Charlton Heston led the March on Washington from Hollywood

Julian Bond called Charlton Heston a racist?

LINK to the Julian Bond "garbage", please.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was in fact a racist. People change their views overtime and sometimes due to illnesses like alzheimer's. I know he gave a speech on white pride. Nothing wrong with that unless he turned into a white supremacist as well.

You have to slag him don't you bigot?

Unreal but makes sense to me. Heston and Brando risked everything to march. This wasn't a popular issue.

You fucking fool. I have no words for you. That you could even dream the man was a racist and risked everything to march to Washington.

They risked their careers to stand with blacks you asshole.

So you honor Heston and Brando on the anniversery of MLK's speech because they might have lost their careers? MLK lost a little bit more than his "career" so forgive me and others for wondering what the hell your point is.

That's what I'd like to know.

And who were the Hollywooders that Charles Heston led?

Any links?

I can see TD is an old hag compared to a young man like you, she gave herself away. One on the far left is Sidney Poitier, not sure who the other one is. It would take an old dried out hag to explain that one.:lol:

That's Belafonte bitch. You know Harry.

:lol:

Too funny. Old dried out hag? Sadly just an informed beastie compared to you.

Yeah, I had to go look Butch. :lol: No beastie here, but I do see it is on your mind. Must be Freud's preconscious applied to thoughts which are unconscious at the particular moment in question.

You don't know those men in the picture do you?

You really don't know?

Holy toledo Marc that's Belafonte and Poitier. Two of the biggest black stars at the time.

You really don't know your own history.

WOW.
Snap out of it dummy.

You're making crap up.

Answer the damn question...

WHO were the Hollywooders that Charles Heston LED!?!??

You really don't know. Holy toledo.

Burt Lancaster gave MLK not only an audience but tons of cash at the time.

Marlon Brando jumped on board.

Baldwin_Brando_Civil_Rights_1963.jpg

It was a big deal. You don't know this?

Aye carumba. You really really don't know. I'm not insulting you Marc. Not at all. If you weren't taught this how would you know?

Oh my it hurts my soul that you don't know this.
You have been making a lot of ASS-umptions. Kinda building upon your, already set, RW narrative. Interesting...

What DATE did you say that Mr. Charleston Heston LEAD these Hollywooders again?

That's what I'd like to know.

And who were the Hollywooders that Charles Heston led?

Any links?

You don't know those men in the picture do you?

You really don't know?

Holy toledo Marc that's Belafonte and Poitier. Two of the biggest black stars at the time.

You really don't know your own history.

WOW.
Snap out of it dummy.

You're making crap up.

Now say you are sorry...............

Be nice and apologize.............................

you can do it.........................................

I love this. I just love this to death. I wonder how many..........yes I'm going to say it.........

kids these days know real history? That Heston led a March on Washington.

So while the USMB progressives are slagging crackers and whitey today like they are jammed up:eusa_angel:, I just had to post this.

Truth. For you race baiters this will be a hard pill to swallow.

Oh and may I recommend you get your Immodium AD extra strength out?

The day Hollywood joined the March on Washington, led by Charlton 'cold dead hands' Heston

civil_rights.jpg

Good article here on this. AND I just love this quote from the article...

When they came to hand out leadership roles, they instinctively deferred to their onscreen personalities. Charlton Heston was elected chair of the group.

Chuck later remarked that it was probably because he'd played Moses – "because I’d gotten all those folks through the Red Sea."

:lol:
There were a lot...LOT of hollywood types who surprised me by marching then.

My question is, what the hell happened to Charleton Heston? When did he turn to the far right and turn into the nut he was?

Damn.

Snap out of it dummy.

You're making crap up.

Aye carumba. You really really don't know. I'm not insulting you Marc. Not at all. If you weren't taught this how would you know?

You have been making a lot of ASS-umptions. Kinda building upon your, already set, RW narrative. Interesting...

1963 March I believe

I'm trying to help you out here buddy...............stop digging. honest.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was in fact a racist. People change their views overtime and sometimes due to illnesses like alzheimer's. I know he gave a speech on white pride. Nothing wrong with that unless he turned into a white supremacist as well.

Unreal but makes sense to me. Heston and Brando risked everything to march. This wasn't a popular issue.

You fucking fool. I have no words for you. That you could even dream the man was a racist and risked everything to march to Washington.

So you honor Heston and Brando on the anniversery of MLK's speech because they might have lost their careers? MLK lost a little bit more than his "career" so forgive me and others for wondering what the hell your point is.
As of right now, she has yet to make her point.

1963 March I believe

Help me do what?

I never stated that I didn't know, I'm asking you questions to make sure I'm clear about what YOU think you know.

You instantly jumped up and ASSumed that I didn't know who Sidney and Belafonte was.

I mean, how much of a jackass can you be tinydancer?

Seriously.

Again...what is the point of your thread?

Did you misread my post or did you make a mistake and respond to the wrong person?

I wouldn't be shocked if he was in fact a racist.

You said this.

I responded.

Do you know the balls that it took to do that in the early 60's?

You really don't know those times at all do you? It was bravery. And caring.

Are you saying it was impossible that he changed his views? If I were you I wouldn't worship the man. Worship the deeds. What he did was incredibly brave at the time and showed much honor. Doesnt mean he never changed his mind.

Why do you have to make up shit?

Is there any proof that he changed his mind?

Ever?

What the hell is wrong with lib think? You have no proof that he changed his mind ever and you make up shit.

So now we are to believe Heston might have even hated a black because some fool on a message board goes.........well he might have hated one black one time

Holy toledo what insanity. And I'm supposed to buy into this thought process?

This is crazy.

Tiny...before you go on....think about what the Right says about Hollywood people today who stand up for minorities.

YOu have a really really good point. Michael Moore would have been out there marching then, look how they on the right treat him now.

Oh and by the way [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION], sure it was ballsy they marched, but think of the balls on MLK. He didn't just march, he lived it and was killed as well. He knew he was going to die because of it. Not just a career, a life.

That is balls sir.

1963 March I believe

Help me do what?

I never stated that I didn't know, I'm asking you questions to make sure I'm clear about what YOU think you know.

You instantly jumped up and ASSumed that I didn't know who Sidney and Belafonte was.

Seriously.

Rejoicing in the time. White and black together marching. You don't understand that?

You don't get that we did this together?

I wouldn't be shocked if he was in fact a racist.

You said this.

I responded.

Do you know the balls that it took to do that in the early 60's?

You really don't know those times at all do you? It was bravery. And caring.

Are you saying it was impossible that he changed his views? If I were you I wouldn't worship the man. Worship the deeds. What he did was incredibly brave at the time and showed much honor. Doesnt mean he never changed his mind.

Why do you have to make up shit?

Is there any proof that he changed his mind?

Ever?

What the hell is wrong with lib think? You have no proof that he changed his mind ever and you make up shit.

So now we are to believe Heston might have even hated a black because some fool on a message board goes.........well he might have hated one black one time

Holy toledo what insanity. And I'm supposed to buy into this thought process?

This is crazy.

You seem to be in defensive mode and not able to read correctly. Breath then show me where I said he did change his mind?

1963 March I believe

Help me do what?

Seriously.

Rejoicing in the time. White and black together marching. You don't understand that?

i seriously doubt anyone from a RNC or Romney convention or now would have been there marching arm in arm with MLK though. (Except of course crazy ass Chuck Heston..but he was a nut).

mitt_whites_rect.jpg

Tiny...before you go on....think about what the Right says about Hollywood people today who stand up for minorities.

YOu have a really really good point. Michael Moore would have been out there marching then, look how they on the right treat him now.

Oh and by the way [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION], sure it was ballsy they marched, but think of the balls on MLK. He didn't just march, he lived it and was killed as well. He knew he was going to die because of it. Not just a career, a life.

That is balls sir.

Madame :eusa_angel: Get it right.

Oh agreed these were the heroes of my day Zona. I guess you really should take a minute out and read my posts.

MLK was killer. Angie Davis was a hero of mine. Bobby Kennedy well I thought I was going to die when he got offed.

You cannot out liberal me. I lived those days and loved every minute of it. I rioted. I protested. I rocked.

I cared.

You bet MLK had balls. I swear he knew he was going to be taken out. But you have to remember he was a Reverend. He was a man of the Lord.

This was a man that was not only born again but he knew one day his time was going to be up.

I just wish he didn't have to die. He was such a great man.

That is balls sir.

Madame :eusa_angel: Get it right.

Oh agreed these were the heroes of my day Zona. I guess you really should take a minute out and read my posts.

MLK was killer. Angie Davis was a hero of mine. Bobby Kennedy well I thought I was going to die when he got offed.

You cannot out liberal me. I lived those days and loved every minute of it. I rioted. I protested. I rocked.

I cared.

You bet MLK had balls. I swear he knew he was going to be taken out. But you have to remember he was a Reverend. He was a man of the Lord.

This was a man that was not only born again but he knew one day his time was going to be up.

I just wish he didn't have to die. He was such a great man.

Under my name it says...
Zona
A guy in ariZona. So Madame, get it right. :)

Help me do what?

Seriously.

i seriously doubt anyone from a RNC or Romney convention or now would have been there marching arm in arm with MLK though. (Except of course crazy ass Chuck Heston..but he was a nut).

mitt_whites_rect.jpg

Oh so now we are on "white guys" can't care bullshit.

You really are bigotted fuck ups.

No one white cared ever.

Keep going this way.

You are going to try to tell me that Heston isn't considered a racist? Seriously?

Reactions to Charlton Heston's Speech to the Free Congress Foundation

Julian Bond, Board Chairman, NAACP

Charlton Heston's civil rights credentials are seriously sullied by his bigoted and homophobic remarks and his attacks on racial minorities. The endorsement by white supremacist David Duke further threatens to erode the considerable respect many Americans felt toward Heston for his years-ago commitment to human rights.

That Charlton Heston seems to have been consumed by another�an angry man contemptuous of America's diversity and scornful of the tolerance which has made our nation great.

The NAACP condemns such expressions of hatred and calls on Mr. Heston to repudiate the support of extremists and those who call for "war" against peaceful citizens.

The NRA and Charlton Heston

I got two words for you. Because I've lived this time. You can't jake me. You can't lie to me. You cannot rewrite history for me.

1324-tripleh48.jpg
wow the NAACP found something racist...In other news tiny started a fucking stupid topic again trying to be relevant by bring up something from 40 years ago.

You're trying to bitch slap me for bringing up something from 50 years ago?

Now I am a fool for bringing up history?

:lmao:

OK good to go Plas.

i didnt bring anything up stupid

Forum List

Back