Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

Why the fuck are they venerating losers down there anyway?

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

Nothing to be ashamed of, losing to a superior force.

View attachment 513317

The South was right. The Union was the bad guys.

The Confederacy was the last chance of Liberty in the world. The destruction of our country by Liberals that we see now has a direct linage to the big government shitheads winning the Civil War. It was a loss for all Americans.

i don't know if I would go that far. The nature of governments is to centralize. This seems to be a trend that was not limited to US.

The Civil War did encourage the growth of the power of the federal government and that is certainly coming back to bite US on the ass now.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats are confused about History.

There were two different issues in 1861.

The issue of succession and the decision made by that shithead Lincoln to settle it by war.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession. Their Jr High History text books only starts covering the war at the time Lincoln broke the truce at Ft Sumter and created hostiles.

It was actually about the North wanting to profit from slavery.

The core issue of secession was the North using the power of the Federal government to steal money from the cash rich South. Rich because of exporting tobacco and cotton made with slave labor.

The North wasn't getting enough of "the piece of the action" so they used the powers of the Federal government to impose tariffs on the South. Outright thievery. Taxation like we are seeing from the big government Liberals nowadays.

It was the North wanting to profit from slavery but the Jr High History texts never mention that, do they?
"These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession."

Slavery was thee issue no matter how many times you deny it.

That and state's rights, economic issues, etc etc....the Civil War's roots are more than just slavery

Hell 95% of Confederate soldiers never owned slaves
All directly related to slavery. So no matter how you want to dress it up, it was about slavery.

Hell 95% of Dump supporters aren't millionaires but that doesn't make them less racist or criminal. Not sure why you said that when they were fighting to keep rich slave owners with the right to own slaves?

You're to racist to even begin to understand why the Civil War took place....run along now, you're annoying
I fully understand why the civil war took place. I know I annoy you because I make you look stupid. So I will stay here and show you why you dont know what you are talking about.
It didn't take place to free the slaves, moron.
I know that inbred. It took place to keep Black people enslaved.

Try educating yourself....

The jr High School History textbooks, written by the winners tying to justify the war, do not tell the real story, do they?

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

You can make up all the bullshit claims you want to. Until you burn the articles of secession where the confederate losers wrote down why they were leaving it wont make a difference to educated people what you claim.

The war started when Lincoln invaded, not when the Southern states seceded, you fucking moron.

The war started when the losers attacked.

They didn't attack, moron. Lincoln invaded.

Lincoln invaded after the losers attacked.

They never attacked, dumbass.

Prove it.

It's historical fact, moron.

Its only an inbred loser confederate wet dream. If it was a fact it would be documented somewhere credible.

What part of the First Battle of Bull Run is not well documented?

Bull run was after the loser attack on Ft Sumter 12APR you retarded monkey. :)

Ft Sumter is part of South Carolina. You can't attack your own territory.

Ft Sumter is part of the US. The losers confederates didn't have permission to attack it.

it's within the borders of South Carolina, which means it was no longer part of the US when SC seceded.

We've been over this 1000 times already.

It was always part of the US. You clowns were just trying to claim it. You got your ass smacked down for doing it.

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

View attachment 513317

The Confederacy was the last chance of Liberty in the world. The destruction of our country by Liberals that we see now has a direct linage to the big government shitheads winning the Civil War. It was a loss for all Americans.

i don't know if I would go that far. The nature of governments is to centralize. This seems to be a trend that was not limited to US.

The Civil War did encourage the growth of the power of the federal government and that is certainly coming back to bite US on the ass now.

The issue of succession and the decision made by that shithead Lincoln to settle it by war.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession. Their Jr High History text books only starts covering the war at the time Lincoln broke the truce at Ft Sumter and created hostiles.

The core issue of secession was the North using the power of the Federal government to steal money from the cash rich South. Rich because of exporting tobacco and cotton made with slave labor.

The North wasn't getting enough of "the piece of the action" so they used the powers of the Federal government to impose tariffs on the South. Outright thievery. Taxation like we are seeing from the big government Liberals nowadays.

It was the North wanting to profit from slavery but the Jr High History texts never mention that, do they?
"These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession."

That and state's rights, economic issues, etc etc....the Civil War's roots are more than just slavery

All directly related to slavery. So no matter how you want to dress it up, it was about slavery.

Hell 95% of Dump supporters aren't millionaires but that doesn't make them less racist or criminal. Not sure why you said that when they were fighting to keep rich slave owners with the right to own slaves?

You're to racist to even begin to understand why the Civil War took place....run along now, you're annoying
I fully understand why the civil war took place. I know I annoy you because I make you look stupid. So I will stay here and show you why you dont know what you are talking about.

The jr High School History textbooks, written by the winners tying to justify the war, do not tell the real story, do they?

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

You can make up all the bullshit claims you want to. Until you burn the articles of secession where the confederate losers wrote down why they were leaving it wont make a difference to educated people what you claim.

The war started when Lincoln invaded, not when the Southern states seceded, you fucking moron.

Prove it.

Its only an inbred loser confederate wet dream. If it was a fact it would be documented somewhere credible.

Let’s get back to facts:

The monuments were erected decades after the war, most during the first quarter of the 20th Century.

Therefore, they’re not monuments to ‘war heroes’ but instruments of racist intimidation of black Americans intended to codify Jim Crow, black codes, and segregation.

Those who were in lawless, treasonous rebellion against the United States merit no commemoration.

Those who engaged in lawless, treasonous rebellion against the United States are not ‘heroes,’ they are war criminals.

Removal of the monuments do not ‘destroy history’; they are merely being relocated to more appropriate venues, placed in the proper and accurate historical context: monuments to treason, racism, and hate.

Local communities are at complete liberty to remove such monuments, reflecting the will of local communities.

You theory does not compute.

There was nothing "lawless" or "treasonous" about secession. Repeating your claim over and over 10,000 times won't make it true.

Lincoln, Grant and Sherman are the war criminals.

Many of these monuments have been removed without any kind of vote, so how is that "the will of the people?"

"Many of these monuments have been removed without any kind of vote, so how is that "the will of the people?""

Stop whining. The people voted in place to make those decisions did so.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Ft Sumter is part of the US. The losers confederates didn't have permission to attack it.

it's within the borders of South Carolina, which means it was no longer part of the US when SC seceded.

It was always part of the US. You clowns were just trying to claim it. You got your ass smacked down for doing it.

Wrong.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Wrong.

Try taking it again and your silly ass will get smacked again.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Wrong.

I'll take that as your admission of defeat.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Wrong.

I'm not a confederate loser. They are the ones that were defeated.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Wrong.

You lost the argument, turd.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Wrong.

I wasn't in an argument. I was teaching you and you were fighting to remain willfully ignorant you retarded monkey. :)

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Wrong.

I wasn't in an argument. I was teaching you and you were fighting to remain willfully ignorant you retarded monkey. :)

ROFL! Yeah, right.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Wrong.

ROFL! Yeah, right.

I know I'm right. You lost your argument with yourself.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Let’s get back to facts:

The monuments were erected decades after the war, most during the first quarter of the 20th Century.

Therefore, they’re not monuments to ‘war heroes’ but instruments of racist intimidation of black Americans intended to codify Jim Crow, black codes, and segregation.

Those who were in lawless, treasonous rebellion against the United States merit no commemoration.

Those who engaged in lawless, treasonous rebellion against the United States are not ‘heroes,’ they are war criminals.

Removal of the monuments do not ‘destroy history’; they are merely being relocated to more appropriate venues, placed in the proper and accurate historical context: monuments to treason, racism, and hate.

Local communities are at complete liberty to remove such monuments, reflecting the will of local communities.

Imo that's pretty close to completely the total picture, but not totally addressing what I think Flash's point was. YES the statutes themselves were paid for by people committed to segregation, and that was their purpose. But today, 100 years later, what is the heritage of the South? If people stick with the Statutes they are doomed to being "confederates in the attic" (a book title btw). If somebody thinks glorifying Southern ideals includes being ok with slavery and Jim Crow, they are lost in the past and going in the shitter of history.

But there is definitely a conservative heritage in the South. Clyburn and Warnock have NEVER been about defunding police. You break the law, you do the consequences. They are economic populists who think working people don't get a fair shake and the gop taxes are a giveaway to the rich .... but no argument from me on that.

Gay rights .. it's taking blacks in the South longer to come around on that, and perhaps a majority are still not OK with guy getting married, but overall it's just not controverisal anymore. Guns in churches, making it easy to vote .... the dems win on those issues. They just aren't that controversial outside the voter segment of white aggrieved people.

There are some black politicians who are bordering on left of Bernie ... like the Dear Mayor of my fair city.

But guys like John Lewis are/were about making communities stronger by enrolling everyone in the effort. Imo that's just not contrary to being conservative. Goldwater would be happy with it. He'd have differences on taxes but he'd have few differences with the party of Trump too. I'm a little leery of the dems child tax credit expansion, but I'd rather tax Apple and Amazon profits that have buy into Trump's bullshit about tariffs helping the Walmart Mom folks

Racism has to go, but economic populism in not new in the South
Amazon product ASIN 080712432X
mods, I am not advertising the book. LOL

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Wrong.

ROFL! Yeah, right.

I know I'm right. You lost your argument with yourself.

<YAWN!>

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Let’s get back to facts:

Imo that's pretty close to completely the total picture, but not totally addressing what I think Flash's point was. YES the statutes themselves were paid for by people committed to segregation, and that was their purpose. But today, 100 years later, what is the heritage of the South? If people stick with the Statutes they are doomed to being "confederates in the attic" (a book title btw). If somebody thinks glorifying Southern ideals includes being ok with slavery and Jim Crow, they are lost in the past and going in the shitter of history.

But there is definitely a conservative heritage in the South. Clyburn and Warnock have NEVER been about defunding police. You break the law, you do the consequences. They are economic populists who think working people don't get a fair shake and the gop taxes are a giveaway to the rich .... but no argument from me on that.

Gay rights .. it's taking blacks in the South longer to come around on that, and perhaps a majority are still not OK with guy getting married, but overall it's just not controverisal anymore. Guns in churches, making it easy to vote .... the dems win on those issues. They just aren't that controversial outside the voter segment of white aggrieved people.

There are some black politicians who are bordering on left of Bernie ... like the Dear Mayor of my fair city.

But guys like John Lewis are/were about making communities stronger by enrolling everyone in the effort. Imo that's just not contrary to being conservative. Goldwater would be happy with it. He'd have differences on taxes but he'd have few differences with the party of Trump too. I'm a little leery of the dems child tax credit expansion, but I'd rather tax Apple and Amazon profits that have buy into Trump's bullshit about tariffs helping the Walmart Mom folks

You theory that John Lewis is a conservative couldn't be more idiotic. Pissing money down the welfare sewer is hardly "conservative."

Leftwnig turds like you post obvious shit like this and then you wonder why no one believes a thing you say.

View attachment 513317

The Alamo was a last stand

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Let’s get back to facts:

There was nothing "lawless" or "treasonous" about secession. Repeating your claim over and over 10,000 times won't make it true.

Many of these monuments have been removed without any kind of vote, so how is that "the will of the people?"

No Confederate was ever charged with "treason" because it was not treasonous to secede (it was legal to do so) and it is not treasonous to fight against invaders, no matter where the sonofabitches are from.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't understand the History they are spouting.

It comes from only having a Jr High School History book understanding of the war.

r

View attachment 513317

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.
No one gives a shit about your views on Southern strategy.

View attachment 513317

Prove it.

Let’s get back to facts:

No Confederate was ever charged with "treason" because it was not treasonous to secede (it was legal to do so) and it is not treasonous to fight against invaders, no matter where the sonofabitches are from.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't understand the History they are spouting.

It comes from only having a Jr High School History book understanding of the war.

r

Their ignorance is so obvious that it's appalling.

View attachment 513317

The South was fighting a defensive war against an invader.

They were not trying to conquer anything, just hold their own.

They simply did not have the resources to do it. Sad but that is what happen.

The concept of Liberty is what was lost with the Union victory. Nowadays the tremendous over reach of the Federal government is the legacy of the Union victory.

Which Presidential election do you think MOST demonstrates the "southern strategy" and why?
Goldwater started it (Operation Dixie), Nixon ....

Seriously. WTF is wrong with you?

I asked for your best example and you give me a fucking Gish Galloping list?

ONe more fucking time. You think Carter didn't prove nothing, THAN GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING BEST EXAMPLE.

You don't have ONE GOOD EXAMPLE? The Southern Strategy is the HUGE POWERFUL FORCE, but so subtle that you CAN'T GIVE ONE GOOD EXAMPLE?

Starting to sound like complete bullshit, doesn't it?

GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT.
You basically asked the question “which drop of water caused the flood”. It wasn’t a single example. It took decades.

And I love the irony of a Trump cultists asking what’s wrong with me…

:lol:

You have a claim, ie that the GOP has been for "decades" campaigning to get wacist votes in the South, to eventually flip the south from reliably dem to reliably gop.

I've asked you to support that claim. YOu have been mostly unable to do so. Most of your tries have been to cite other people that agree with you, which is not supporting evidence.

You did cite a report that Nixon eliminated a gop sub committee and at least one person believed the reason was wacism, AND, you found a report of secret recordings showing Nixon making wacist comments.

In my attempts to counter your evidence I have been forced to cite the voting records of Republican Presidents, over decades, the policies of hte republican party, over decades, and the voting of hte South for dems with strong civil rights records.

Weak ass shit, I know, when compared to a sub committee being eliminated and the use of inappropriate language behind closed doors.

View attachment 513317

The South was fighting a defensive war against an invader.

They were not trying to conquer anything, just hold their own.

They simply did not have the resources to do it. Sad but that is what happen.

The concept of Liberty is what was lost with the Union victory. Nowadays the tremendous over reach of the Federal government is the legacy of the Union victory.

"The South was fighting a defensive war against an invader."

Bullshit.

Georgia

"That reason was [the North's] fixed purpose to limit, restrain, and finally abolish slavery in the States where it exists. The South with great unanimity declared her purpose to resist the principle of prohibition to the last extremity."

Forum List

Back