Cheers!

Anyone want a 15 year old? *sigh*

Why do I feel I cant do anything right with this child lol. She gets in trouble at school and its MY fault somehow.

The attitude is driving me bonkers. "Hey sweetie?".... "what?!".... "uh, i love you"

*sigh*

This too shall pass, Diana! :)

Just remember that you were 15 once and this is what your mother was secretly hoping would happen to you when your daughter reached 15. :badgrin:

Yes...my mother just smiles that knowing smile.

And you will have that smile on your face in about 25 years....

:)

Why do I feel I cant do anything right with this child lol. She gets in trouble at school and its MY fault somehow.

The attitude is driving me bonkers. "Hey sweetie?".... "what?!".... "uh, i love you"

*sigh*

At least you only have one 15 year old to deal with...I went through that 5 times....yes, and I made it....:D You will too, but I understand, it's just hard. You love them and the things you do is for their own good but they don't get it....till later, though.

*sigh*

This too shall pass, Diana! :)

Just remember that you were 15 once and this is what your mother was secretly hoping would happen to you when your daughter reached 15. :badgrin:

Are you saying grandkids are parents "revenge" - ha,ha, that is too funny.

*sigh*

At least you only have one 15 year old to deal with...I went through that 5 times....yes, and I made it....:D You will too, but I understand, it's just hard. You love them and the things you do is for their own good but they don't get it....till later, though.

God bless you lol...

Thank goodness I only have one. She is really testing boundries lately. I know its typical teenage stuff but man. I have always told her if she needs someone to talk to I will gladly set up an appt with a counselor or something. So she told me so this week. Said there is just stuff she isnt comfortable talkin to me about. OK. Made the appointment. But why do I now feel like she cant come to me?? lol. Taking it too personal I know. And its a good sign she told me.

Last edited:

*sigh*

God bless you lol...

Thank goodness I only have one. She is really testing boundries lately. I know its typical teenage stuff but man. I have always told her if she needs someone to talk to I will gladly set up an appt with a counselor or something. So she told me so this week. Said there is just stuff she isnt comfortable talkin to me about. OK. Made the appointment. But why do I now feel like she cant come to me?? lol. Taking it too personal I know. And its a good sign she told me.

It's normal...when they reach that age they start pulling away from the parents and start leaning on their friends. They'll share with friends what they don't want to share with parents, just keep an eye on the friends, make sure they're not going to be a bad influence on her. I think boys are a lot easier, they don't share much either but they aren't as moody and snippy as girls.

Spent the better part of this morning and afternoon searching obituary notices at the Public Archives. I'm thirsty.

Spent the better part of this morning and afternoon searching obituary notices at the Public Archives. I'm thirsty.

cognac_start_a.jpg

I trust your taste, Stats. Looks yummy. I'll have a double. :)

Last edited:

God bless you lol...

It's normal...when they reach that age they start pulling away from the parents and start leaning on their friends. They'll share with friends what they don't want to share with parents, just keep an eye on the friends, make sure they're not going to be a bad influence on her. I think boys are a lot easier, they don't share much either but they aren't as moody and snippy as girls.

A friend of mine once observed that when the boys start becoming hairy and smelly and looking at girls and the girls start being moody and snippy and are looking at the boys that is nature's way of telling the parents to kick them out of the nest! :badgrin:

God bless you lol...

A friend of mine once observed that when the boys start becoming hairy and smelly and looking at girls and the girls start being moody and snippy and are looking at the boys that is nature's way of telling the parents to kick them out of the nest! :badgrin:

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back