Cheers!

The storms had my internet blinking on & off, so I couldn't make it in, either.

I'll have a anything with an umbrella in it, please.

Ok:

Sex-on-the-Beach.gif

lol...

Spurs lost to the Blazers last night...they were playing like they didn't want to win...

They're coming back to San Antonio for the next game, so even if it wasn't a sweep, I'm pretty sure they will win this one and put the Blazers to rest.....Yeehaw!

22615b7b8b2d028bf2f3c75de15e8858.jpg

Good morning all.

I've decided to put my foot down and take control of my eating habits. For breakfast today I had 3 organic carrots and a baked sweet potato with no fixings. And water.

Strangely, my body feels... better. The stuff doesn't taste great like steak and eggs and hash in the morning, but I feel some sort of spring in my step. I've started collecting burdock leaves around the neighborhood, too, and am planning to steam them for lunch. Every fiber of my brain hates it, but it's good for you. I always hated vegetables, but I think I'm slowly starting to warm up to their taste and nutritional values.

Good morning all.

I've decided to put my foot down and take control of my eating habits. For breakfast today I had 3 organic carrots and a baked sweet potato with no fixings. And water.

Strangely, my body feels... better. The stuff doesn't taste great like steak and eggs and hash in the morning, but I feel some sort of spring in my step. I've started collecting burdock leaves around the neighborhood, too, and am planning to steam them for lunch. Every fiber of my brain hates it, but it's good for you. I always hated vegetables, but I think I'm slowly starting to warm up to their taste and nutritional values.

I'm so glad I love vegetables, my problem is the way I fix them is probably not the healthiest way....

Good morning all.

Good for you! Veggies are your friends. You can still eat the foods you're used to that you like, but make smaller portions of those and double up on the veggies. Have some fresh fruit for dessert.

good-morning17.gif

Hope everyone is having a wonderful morning. We had more rain last night, so I'm very happy this morning...another day that I don't have to water my vegetable garden.

Did anyone else experience the Forum going down last night? I was in the middle of giving rep to someone, when it just got stuck, the next minute I had a 502 (I think) error message, and I couldn't get back on.

good-morning17.gif

Hope everyone is having a wonderful morning. We had more rain last night, so I'm very happy this morning...another day that I don't have to water my vegetable garden.

Did anyone else experience the Forum going down last night? I was in the middle of giving rep to someone, when it just got stuck, the next minute I had a 502 (I think) error message, and I couldn't get back on.

Howdy! Headed for the 6th straight day of 90's. 70's for the next few days with rain. [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]. I got the same message 502 bad gateway for a while last night.

good-morning17.gif

Howdy! Headed for the 6th straight day of 90's. 70's for the next few days with rain. [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]. I got the same message 502 bad gateway for a while last night.

Is there a bloated thread that is causing it? I sure hope they fix it, kept me from using up my 20 reps....:(

good-morning17.gif

I got the same 502 bad gateway message, the problem lasted for about 20 minutes on my side of the big drip.

good-morning17.gif

[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]

Do we have another bloated thread that caused this?

Good morning all.

Good for you! Veggies are your friends. You can still eat the foods you're used to that you like, but make smaller portions of those and double up on the veggies. Have some fresh fruit for dessert.

Where's Trixxie or Tixxie, or Tipsie....when you need them.....I need a Margarita right about now.

Here, [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]!

news_photo_47198_1390507918.jpg

Good morning all.

Where's Trixxie or Tixxie, or Tipsie....when you need them.....I need a Margarita right about now.

Here, [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]!

news_photo_47198_1390507918.jpg

Thank you, thank you...I'm so excited....the Spurs just won the 4th game against the Blazers, so Portland, adios.......

Don't know who they are playing next, but they certainly are playing good enough to win the Championship.....Yeehaw - Go Spurs Go....:)

1274114.png

Forum List

Back