Charlton Heston led the March on Washington from Hollywood

You really a dumb little broad aren't you?

Post a link that supports your bogus claimed.

LOLing @ "Heston was voted to lead them."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif
smiley_ROFL.gif

That was RICH!!

*wipes tears from my good eye*

I gave the Telegraph. It's history man. If you want to be an asshole by all means be an asshole.
You won't be able to provide a single historical link to Charleston Heston LEADING them, because he didn't.

The leaders reached out to him and ASKED him to take an integral role in the march. Nothing more, nothing less.

But go on ahead and rewrite history as you and your ilk are prone to do with this "Charlestone Hestone LED" BS.

lol
:lol:

Fuck you racist. No black had any power back then. None. Not one black had the power to pull this off without white help.

You are so racist it is unreal that you don't even get yourself.

Here's the list one more time you racist black.

Who led who?

It all started in May 1963, when Martin Luther King paid a visit to the home of the actor Burt Lancaster and gave a speech to a crowd of celebrities about the Civil Rights struggle in the South.

They were so shocked by the stories of cops beating protestors that they gave him $75,000 on the spot.

Energised by an issue of undoubted morality (and, importantly, non-partisan – so Republicans could support it as well as Democrats), the stars met again a few days later at Marlon Brando's villa and formed an action committee.Members included Tony Curtis, Mel Ferrer, Tony Franciosa, Billy Wilder, Burt Lancaster, Shirley MacLaine, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Steve McQueen, Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward, Sidney Poitier, and Harry Belafonte.

The day Hollywood joined the March on Washington, led by Charlton 'cold dead hands' Heston ? Telegraph Blogs

I never thought you to be a racist pig but I guess you are. Wow.

I gave the Telegraph. It's history man. If you want to be an asshole by all means be an asshole.
You won't be able to provide a single historical link to Charleston Heston LEADING them, because he didn't.

The leaders reached out to him and ASKED him to take an integral role in the march. Nothing more, nothing less.

But go on ahead and rewrite history as you and your ilk are prone to do with this "Charlestone Hestone LED" BS.

lol

Fuck you racist. No black had any power back then. None. Not one black had the power to pull this off without white help.

Who led who?

It all started in May 1963, when Martin Luther King paid a visit to the home of the actor Burt Lancaster and gave a speech to a crowd of celebrities about the Civil Rights struggle in the South.

They were so shocked by the stories of cops beating protestors that they gave him $75,000 on the spot.

Energised by an issue of undoubted morality (and, importantly, non-partisan – so Republicans could support it as well as Democrats), the stars met again a few days later at Marlon Brando's villa and formed an action committee.Members included Tony Curtis, Mel Ferrer, Tony Franciosa, Billy Wilder, Burt Lancaster, Shirley MacLaine, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Steve McQueen, Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward, Sidney Poitier, and Harry Belafonte.

The day Hollywood joined the March on Washington, led by Charlton 'cold dead hands' Heston ? Telegraph Blogs

Chalestone Hestone was led by the Civil Rights Movement leaders to do what he did.

He didn't pick up himself on his own volition and brought it about.

Snap out of it!

Did Charlestone Hestone pick up himself and decide to lead this motley crew?

Or was he asked by the leaders of the Civil Rights Movement to take that role in the march?

Answer that tinydancer.

Marc are you stoned out of your brain or what?

I'm proving this history with every post I make and with links.

You don't like it you racist don't come at me.

What is it with you American blacks. Shit you are the racist people on the planet.

lol

Who led who?

Chalestone Hestone was led by the Civil Rights Movement leaders to do what he did.

He didn't pick up himself on his own volition and brought it about.

Snap out of it!

I'm waiting for your link. But you won't be able to provide one because there was no such label as a civil rights movement. :lol:

No one had come up with that phrase yet kiddo.

Like I said, Charlestone Hestone was led by the leaders of the Civil Rights Movement.

Only a person dead-set on re-writing history would say otherwise.

I guess this wouldn't have happened if Chuck Heston hadn't led it.
Clearly, he thought it up, he got the people together, and he made it happen with his mighty Hollywood powers.

It was Charleston Heston that led blacks in the Civil Rights Era to their civil rights and freedoms.

Last edited:
Like I said, Charlestone Hestone was led by the leaders of the Civil Rights Movement.

Okey dokey Markey. Who were the leaders of the civil rights movement who enlisted all these white stars?

I can't wait. Oh and remember blacks had no power back then. Not even Belafonte (couple of hits) and Poitier who I dearly love and admired I think had only made Lillies of the Field at the point in time and not even In the Heat of the Night.

So who were the powerful blacks who enlisted white hollywood Markey?

Give er.

Clearly, he thought it up, he got the people together, and he made it happen with his mighty Hollywood powers.

It was Charleston Heston that led blacks in the Civil Rights Era to their civil rights and freedoms.

I never said that once in this thread. I never ever in this whole thread claimed that it was any white man that made the civil rights era happen.

BUT I have told the truth about white peoples participation in the freedom marches.

You are a racist to not even give them credit and in this thread attempt to discredit any white persons charging ahead on civil rights.

You are the racist Markey. Look in the mirror.

You are the racists.

Okey dokey Markey. Who were the leaders of the civil rights movement who enlisted all these white stars?

I can't wait. Oh and remember blacks had no power back then. Not even Belafonte (couple of hits) and Poitier who I dearly love and admired I think had only made Lillies of the Field at the point in time and not even In the Heat of the Night.

Give er.

I know! I know! A guy by the name of Martin Luther something or other.

Give er.
It's in your Telepgraph link...

"It all started when Martin Luther King made a presentation to..."

I mean, how DENSE can you be?

Give er.
It's in your Telepgraph link...

"It all started when Martin Luther King made a presentation to..."

I mean, how DENSE can you be?

You are a racist pig Markey. You can't give a white man credit.

This is who led them...
The Telegraph said:
It all started in May 1963, when Martin Luther King paid a visit to the home of the actor Burt Lancaster and gave a speech to a crowd of celebrities about the Civil Rights struggle in the South. They were so shocked by the stories of cops beating protestors that they gave him $75,000 on the spot.
Link: The day Hollywood joined the March on Washington, led by Charlton 'cold dead hands' Heston ? Telegraph Blogs

Civil Rights struggle, aka Civil Rights Movement

I give credit where credit is due.

Heston did a good thing, but lead the blacks...that he didn't do.

He was ASKED to take that integral role that would allow other whites to feel comfortable enough to join.

Don't go construing it as if he made up the thing and led blacks to their civil rights...that's just nonsense.

Fuck off Bod. I've never said it or implied it.

Sure sounds like that is what you are implying...especially when you say that black leaders back then didn't have the juice to organize such a thing.

If they had the juice why did they need a civil rights movement Bod?

Come on you are shooting yourself in the foot here.

It took all of us to make it happen.

But hey. Keep going on the only blacks made civil rights happen and look like an asshole. It was a cumulative effort and go fuck yourself to say it wasn't.

But that's what you want now Bod..............give 'er.

Blacks got civil rights all by themselves according to you and markey.
yeah yeah thats the ticket

Fuck off Bod. I've never said it or implied it.

Sure sounds like that is what you are implying...especially when you say that black leaders back then didn't have the juice to organize such a thing.

If they had the juice why did they need a civil rights movement Bod?

Come on you are shooting yourself in the foot here.

It took all of us to make it happen.

But hey. Keep going on the only blacks made civil rights happen and look like an asshole. It was a cumulative effort and go fuck yourself to say it wasn't.

But that's what you want now Bod..............give 'er.

Blacks got civil rights all by themselves according to you and markey.
yeah yeah thats the ticket

Post where I, or othere USMB liberals stated that blacks did "it all by themselves."

Did I go denying Heston's role? No...I didn't.

But, you, being the far RW radical that you are, are suggesting that very thing.

You truly are lost...aren't you?

*SMH*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back