Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

Why the fuck are they venerating losers down there anyway?

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

Nothing to be ashamed of, losing to a superior force.

View attachment 513317

The South was right. The Union was the bad guys.

The Confederacy was the last chance of Liberty in the world. The destruction of our country by Liberals that we see now has a direct linage to the big government shitheads winning the Civil War. It was a loss for all Americans.

i don't know if I would go that far. The nature of governments is to centralize. This seems to be a trend that was not limited to US.

The Civil War did encourage the growth of the power of the federal government and that is certainly coming back to bite US on the ass now.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats are confused about History.

There were two different issues in 1861.

The issue of succession and the decision made by that shithead Lincoln to settle it by war.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession. Their Jr High History text books only starts covering the war at the time Lincoln broke the truce at Ft Sumter and created hostiles.

It was actually about the North wanting to profit from slavery.

The core issue of secession was the North using the power of the Federal government to steal money from the cash rich South. Rich because of exporting tobacco and cotton made with slave labor.

The North wasn't getting enough of "the piece of the action" so they used the powers of the Federal government to impose tariffs on the South. Outright thievery. Taxation like we are seeing from the big government Liberals nowadays.

It was the North wanting to profit from slavery but the Jr High History texts never mention that, do they?
"These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession."

Slavery was thee issue no matter how many times you deny it.

That and state's rights, economic issues, etc etc....the Civil War's roots are more than just slavery

Hell 95% of Confederate soldiers never owned slaves
All directly related to slavery. So no matter how you want to dress it up, it was about slavery.

Hell 95% of Dump supporters aren't millionaires but that doesn't make them less racist or criminal. Not sure why you said that when they were fighting to keep rich slave owners with the right to own slaves?

You're to racist to even begin to understand why the Civil War took place....run along now, you're annoying
I fully understand why the civil war took place. I know I annoy you because I make you look stupid. So I will stay here and show you why you dont know what you are talking about.
It didn't take place to free the slaves, moron.
I know that inbred. It took place to keep Black people enslaved.

Try educating yourself....

The jr High School History textbooks, written by the winners tying to justify the war, do not tell the real story, do they?

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

You can make up all the bullshit claims you want to. Until you burn the articles of secession where the confederate losers wrote down why they were leaving it wont make a difference to educated people what you claim.

The war started when Lincoln invaded, not when the Southern states seceded, you fucking moron.

The war started when the losers attacked.

They didn't attack, moron. Lincoln invaded.

Lincoln invaded after the losers attacked.

They never attacked, dumbass.

Prove it.

It's historical fact, moron.

Its only an inbred loser confederate wet dream. If it was a fact it would be documented somewhere credible.

What part of the First Battle of Bull Run is not well documented?

Bull run was after the loser attack on Ft Sumter 12APR you retarded monkey. :)

Ft Sumter is part of South Carolina. You can't attack your own territory.

Ft Sumter is part of the US. The losers confederates didn't have permission to attack it.

it's within the borders of South Carolina, which means it was no longer part of the US when SC seceded.

We've been over this 1000 times already.

It was always part of the US. You clowns were just trying to claim it. You got your ass smacked down for doing it.

Wrong.

Try taking it again and your silly ass will get smacked again.

I'll take that as your admission of defeat.

I'm not a confederate loser. They are the ones that were defeated.

You talk pretty tough about a war that better men than you won before you were born.

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

View attachment 513317

The South was right. The Union was the bad guys.

The Confederacy was the last chance of Liberty in the world. The destruction of our country by Liberals that we see now has a direct linage to the big government shitheads winning the Civil War. It was a loss for all Americans.

i don't know if I would go that far. The nature of governments is to centralize. This seems to be a trend that was not limited to US.

The Civil War did encourage the growth of the power of the federal government and that is certainly coming back to bite US on the ass now.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats are confused about History.

There were two different issues in 1861.

The issue of succession and the decision made by that shithead Lincoln to settle it by war.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession. Their Jr High History text books only starts covering the war at the time Lincoln broke the truce at Ft Sumter and created hostiles.

It was actually about the North wanting to profit from slavery.

The core issue of secession was the North using the power of the Federal government to steal money from the cash rich South. Rich because of exporting tobacco and cotton made with slave labor.

The North wasn't getting enough of "the piece of the action" so they used the powers of the Federal government to impose tariffs on the South. Outright thievery. Taxation like we are seeing from the big government Liberals nowadays.

It was the North wanting to profit from slavery but the Jr High History texts never mention that, do they?
"These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the issues that led up to secession."

Slavery was thee issue no matter how many times you deny it.

That and state's rights, economic issues, etc etc....the Civil War's roots are more than just slavery

Hell 95% of Confederate soldiers never owned slaves
All directly related to slavery. So no matter how you want to dress it up, it was about slavery.

Hell 95% of Dump supporters aren't millionaires but that doesn't make them less racist or criminal. Not sure why you said that when they were fighting to keep rich slave owners with the right to own slaves?

You're to racist to even begin to understand why the Civil War took place....run along now, you're annoying
I fully understand why the civil war took place. I know I annoy you because I make you look stupid. So I will stay here and show you why you dont know what you are talking about.
It didn't take place to free the slaves, moron.
I know that inbred. It took place to keep Black people enslaved.

Try educating yourself....

The jr High School History textbooks, written by the winners tying to justify the war, do not tell the real story, do they?

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

You can make up all the bullshit claims you want to. Until you burn the articles of secession where the confederate losers wrote down why they were leaving it wont make a difference to educated people what you claim.

The war started when Lincoln invaded, not when the Southern states seceded, you fucking moron.

The war started when the losers attacked.

They didn't attack, moron. Lincoln invaded.

Lincoln invaded after the losers attacked.

They never attacked, dumbass.

Prove it.

It's historical fact, moron.

Its only an inbred loser confederate wet dream. If it was a fact it would be documented somewhere credible.

What part of the First Battle of Bull Run is not well documented?

Bull run was after the loser attack on Ft Sumter 12APR you retarded monkey. :)

Ft Sumter is part of South Carolina. You can't attack your own territory.

Ft Sumter is part of the US. The losers confederates didn't have permission to attack it.

it's within the borders of South Carolina, which means it was no longer part of the US when SC seceded.

We've been over this 1000 times already.

It was always part of the US. You clowns were just trying to claim it. You got your ass smacked down for doing it.

Wrong.

Try taking it again and your silly ass will get smacked again.

I'll take that as your admission of defeat.

I'm not a confederate loser. They are the ones that were defeated.

You talk pretty tough about a war that better men than you won before you were born.

There was no lousy loser confederate that was better than me. If you feel that I am tough thats your issue to deal with

View attachment 513317

The Alamo was a last stand

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.

The South was fighting a defensive war against an invader.

They were not trying to conquer anything, just hold their own.

They simply did not have the resources to do it. Sad but that is what happen.

The concept of Liberty is what was lost with the Union victory. Nowadays the tremendous over reach of the Federal government is the legacy of the Union victory.

The only way for them to win that war was to crush the Northern industrial base or ally with the British and use their industry to match the North

They took neither of these obvious paths and Lee acted like he was fuckign Alexander the great and just going to win battles and forge an empire. Not how actual empire building works. And both the North and South would be empires had we truly split.

Confederate leaders only ever focused on winning battles and imagining they could bleed the vastly economically superior north out. It was a child's strategy.

Just half the country built a bigger navy than every world power but the British for that civil war.

It was not an unwinnable war. It was just unwinnable as they waged it. Peopel thought we would get our asses kicked by Mexico. LoL

View attachment 513317

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.

"Better"? Easy to say after the fact. The numbers starting out were pretty clear. The North had tremendous advantages in numbers of men and numbers of cannons and machine guns and industry and ability to feed and arm troops and the majority of the professional army, and I don't even know what else.

There is no shame is fighting bravely against great odds, but still losing.

View attachment 513317

"Better"? Easy to say after the fact. The numbers starting out were pretty clear. The North had tremendous advantages in numbers of men and numbers of cannons and machine guns and industry and ability to feed and arm troops and the majority of the professional army, and I don't even know what else.

"There is no shame is fighting bravely against great odds, but still losing."

But there is a huge amount of shame for being a traitor, attempting to hold onto slavery, starting a fight, and getting your ass kicked by some of the people you were trying to enslave.

View attachment 513317

The concept of Liberty is what was lost with the Union victory. Nowadays the tremendous over reach of the Federal government is the legacy of the Union victory.

The only way for them to win that war was tohad crush the Northern industrial base or ally with the British and use their industry to match the North

They took neither of these obvious paths and Lee acted like he was fuckign Alexander the great and just going to win battles and forge an empire. Not how actual empire building works. And both the North and South would be empires had we truly split.

Confederate leaders only ever focused on winning battles and imagining they could bleed the vastly economically superior north out. It was a child's strategy.

Just half the country built a bigger navy than every world power but the British for that civil war.

It was not an unwinnable war. It was just unwinnable as they waged it. Peopel thought we would get our asses kicked by Mexico. LoL

It was probably winnable at the Battle of Bull Run. If they would have had the foresight to do so they could have gone on and taken DC and then sued for peace. The war may have been over pretty damn quick.

If they would have taken the high ground at Gettysburg and won that battle and (like you said) got European help it may have gone differently.

Otherwise they never had the resources to fight a prolonged war.

Of course I like Harry Turtledove's solution. Invent a wayback machine and go back and give Lee 100,000 AK-47s. Hilarity would ensue as the filthy Yankess got slaughtered.

View attachment 513317

But there is a huge amount of shame for being a traitor, attempting to hold onto slavery, starting a fight, and getting your ass kicked by some of the people you were trying to enslave.

Funny, the vets that actually won that war, didn't feel a need to gloat and had no problem with their former foes, now fellow Americans celebrating their history.

Who the fuck are you to renege on the decision of those heroes to accept southern pride as part of the larger American Patriotism?

View attachment 513317

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

View attachment 513317

Funny, the vets that actually won that war, didn't feel a need to gloat and had no problem with their former foes, now fellow Americans celebrating their history.

Who the fuck are you to renege on the decision of those heroes to accept southern pride as part of the larger American Patriotism?
I dont care who did or did not need to gloat. I'm gloating.

I'm me. I dont accept traitors and slave ownership supporting losers as someone to hold in honor.

View attachment 513317

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

Yes, machine guns, you drooling moron.

1626458983380.png

View attachment 513317

I'm me. I dont accept traitors and slave ownership supporting losers as someone to hold in honor.

ANd who teh fuck are you, to make such a call, when the vets that fought that war, made the opposite call?

They start taking down the statue later today.

It will go into storage until the city can decide who gets it. There have been requests for the statue some out of the state and some in the state.

Thank goodness that statue and the one of stonewall jackson are coming down.

It is long overdue. The statues never should have been erected in the first place.

The American Taliban strikes again.

Bye-bye Miss American Pie.

View attachment 513317

ANd who teh fuck are you, to make such a call, when the vets that fought that war, made the opposite call?
I'm me. Why did you ask the same question again?

View attachment 513317

So, you've got no moral authority at all, to give you the right to make such a call.

As I figured.

Or, do you imagine that your black skin gives you the right to pass judgement on white people, because wacism?

View attachment 513317

So, you've got no moral authority at all, to give you the right to make such a call.

As I figured.

Or, do you imagine that your black skin gives you the right to pass judgement on white people, because wacism?
I have all the moral authority in the world to make that call which is why I did it. if you don't like that go cry in a corner.

View attachment 513317

As I figured.

No I have all the moral authority in the world to make that call which is why I did it.

You have jack shit. You've got nothing.

America as a whole, moved on generations before you were born.

You are just a jive talking asshole, talking shit about a battle that better men won long before you were a glint in your daddy's eye.

View attachment 513317

As I figured.

No I have all the moral authority in the world to make that call which is why I did it.

You are just a jive talking asshole, talking shit about a battle that better men won long before you were a glint in your daddy's eye.
"America as a whole, moved on generations before you were born."

Not true. We are on a thread right now that proves your statement is false.

Yes I am talking shit about the losers.

View attachment 513317

"The South was fighting a defensive war against an invader."

Bullshit.

Georgia

"That reason was [the North's] fixed purpose to limit, restrain, and finally abolish slavery in the States where it exists. The South with great unanimity declared her purpose to resist the principle of prohibition to the last extremity."

You ignorance is amazing.

My Great, Great, Great Grandfather was a Confederate soldier. Served in the 9th Florida Regiment. Fought at Olustee and Cold Harbor.

During the time he was serving he wrote almost 200 letters. The letters were donated to the Library at the University of Florida and is part of the true historical file of the war.

If you read the letters you will know why he served. He was not a slave owner. He was farmer/rancher from Polk County Florida and a Libertarian that just wanted to be left alone. He was not going to fight so that some rich man could own slaves. He stated in the letters that the reason he joined was to fight against the Yankee invaders. That is the real history without any political bullshit.

The first major battle he fought in was Olustee, near the present day town of Lake City. The filthy ass Union sent a bunch of murderous Negro troops to Florida to kill Floridians. The same shithead regiment you saw in the movie "Glory". Fortunately the sonofabitches were slaughtered by the Confederates. Just like they were slaughtered at Ft Wagner depicted in the silly ass movie.

I suggest that if you are going to spout your ignorance of the war then at least read up on it a little bit so that you won't make an ass out of yourself.

Go read my grandfather's letters if you want to know why the Confederates fought. Those letters are a much better source of History than a stupid Jr High School History textbook written by the winners.

View attachment 513317

As I figured.

"America as a whole, moved on generations before you were born."

Not true. We are on a thread right now that proves your statement is false.

Yes I am talking shit about the losers.

That recent libtards are ginning up some nonsense now, doesn't mean that the generations of Americans not caring, didn't happen.

It just means that you libtards are fucking retarded and assholes.

And the real loser, imo, is an asshole that has to gloat over a battle that other men won before he was born.

Which Presidential election do you think MOST demonstrates the "southern strategy" and why?
Goldwater started it (Operation Dixie), Nixon perfected it with coded language ("silent majority" "law and order") and Reagan dabbled in it ("welfare queens in Cadillacs"). Again, you seem to think it was a lever that was thrown in the 60s and the people just switched sides. It took decades for it to take firm hold...which it has now. And it wasn't solely racial unease that fueled the switch. It was a fusion of religion, women's role in society and the role of government in the economy.

If Nixon becomes president, he has promised that he won’t enforce either the Civil Rights or the Voting Rights Acts. Stick with him.” ~ Strom Thurmond
The gop's problem with racism in the South is a continuing wound.
You would be hard-pressed to find a Republican figure anywhere in the country in 1954 who engaged in the kind of race-baiting Atwater described. The evolution he outlines did in fact occur, but it was the Dixiecrats fleeing the Democratic Party, not traditional Republicans, who brought that legacy and underwent that transformation.

There’s hubris in characterizing Republicans as having “courted” Southern voters into a new alliance. In reality, late 20th century Republicans hoping to shape an appeal in the South were foolishly trying to ride an avalanche. What’s left of the Republican Party as it once existed is buried somewhere beneath tons of noxious debris as the active racism of Jim Crow’s defenders has become the quiet racism of the culture wars.

Our myths of the Southern Strategy are dangerous for the way they obscure the Republican Party’s central problem – its new, unintended role as the vehicle of white supremacy in the 21st century. History denied is history repeated. Republicans will not shake this burden without first confronting it.

Of course race was a issue in Ga and SC senate races. And it was when Bob Corker defeated Harold Ford. It is what it is. Race plays in the North too

But here the gop is left with trying to sell to black voters an agenda of cutting taxes and ending welfare, and ending minority-majority districts. That's not gonna sell. But it's the national gop message. The state legislature is tying to end the state income tax

The most affluent suburb around me is Madison County, and it's 60% white and 35% black, which is pretty close to the entire state demographic.
-----

Forum List

Back