Cheers!

Thanks for serving my cat....:)

catdrinkingbeer.jpg

lol....

Goodmorningbeerlovers.jpg

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

Those kids made me tired just looking at them.

How's this morning (afternoon) for you going?

Heavy work and prep day for me. Looking forward to chilling out starting now.

How's your day shaping up?

We've got company coming over....to shoot some pool, so it should be a nice evening.
We're getting pizza, and I have to go fix a dessert right now...so I probably won't be around much this afternoon, till late tonight.

Those kids made me tired just looking at them.

How's this morning (afternoon) for you going?

Heavy work and prep day for me. Looking forward to chilling out starting now.

How's your day shaping up?

We've got company coming over....to shoot some pool, so it should be a nice evening.
We're getting pizza, and I have to go fix a dessert right now...so I probably won't be around much this afternoon, till late tonight.

:thup:

That stomach flu going around hit my daughter. She's home with a fever, throwing up so momma will be back later for a much needed drink-If If don't pass out asleep really early, LOL.

That stomach flu going around hit my daughter. She's home with a fever, throwing up so momma will be back later for a much needed drink-If If don't pass out asleep really early, LOL.

Oooh, I feel for her....that stomach flu is such a drain on the body....literally... hope she gets to feeling better.

I'm going to work outside today...it's such a lovely day.

sunshine.gif

Anyone want a 15 year old? *sigh*

Why do I feel I cant do anything right with this child lol. She gets in trouble at school and its MY fault somehow.

The attitude is driving me bonkers. "Hey sweetie?".... "what?!".... "uh, i love you"

*sigh*

Why do I feel I cant do anything right with this child lol. She gets in trouble at school and its MY fault somehow.

The attitude is driving me bonkers. "Hey sweetie?".... "what?!".... "uh, i love you"

*sigh*

This too shall pass, Diana! :)

Just remember that you were 15 once and this is what your mother was secretly hoping would happen to you when your daughter reached 15. :badgrin:

*sigh*

This too shall pass, Diana! :)

Just remember that you were 15 once and this is what your mother was secretly hoping would happen to you when your daughter reached 15. :badgrin:

Yes...my mother just smiles that knowing smile.

Forum List

Back