Chechnya opens world first concentration camp for homosexuals campaigners say gay men are beaten

You say that like it's a good thing.
"Discussion" was my point, and yes "discussing" a topic does seem like a good thing.
Not the way you do it. You spread stupidity.
The Bible says that a man can live inside a fish for 3 days, and that unicorns and dragons are real.....can we agree that that "spreads stupidity"?

Nope, we can't.
Incredible....so do you have a problem differentiating fantasy from reality? In other words, please tell us how you differentiate between the DRAGONS in Game Of Thrones, the dragons in Harry Potter, the dragons in LOTR, and the dragons in the Bible.

When you are capable of making an argument without using false premise and false narratives with no substance, maybe I'll speak to you.

Till then, on ignore you go. Waste of time.

I've discussed as much as almost any poster on this forum today, I bet.
"Discussion" was my point, and yes "discussing" a topic does seem like a good thing.
The Bible says that a man can live inside a fish for 3 days, and that unicorns and dragons are real.....can we agree that that "spreads stupidity"?

Nope, we can't.
So "smart" (vs. "stupid") people believe that a man can live inside a fish for 3 days, and that unicorns and dragons are real?

Nope, we can't.
So "smart" (vs. "stupid") people believe that a man can live inside a fish for 3 days, and that unicorns and dragons are real?
Whales are not fish. What was that about smart or stupid people again?

Nope, we can't.
Incredible....so do you have a problem differentiating fantasy from reality? In other words, please tell us how you differentiate between the DRAGONS in Game Of Thrones, the dragons in Harry Potter, the dragons in LOTR, and the dragons in the Bible.

When you are capable of making an argument without using false premise and false narratives with no substance, maybe I'll speak to you.

I KNEW you couldn't answer that question! I was right!
SH 1
Jesus 0

Nope, we can't.
Whales are not fish.
So a man can live inside a WHALE for 3 days!?

Nope, we can't.

SH 1
Jesus 0

I answered you. It's a false premise, trying to create a false narrative. There is nothing there to answer, because you are demanding answers to questions that have no meaning to this subject.

Nope, we can't.
Whales are not fish.
Geppetto and Pinocchio did!

So apparently at some points, the Italians believed this.

And the Italians have always been commies at heart, so you should listen to them.

The New Testament does not teach killing homosexuals, you ignoramus.
Does is say "gay is ok", or "love gays, equally", like my belief system basically teaches? If not, then an improved Bible is in order.
Spare the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God

Your smug and self-righteous silliness is backed only by the sick and aggressive "undeniable truths" that you try to sucker the weak and confused into accepting without proof. You're covering up for your own inadequate upbringing.
Who said "I am the truth, and the way, and the life"? THAT person would appear to be the most "smug and self-righteous".
It ain't braggin if you can do it.
He can't, though.
So some of the things are true but others aren't and you get to decide for everybody. How scholarly!

Nope, we can't.
Whales are not fish.
Wasn't that a parable?

You believe that men can be biologically female which is just as ridiculous if not more so.

Nope, we can't.
It's a FISH:
39He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here."

— Gospel of Matthew, 12:39–41 (New International Version)

Nope, we can't.
Whales are not fish.
Wasn't that a parable?

You believe that men can be biologically female which is just as ridiculous if not more so.
Can we agree that Jesus' magic return to earth some day is just some sort of parable, as well?

Does is say "gay is ok", or "love gays, equally", like my belief system basically teaches? If not, then an improved Bible is in order.
Spare the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God

Your smug and self-righteous silliness is backed only by the sick and aggressive "undeniable truths" that you try to sucker the weak and confused into accepting without proof. You're covering up for your own inadequate upbringing.
Who said "I am the truth, and the way, and the life"? THAT person would appear to be the most "smug and self-righteous".
It ain't braggin if you can do it.
He can't, though.
So some of the things are true but others aren't and you get to decide for everybody. How scholarly!
Let science be your guide, my friend.
If it's not scientifically-correct, then like the claims about Zeus, Thor, Krishna, etc, we don't believe them.

Nope, we can't.
Whales are not fish.

WTF!?

Nope, we can't.

SH 1
Jesus 0

I answered you. It's a false premise, trying to create a false narrative. There is nothing there to answer, because you are demanding answers to questions that have no meaning to this subject.
Tell us why - you tend to skate around with broad condemnations and generalities - I think you are not capable of hitting the nitty-gritty detail....I'm calling you out.

Nope, we can't.
Whales are not fish.
Geppetto and Pinocchio did!

So apparently at some points, the Italians believed this.

And the Italians have always been commies at heart, so you should listen to them.
THAT's the best reply you can come up with?

Nope, we can't.
It's a FISH:
39He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here."

— Gospel of Matthew, 12:39–41 (New International Version)
It was a whale and whales are mammals not that I would expect you, or really the man who wrote the story from the Bible to know that.

However, is easier to believe a man could live in the belly of a whale than to believe gays are not perverts and depraved degenerates. But, worse than that, a greater sin would be if I thought perversion, degeneracy and depravity normal behavior.

Nope, we can't.

SH 1
Jesus 0

If it was a false narrative then you would have explained exactly HOW it's a false narrative.

Nope, we can't.

SH 1
Jesus 0

Tell us why - you tend to skate around with broad condemnations and generalities - I think you are not capable of hitting the nitty-gritty detail....I'm calling you out.
Why what?
Do you know what a false premise is? It's when you make unfounded assertions and claim consensus that doesn't exist, to base an argument upon. You demand people defend claims they never made, and when they refuse to, you claim they are *dodging*.

The false premise is that unicorns and dragons are fantasy and have never existed. There actually is no consensus on THAT and in fact the assumption is that dragons and unicorns DID exist, though they have become stylized into something quite different now. A lot of now extinct animals have existed concurrent with man, and they are learning about more of them every day.

And why would I differentiate between dragons? What is your authority to require me to do that? I never made any claims about their likeness to your favorite movies' special effects. Why would I answer such an absurd question that has nothing to do with the subject?

I think you don't understand the subject matter, and therefore cannot take part in any sort of meaningful discussion about this topic. Which is sad because you obviously think you've conversing at an advanced level.

Nope, we can't.

SH 1
Jesus 0

If it was a false narrative then you would have explained exactly HOW it's a false narrative.
I did but you are obviously too dim to understand.

SH 1
Jesus 0

Why what?
Do you know what a false premise is? It's when you make unfounded assertions and claim consensus that doesn't exist, to base an argument upon. You demand people defend claims they never made, and when they refuse to, you claim they are *dodging*.

The false premise is that unicorns and dragons are fantasy and have never existed. There actually is no consensus on THAT and in fact the assumption is that dragons and unicorns DID exist, though they have become stylized into something quite different now. A lot of now extinct animals have existed concurrent with man, and they are learning about more of them every day.

And why would I differentiate between dragons? What is your authority to require me to do that? I never made any claims about their likeness to your favorite movies' special effects. Why would I answer such an absurd question that has nothing to do with the subject?

I think you don't understand the subject matter, and therefore cannot take part in any sort of meaningful discussion about this topic. Which is sad because you obviously think you've conversing at an advanced level.
I see your point but the BIBLE believes dragons are real - so you agree that the Bible is wrong - otherwise tell us how you differentiate between the Harry Potter dragons being not real and the dragons in the Bible being real (again, the Bible believes they are real - or is the Bible unreliable?)

Forum List

Back