Cheers!

My Cat puts all those fast beer drinkers to shame.......

CatDrinkingBearFunnyPic.jpg

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION] [MENTION=9429]AVG-JOE[/MENTION]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y07at1bU89Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y07at1bU89Q[/ame]

Last edited:
Spent most of the day working the stone paths in my vegetable garden....I'm so tired..feel just like this kitty....
sleepy-cat-7113.jpg

Spent most of the day working the stone paths in my vegetable garden....I'm so tired..feel just like this kitty....
sleepy-cat-7113.jpg

I've been so busy today, especially this morning. I got up really early and I'm so sleepy right now. I'm just staying awake long enough so when I go to sleep, I'll stay that way until morning.

That dang cat looks comfy. :)

It is a nice place to unwind. I understand Stats is not feeling well. Hope he gets better soon. :)

I'm just gonna leave this here for [MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] along with my wishes that he feel better soon. :thup:

b90e411bf47316111c67963e46caf712.jpg

That is so unbelievably sweet of you.

Yes, it is a major bronchitis, but as luck would have it, extra work, very lucrative work fell into my lap at 2 pm today my time, which requred me to work on top of a bronchitis. I haven't even gotten to eating today, and now is too late. I am gonna rep some good comments and then I am gonna talk an unbelievably hot bath with eucalyptus bath oil for about a half hour, throw myself into bed and hope to sweat this thing out.

Ugh.

Bronchitis really, really sucks in my profession. Nuff said. Hope y'all have fun here today, really sorry I couldn't contribute much, but c'est la vie.

I'm just gonna leave this here for [MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] along with my wishes that he feel better soon. :thup:

Yes, it is a major bronchitis, but as luck would have it, extra work, very lucrative work fell into my lap at 2 pm today my time, which requred me to work on top of a bronchitis. I haven't even gotten to eating today, and now is too late. I am gonna rep some good comments and then I am gonna talk an unbelievably hot bath with eucalyptus bath oil for about a half hour, throw myself into bed and hope to sweat this thing out.

Ugh.

Bronchitis really, really sucks in my profession. Nuff said. Hope y'all have fun here today, really sorry I couldn't contribute much, but c'est la vie.

I wish I could bring over the real thing, lil bro.

Ugh.

I wish I could bring over the real thing, lil bro.

Unsurprisingly, I love jewish penicillin, and would gladly accept the offer. :)

Update: I went to the doctor today and he scoped me. My vocal folds are only slightly red (minimally swollen), which considering so much coughing, is actually normal.

He thinks I have the bronchitis about licked and sees a receding infection, but he also thinks that spring allergies have dovetailed into the bronchitis, so he's having me try an allergy med called "Cetizirin" to see if it works. I still have important work to do with my voice on Wednesday and Friday, afterward, I may be in the clear.

Tonight will be my first night to try to sleep without a cough suppressant and see if it will work. The congestion should recede on it's own if the bronchitis is being sucessfully defeated by my body. He didn't prescribe antibiotics - he, like me, wants to see if I can get by for a couple of years without it, taking the longer route to healing. Wait and see.

Still have work tonight and again tomorrow morning, and then free...... thank goodness!

Glad to hear your on the mend, Stats. Things have been pretty quiet around here. Nice to have you back. :)

Forum List

Back