Cheers!

Agreed Mertex !

I come to this board to relax and socialize.

Thanks for the drinks Derideo_Te

Yep, thanks Deri.....and thanks Drifter for coming over. I'll be coming over here more often because I really appreciate talking to you all.....even if it's just a hello or goodnight, but when I have more time I'll be sharing more.

Right now I'm being kept busy in the Mafia game.....damn, it takes a lot of my time when I'm here.

I'm also really busy getting ready for my trip to California. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be sure and post some pics when I get back.

I love visiting California. I go there a few times a year. Northern California.

What part are you visiting?

Have fun :)

LA. I have a son in LA and one in Santa Monica. It should be fun.

I think it's time for @Dot Com to start hanging out at Cheers!

:D

Well, you're going to have to make it more interesting. Bring in some Chippendale guys or topless dancers.....something! And I don't mean these guys.

th
I like Alvin and the Chipmunks. :D

I do too, but if they are going to parade Trixxie and Prixxie with their big boobs, we need someone like this for us:

th

th

Oooh mama!

I'll drink to that. Triple shot of Jack please. Oh, wait...it's only 6:40 AM. Please wait until after 7. Wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a lush.

Yeah right, we don't want you reeling into work or anything like that...........:D

Well, you're going to have to make it more interesting. Bring in some Chippendale guys or topless dancers.....something! And I don't mean these guys.

th

I do too, but if they are going to parade Trixxie and Prixxie with their big boobs, we need someone like this for us:

th

th

Oooh mama!
Those guys are fags.

Check this out:
images

Some days you just drag your butt out of bed and deal with the day as it comes. Not sure why today was that way but tomorrow is Friday so that is a good thing! :)

Oh, and I did the math...only 420 weeks to retirement! :D

th

th

th

Oooh mama!
Those guys are fags.

Check this out:
images
Yeah, well Trixxie and Prixxie were sluts......how do you like that? :rolleyes:

I'll drink to that. Triple shot of Jack please. Oh, wait...it's only 6:40 AM. Please wait until after 7. Wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a lush.

Yeah right, we don't want you reeling into work or anything like that...........:D

What is this thing called "work"? Please explain.

Well, reeling over to the couch for a nap is work, isn't it?

That's as close to work I'll get!

Some days you just drag your butt out of bed and deal with the day as it comes. Not sure why today was that way but tomorrow is Friday so that is a good thing! :)

Oh, and I did the math...only 420 weeks to retirement! :D

Ooooh, good for you Deri......looking forward to celebrating with you.

What happened to the kitchen duty? The dusting and the vacuuming? Did you hire you a maid?

womens-naughty-maid-costume.jpg

What happened to the kitchen duty? The dusting and the vacuuming? Did you hire you a maid?

I still do all that. Can I have her?

I still do all that. Can I have her?

Sure, but then nothing will get done.

Forum List

Back