fucking moron.

View attachment 513317

You're getting frustrated and emotional. Calm down and prove your point. Are you saying the confederates didnt write down that they were fighting over slavery?

No they didn't, you dumb turd.

Robert E. Lee was a great American hero to tens of millions of Americans and your Libtard hate and ignorance of history is despicable.

He was not a hero to the four million people he fought to keep in slavery
You do know that Lee was the first person Lincoln asked to command the Union Army ? Did you also know that there where Black Confederate troops ?

I can’t believe you guys are still pushing that Confederate black troops lie
Wow you fuckers will ignore any history that doesn't conform to your retarded progressive beliefs.

The following is a list of 4 soldiers captured at Ft. Fisher when it fell to Union troops in January 1865:

Charles Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled and exchanged at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Henry Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

J. Doyle, Private, Company E, 40th NC Regiment, Negro, Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Boulware’s Wharf, Va. On 16 Mar 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Daniel Herring, Cook, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher, and confined at Point Lookout, Md. Until released after taking Oath of Allegiance June 19, 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)
The sons of confederate veterans? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back