Chase Your Dreams And Vote Oliver 2024

Grogu

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2023

Chase Oliver for President

Here’s my commentary:

Chase Oliver is the real deal; a candidate who truly gets it. He speaks to the common folk and is more intelligent, articulate and wise than most career politicians.

He never went to college, served in the restaurant business for over ten years, before getting into politics.

I haven’t seen a Libertarian such as Chase, ever. If you guys don’t do anything else, please watch a few minutes of the second video I have posted.

Thank you.

Edited to add: Chase sees the government as an entity that uses force against citizens to achieve its aims. Libertarians just want to be left alone, and in peace - provided they aren’t infringing on anyone else’s rights. Chase has a vision to return power to the individual and I fully support him.

Last edited:
Grogu Per the forum rules, please add a couple of sentences of your own commentary to the opening post.
My apologies. Guess I’ll try to do better in the future.

Here’s my commentary:

Chase Oliver is the real deal; a candidate who truly gets it. He speaks to the common folk and is more intelligent, articulate and wise than most career politicians.

He never went to college, served in the restaurant business for over ten years, before getting into politics.

I haven’t seen a Libertarian such as Chase, ever. If you guys don’t do anything else, please watch a few minutes of the second video I have posted.

Thank you.

Edited to add: Chase sees the government as an entity that uses force against citizens to achieve its aims. Libertarians just want to be left alone, and in peace - provided they aren’t infringing on anyone else’s rights. Chase has a vision to return power to the individual and I fully support him.

Last edited:
LOL....Now that RFJ Jr. carpet bombed the dems and is now supporting Trump they are trying to get his former supporters to "chase" after someone else.

So go and be a dem shill someplace else OP, you are not fooling anyone. :nono:

Last edited:
LOL....Now that RFJ Jr. carpet bombed the dems and is now supporting Trump they are trying to get his former supporters to "chase" after someone else.

So be a dem shill someplace else OP, you are not fooling anyone. :nono:
Big government, hefty spending democrats get on my nerves more than a f**k coral snake trapped inside my underwear.

You seem scared, for some reason?

Whatever the case, you either need to stop being disingenuous or come up with better material if I’m going to respond further.

I read your article.

Seems that shill means liar. Funny, that describes Donald Trump perfectly.

As for me, accusing someone of what you’re saying is slander, without proof.

In other words, you would have to prove that in a court of law, or you’re just talking out your ass.

I wish you luck 🍀

My apologies. Guess I’ll try to do better in the future.

Here’s my commentary:

Thank you.

No thanks, just his immigration stance gets a hard no from me. Without borders that are enforced, you don't have a country.

Forum List

Back