Cheers!

That stomach flu going around hit my daughter. She's home with a fever, throwing up so momma will be back later for a much needed drink-If If don't pass out asleep really early, LOL.

Awww, poor kid, I hope she feels better soon.

Barkeep - please put Wolfsister's drink on my tab.

Oh man. I remember peppermint schnapps chased with....beer. Ewww. But..I did it. Got so damn drunk I found myself wandering about in snow knee deep. Took FOREVER to sober up. Dayum. That was....hmmm....about 40 years ago.

Oh man. I remember peppermint schnapps chased with....beer. Ewww. But..I did it. Got so damn drunk I found myself wandering about in snow knee deep. Took FOREVER to sober up. Dayum. That was....hmmm....about 40 years ago.
Peppermint schnapps chased with beer... dear God... I haven't thought about that combination in eons... takes me back to my shallow-pockets Army days as a kid in Germany... same thing... same results... same timeframe...
tongue_smile.gif

That stomach flu going around hit my daughter. She's home with a fever, throwing up so momma will be back later for a much needed drink-If If don't pass out asleep really early, LOL.

Done!

Now, that adds up to:

$5,765,892, 413.22

Sex on the beach is very, very expensive.

Cash, or credit?

:D

LOL!!

A friend sent me this comic:

IMG-20140503-WA0000_zps5c33b025.jpg

That's Pinocchio clamped down and Gepetto walking away toward the fireplace.

"Keep on lying, it's going to be a long winter"

:lol:

Gotta save that one for the winter...

That might work really well in the quote thread...:D

Done!

Now, that adds up to:

$5,765,892, 413.22

Sex on the beach is very, very expensive.

Cash, or credit?

:D

The check's in the mail.:D

A friend and I used to go to the bar in town every Wednesday at lunchtime. Each week we ordered a different drink. There are a million different flavors of schnapps, so I never did get to try all of them. Never got to try every mixed drink, either.

Maybe I should spend my future Wednesdays making up for lost time...

Forum List

Back