Chechnya opens world first concentration camp for homosexuals campaigners say gay men are beaten

Religions say to kill gays, so they are just dutifully following their religions' lead. Seems like religion is the underlying problem. I converted to Scientific Humanism - "treat gays as equals", vs. the kill gays in the Bible/Qur'an and saying that gays absolutely can't get into heaven (Jesus and pals in Romans in the NT.)
The New Testament does not teach killing homosexuals, you ignoramus.
Does is say "gay is ok", or "love gays, equally", like my belief system basically teaches? If not, then an improved Bible is in order.
Spare the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God

Your smug and self-righteous silliness is backed only by the sick and aggressive "undeniable truths" that you try to sucker the weak and confused into accepting without proof. You're covering up for your own inadequate upbringing.
Do you honestly think that a book that says to kill gays and that says they can't get into heaven so they are relegated to barbaric torture is ethically superior to a seemingly more tolerant belief that believes "gay is ok", and "love gays, equally", and "gay = straight", like my belief system basically teaches? This is starting to sound farcical, I gotta say.

I do not know a book that says if a person is "gay" ----(ie likes to be
sexually involved with members of the same sex) he cannot get into
heaven and get barbaric torture instead-----other than the koran

Religions say to kill gays, so they are just dutifully following their religions' lead. Seems like religion is the underlying problem. I converted to Scientific Humanism - "treat gays as equals", vs. the kill gays in the Bible/Qur'an and saying that gays absolutely can't get into heaven (Jesus and pals in Romans in the NT.)
Does is say "gay is ok", or "love gays, equally", like my belief system basically teaches? If not, then an improved Bible is in order.

Your smug and self-righteous silliness is backed only by the sick and aggressive "undeniable truths" that you try to sucker the weak and confused into accepting without proof. You're covering up for your own inadequate upbringing.
Who said "I am the truth, and the way, and the life"? THAT person would appear to be the most "smug and self-righteous".

I do not know any such person------I know of a book that has parts written
by people who never met a specific person but claim "HE SAID"

There is no freedom without the freedom to walk away from and not participate in homosexuality.
There is no freedom without the freedom for gays to be treated the same as straights and be fully allowed to get married and not be relegated to second-class citizens.

Do you honestly think that a book that says to kill gays and that says they can't get into heaven so they are relegated to barbaric torture is ethically superior to a seemingly more tolerant belief that believes "gay is ok", and "love gays, equally", and "gay = straight", like my belief system basically teaches? This is starting to sound farcical, I gotta say.

If anti-gays verses could be shown to you from the Bible, then would you agree that Scientific Humanism is more loving, more tolerant, and more accepting than the bible?

There is no freedom without the freedom to walk away from and not participate in homosexuality.
There is no freedom without the freedom for gays to be treated the same as straights and be fully allowed to get married and not be relegated to second-class citizens.
They are perverts and degenerates. They are the equal of and should be treated as any other pervert and degenerate.

If anti-gays verses could be shown to you from the Bible, then would you agree that Scientific Humanism is more loving, more tolerant, and more accepting than the bible?

no-------I do not know how "scientific humanism adherents" work out in
the world--------I do not know if they are NICER than Episcopalians as
a rule

Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler, where campaigners say gay men are being tortured with electric shocks and beaten to death.
It comes after it was claimed 100 gay men had been detained and three killed in Chechnya last week.
I fail to see the problem?? ... :dunno:
Killing innocent people who are not harming you is indeed a problem.
Let's increase the amount of love in the world, not decrease it.
Decreasing the amount of obnoxious is even more important than increasing love. Decreasing the number of perverts is decreasing the amount of obnoxious they produce. Chechnya has decreased perverts thereby decreasing obnoxious. There is no problem.
With hatred towards innocent people like you express, if you believe that god is a loving and all-knowing entity, then if there is an after-life, I think you risk a worse reward/punishment if you are not as loving as I am. Something to think about, my friend. A loving god would say "WTF, Tipsy, why all the hatred!? Don't you know that I'm a loving god!?" I wouldn't want to be in your shoes if he's actually a loving god.
Weeds Choke What Makes Us Survive

The hatred of misfits who corrupt and weaken society is a healthy instinct. Just like the original Communists, your kind come on as innocent idealists in order to get us to let our guard down and never suspect that you only care about having politically correct power over us.

They are perverts and degenerates. They are the equal of and should be treated as any other pervert and degenerate.
Get to know 10 of them, and I'm pretty sure you'll come to love gays like Scientific Humanists do.
Enjoy the rest of your week.

a rule
If Episcopalians are as loving as Scientific Humanists then will not hesitate one second in saying this prayer “God, please change your ways, and let good ethical Hindus into “heaven”, because we love them too much to want them to receive brutal torture for eternity."

I just said this prayer about them: “Allah, please change your ways, and let good ethical Episcopalians into “heaven”, because we love them too much to want them to receive brutal torture for eternity."

Can they reciprocate? If not, then we know which is a more loving, more compassionate belief system.
Have a great night.

Who said "I am the truth, and the way, and the life"? THAT person would appear to be the most "smug and self-righteous".
It ain't braggin if you can do it.

a rule
If Episcopalians are as loving as Scientific Humanists then will not hesitate one second in saying this prayer “God, please change your ways, and let good ethical Hindus into “heaven”, because we love them too much to want them to receive brutal torture for eternity."

I just said this prayer about them: “Allah, please change your ways, and let good ethical Episcopalians into “heaven”, because we love them too much to want them to receive brutal torture for eternity."

Can they reciprocate? If not, then we know which is a more loving, more compassionate belief system.
Have a great night.

Episcopalians insist that hindus be placed in Hell? I did not know

I do not know any such person------I know of a book that has parts written
by people who never met a specific person but claim "HE SAID"
So then we can probably agree that a story that that same person allegedly claimed aoubt magically being able to survive for over 2000 years and magically give certain elitist people an "eternal life" up in a magic invisible place in the sky is probably a false claim, right?

It ain't braggin if you can do it.
He can't, though.

The Bible DOESNT teach vigilantism. You LIE.
Again, it's just one of many verses that teach hatred of innocent people:
Lev 20:13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

Scientific Humanism is very very clear when it comes to gays: "gay is ok!"

I'm asking you, begging you actually, because I love humanity so much, to join us in thinking that "gay is ok!"

What would it get you to replace the hatred that the Bible has put in your heart with the love that we teach? You are better than the god of the Bible - if you can find your compassion and love gays. I know you can do this - I have faith....faith in you. I have more faith in you than I do in a book that says to kill innocent people for being the way god made them. We love certain parts of the Bible, but can't bring forward the parts that are bad for humanity.

Too many good parts of too many other belief systems to have to bring forward the bad parts of just one book (the Bible.).
Ohhh you are here to proselytize! Why didn't you say you were using this board to attract converts to your religion?

You aren't here to debate or even discuss. You are here to preach. What is this board then, you own little church?
I've discussed as much as almost any poster on this forum today, I bet.
You say that like it's a good thing.

So you've removed the OT from your Bible, then (if the OT is so non-applicable like you appear to believe)?
It's too cerebral for you to understand. To comprehend the bible, you have to read it and study it.

And you have done neither. Yet you think you are qualified to challenge the understanding of those who have? Be off, speck.

Lev 20:13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

I'm asking you, begging you actually, because I love humanity so much, to join us in thinking that "gay is ok!"

What would it get you to replace the hatred that the Bible has put in your heart with the love that we teach? You are better than the god of the Bible - if you can find your compassion and love gays. I know you can do this - I have faith....faith in you. I have more faith in you than I do in a book that says to kill innocent people for being the way god made them. We love certain parts of the Bible, but can't bring forward the parts that are bad for humanity.

Too many good parts of too many other belief systems to have to bring forward the bad parts of just one book (the Bible.).
Ohhh you are here to proselytize! Why didn't you say you were using this board to attract converts to your religion?

You aren't here to debate or even discuss. You are here to preach. What is this board then, you own little church?
"Discussion" was my point, and yes "discussing" a topic does seem like a good thing.

"Discussion" was my point, and yes "discussing" a topic does seem like a good thing.
Not the way you do it. You spread stupidity.

Gays are beaten in these camps because Bible/Quran say that gays are vastly inferior, and the Bible/Qur'an have a combined total of 1853 verses of cruelty and violence:
Number of Cruel or Violent Passages
Bible 1321
Quran 532
Dwindling In Unbelief: Which is more violent, the Bible or the Quran?

The best solution? The Book of Scientific has exactly 1853 FEWER verses of cruelty and violence in it.

your idiot islamo Nazi phrase count is meaningless. The issue is that which
the books LAUD as holy. There are probably more "violent phrases" in
a textbook of ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY than in either book.-----"incise the skin"---
"chip the bone" "crack the skull" <<<< that's orthopedic surgery. The purpose is CURE THE INJURED. The purpose of the Koran is to glorify murder and
rape. Murder and rape is vilified in the bible
If you're against rape, then can you condemn god for approving of Moses saying to take the virgins for themselves as sex-slaves, and kill the non-virgin women, and kill the boys, effectively being a genocidal maniac? Scientific Humanism is simply too caring to bring these verses (and Moses and god) forward in our belief system, of course:
Numbers 31:17 Now therefore kill every boy, and kill every woman who has had sexual intercourse with a man. 31:18 But all the young women who have not had sexual intercourse with a man will be yours.

,,,,, that your hero ADOLF was a remnant of that tribe
I condemn Hitler's genocide and god's genocide in his "flood" (which killed more than Hitler's genocide (including innocent animals).
Man's Laughter Uses the Same Letters As Manslaughter

Now the snowflakes are using Godwin on God. We must depose those who sponsor or tolerate them and promote those who will mock them so much they will either reform or commit suicide.

So you've removed the OT from your Bible, then (if the OT is so non-applicable like you appear to believe)?
It's too cerebral for you to understand. To comprehend the bible, you have to read it and study it.

And you have done neither. Yet you think you are qualified to challenge the understanding of those who have? Be off, speck.
There are two issues: 1. What does the Bible say or not say. and 2. What is your ethical reaction to it.
So addressing "2", let me ask you this: if god does (who knows, we we're not god - if he exists) actually send ethical Hindus to "hell", and keeps them out of "heaven", would you (again, it's hypothetical to get to your level of morality) condemn god for that? Scientific Humanists would, of course, because we believe we have the most ethical belief system. What about you, koshergirl?

Thanks.

Forum List

Back