Cheers!

And here is another girlfriend:

ht_breasts_nt_120209_wb.jpg

That's Pumpsie.

Well, she's gonna have a bad back in a few years. :lol:

Not much. You? :)

Well, I gave in and bought an Oreo McFlurry because they're delicious.

I'm trying to unwind my mind a bit, and I figured delicious ice cream might help. :D

Went to Pick-N-Save yesterday while shopping for a client, and I was walking past the ice cream section.

There's this brand of ice cream called they have "Talenti," and it's supposedly some sort of gelato. Now I've never had gelato, but when I hear "Sea Salt Caramel," I take notice. ;D

Went to Pick-N-Save yesterday while shopping for a client, and I was walking past the ice cream section.

There's this brand of ice cream called they have "Talenti," and it's supposedly some sort of gelato. Now I've never had gelato, but when I hear "Sea Salt Caramel," I take notice. ;D
I don't think I've ever had gelato, either. I'll have to keep the name in mind. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Have a good night, Stat.

Meh, my sweet tooth isn't satisfied with that McFlurry. Hm... maybe some jelly beans?

G'night everyone.

*wipes off the empty tables, puts up the chairs*

I think I'll have a ginger ale before I mop the floors.

Well, I'm sorry that I didn't make it back....looks like you all were having a hell of a time.

I ROFLMAO at your posts....Trixxie, Tixxie and Bimby or was it Pumpsy all seem to be heavy on the top.....

There was nobody here when I finally was able to break free....so I had a Margarita, had to fix it myself, cried over some stupid sad song that was playing over and over on the jukebox and now I'm going off to bed.....

Oh, the floors were nice and clean....thanks, Grandma!

Hope I'll be able to spend more time with you all tomorrow!

232126649_nite_nite_bear_xlarge.gif

Ok, here's better disco music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlzlNpttvVM

Yo, baby, yo, yo....

Try this...nobody could "Rock a House" like Stevie Ray Vaughn! Good way to end a wild party! Goodnight all!

MCheck out this video on YouTube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFWw1w-vT2Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Stevie Ray Vaughan - The house is rockin' 06/09/90 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back