Check out this Martin D35 I'm sending this picture to my exhusband even

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
I'm thinking I'm like to die. Check this out. Big fan of Martin D35's if you know me; this one kills me.

RPDL102-422_2013_000000_high.jpg

I am so going to see this.

SD's National Music Museum adds Elvis' guitar, other celebrity instruments to vast collection - Winnipeg Free Press

Last edited:
Resource Not Found
We're sorry, there was something wrong with your HTTP request or the resource you requested does not exist. Please try back later. If you have any questions or comments, please contact your Client Services Representative. Thank you for your patience.

Maybe this will work. And for you guitar afficionados... it's my favorite guitar ever.

Is it this one? Because if so that's one of the great masterpieces of modern music history.

Img_3807.jpg

I have 2 dream guitars. The PRS is already mine... now I just need a D45

Looks like you're hot-linking from the site

Here ya go, babe

RPDL102-422_2013_000000_high_zps3a3f7ba9.jpg

:eusa_angel:

Have I told you how much I love you lately? Thank you so much. :eusa_shhh:

Is it killer or what?

Nice curves

:eusa_drool:

They would play and I have no idea what happened but the bottom sound of the D35 rocked your soul.

It's just this sound that the guitar made. Now I know a lot of excellent players so don't get me wrong here.

Not the players. The Martin. The guitar.

:eusa_angel:

Have I told you how much I love you lately? Thank you so much. :eusa_shhh:

Is it killer or what?

Nice curves

They would play and I have no idea what happened but the bottom sound of the D35 rocked your soul.

It's just this sound that the guitar made. Now I know a lot of excellent players so don't get me wrong here.

some lady came on the Antiques roadshow once with a Martin that she said has been in a case in the closet for like 30 years......it turned out it to be one from 1962,model number i dont remember.....but the appraiser was amazed at the great shape it was in and he was saying that this model was rare..... he claimed it was worth between 20-30 thousand.....it was in nice shape....needless to say the lady was ecstatic....

Nice curves

some lady came on the Antiques roadshow once with a Martin that she said has been in a case in the closet for like 30 years......it turned out it to be one from 1962,model number i dont remember.....but the appraiser was amazed at the great shape it was in and he was saying that this model was rare..... he claimed it was worth between 20-30 thousand.....it was in nice shape....needless to say the lady was ecstatic....

You just slayed me with that story. Thank you. I'm not a player. Please don't take me wrong. But my ex husband was and a lot of good friends.

You just slayed me with that story. Thank you. I'm not a player. Please don't take me wrong. But my ex husband was and a lot of good friends.

i seemed to have always known one or two guys who were players......and Martin acoustics were highly thought of by these guys....

I've only played 3 Martin guitars in my life. 2 in a Japanese guitar store that sounded real nice and one in Guitar Center that was built out of "Earth Friendly" materials that sounded like a toy guitar.

Point of reference for everyone in this thread... whom btw all need to be seriusly edacated :razz:

All Martin guitars are overpriced to the point of highway robbery... and also they all sound beautiful. It's like comparing a Range Rover to a Wrangler. Yes they can both get you over the mountain, and the Rover is ridiculously overpriced... but when you sit inside it you completely understand why the price is so high.

Playing a D35 is a privilege. And Elvis' D35? Completely priceless.

I knew a gal 'bout forty years ago... she didn't have hardly anything 'cept the clothes on her back and her Martin guitar...

her Martin was her prized possession...

but I've had Epiphone and Yamaha guitars from 'round about that same era that, to my ear, sounded just as good...

and I've got a pretty good ear for such things...

yeah, sure... Martins are great guitars...

but I could never understand why or how it was that folks bought into the Martin hype...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back