Check out this view of the L.A. protests

Now that’s a lot of dumb asses

c6e0e6546eea5a5d52278f6b3c4f5b0c.jpg

Yep a lot of people, most all unemployed, and able to march each day.....

And very concerning.....corona virus will kill them.
Not enough for me. With a death rate that looks like a fraction of a percentage I wish the disease was far more deadly. Most of those assholes are probably unemployable or largely unproductive. They're parasitic in nature and should be committing Harikari in penance to the trees they're stealing oxygen from.

Dumbest fucks on the planet, that's why commiefornia is a shithole. I would literally prefer to live in Afghanistan, I've been there, the people are of substantially higher quality. They fought commies.

Last edited:

Not enough for me. With a death rate that looks like a fraction of a percentage I wish the disease was far more deadly. Most of those assholes are probably unemployable or largely unproductive. They're parasitic in nature and should be committing Harikari in penance to the trees they're stealing oxygen from.

Dumbest fucks on the planet, that's why commiefornia is a shithole. I would literally prefer to live in Afghanistan, I've been there, the people are of substantially higher quality. They fought commies.

Are you Derek Chauvin's twin brother? ;)

Now that’s a lot of dumb asses

I do not call them "dumb."

I just call them very foolish and pathetic souls.

The next time that they or a loved one has been robbed or sucker punched or raped or murdered, they should avoid calling 911. Let them instead call one of the march's organizers.

Are you hitler's daughter?

Are you hitler's daughter?
Mother Teresa's illegitimate child! :)

It's gonna take a lot of stores to satisfy all those ignoramuses. The weird thing is they actually think the Democrat party cares. Trump did more things for Blacks than Democrats did in the previous 30 years.

Vans and Nike are not gonna profit much these days. Anyways, with elections getting closer, left is getting more desperate.

Check this out...

1591543580416.gif

Forum List

Back