Cheers!

I think it's time for @Dot Com to start hanging out at Cheers!

:D

Well, you're going to have to make it more interesting. Bring in some Chippendale guys or topless dancers.....something! And I don't mean these guys.

th

I think it's time for @Dot Com to start hanging out at Cheers!

:D

Well, you're going to have to make it more interesting. Bring in some Chippendale guys or topless dancers.....something! And I don't mean these guys.

th

Been real busy lately, and this time difference is sometimes hard for me. Now, some things in life are good when they are hard, others, less so...

Hello everyone......some have been saying that the Forum has lost something when we did away with rep, because it took away the chance we had to say something to the person we were repping. Well, it doesn't have to be that way. We have Cheers, the Coffee Shop and the Non-Clickety-Clac threads that afford for people to talk to each other, not to mention the Cat Lover's Thread, Why Not a Dog Lover's Thread among many other threads that provide a nice environment to discuss some of the things we have in common.

Today some of us are very Happy that the "Dislike RedX" has been done away with. I'm very happy about that, because if anyone dislikes any of my posts, they can tell me why instead of just taking the easy way out. If you disagree, well, this is a good place to do so, please let us know your feelings while sharing a Beer, a Margarita, a glass of wine or whatever you like, I think this place is well-stocked.

I did a quick scan of the thread and am inviting those people who posted at least more than once here. If you don't want to come, you don't have to, just being nice and trying to include everyone.

I think this calls for a celebration......we're having a party.....hope you will come.

th

th

@Statistikhengst
@Derideo_Te
@Samson
@Bloodrock44
@Esmeralda
@Gracie
@Derideo_Te
@JakeStarkey
@blackhawk
@Wolfsister77
@Sarah G
@AVG-JOE
@Dot Com
@kiwiman127
@WelfareQueen
@drifter
@pacer
@bodecea

Derideo_Te will be along with the drinks shortly.

Agreed Mertex !

I come to this board to relax and socialize.

Thanks for the drinks Derideo_Te

Yep, thanks Deri.....and thanks Drifter for coming over. I'll be coming over here more often because I really appreciate talking to you all.....even if it's just a hello or goodnight, but when I have more time I'll be sharing more.

Right now I'm being kept busy in the Mafia game.....damn, it takes a lot of my time when I'm here.

I'm also really busy getting ready for my trip to California. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be sure and post some pics when I get back.

Agreed Mertex !

Yep, thanks Deri.....and thanks Drifter for coming over. I'll be coming over here more often because I really appreciate talking to you all.....even if it's just a hello or goodnight, but when I have more time I'll be sharing more.

Right now I'm being kept busy in the Mafia game.....damn, it takes a lot of my time when I'm here.

I'm also really busy getting ready for my trip to California. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be sure and post some pics when I get back.

I love visiting California. I go there a few times a year. Northern California.

What part are you visiting?

Have fun :)

Agreed Mertex !

I love visiting California. I go there a few times a year. Northern California.

What part are you visiting?

Have fun :)
Right. Where are you going? What are you planning? Sounds great so far! :) Just having the change and the chance to travel and visit Cali.

Hello everyone......some have been saying that the Forum has lost something when we did away with rep, because it took away the chance we had to say something to the person we were repping. Well, it doesn't have to be that way. We have Cheers, the Coffee Shop and the Non-Clickety-Clac threads that afford for people to talk to each other, not to mention the Cat Lover's Thread, Why Not a Dog Lover's Thread among many other threads that provide a nice environment to discuss some of the things we have in common.

Today some of us are very Happy that the "Dislike RedX" has been done away with. I'm very happy about that, because if anyone dislikes any of my posts, they can tell me why instead of just taking the easy way out. If you disagree, well, this is a good place to do so, please let us know your feelings while sharing a Beer, a Margarita, a glass of wine or whatever you like, I think this place is well-stocked.

I did a quick scan of the thread and am inviting those people who posted at least more than once here. If you don't want to come, you don't have to, just being nice and trying to include everyone.

I think this calls for a celebration......we're having a party.....hope you will come.

th

th

@Statistikhengst
@Derideo_Te
@Samson
@Bloodrock44
@Esmeralda
@Gracie
@Derideo_Te
@JakeStarkey
@blackhawk
@Wolfsister77
@Sarah G
@AVG-JOE
@Dot Com
@kiwiman127
@WelfareQueen
@drifter
@pacer
@bodecea

I'll drink to that. Triple shot of Jack please. Oh, wait...it's only 6:40 AM. Please wait until after 7. Wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a lush.

th

th

@Statistikhengst
@Derideo_Te
@Samson
@Bloodrock44
@Esmeralda
@Gracie
@Derideo_Te
@JakeStarkey
@blackhawk
@Wolfsister77
@Sarah G
@AVG-JOE
@Dot Com
@kiwiman127
@WelfareQueen
@drifter
@pacer
@bodecea

I'll drink to that. Triple shot of Jack please. Oh, wait...it's only 6:40 AM. Please wait until after 7. Wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a lush.

What's a former RepScort to do?!?!?

Forum List

Back