Cheers!

Tixxie's doing a great job.

4i0ays.jpg

Personally, I am not interested in women's breasts, lol.

Anywho...whatchoo guys doin' this Saturday night?
You know you are old when you are home on the pc :lol:
Remembering back when I was younger...I couldn't wait for Saturday night!! GUY HUNTING!

So for funzies...you are 21 years old. It is Saturday night. What are you doing or fixing to do?

Me..I am all gussied up, midi top on, hip huggers with nice bell bottoms, hair down to my butt but so clean and shiney...tambourine in my hand, ready to hit the road in my ride to go fetch my girlfriends and we are gonna hit the street and cruise to 8 track tapes, bang the tambourine in time with the tunes, and hunt for guys to flirt with on the cruise strip in our dinky town. Woot!

We might even get a bottle of Ripple and hit The Lumps....which is a spot we named that was a dirt road all lumpy....and party. Sitting on the hood of the car, howling at guys as they scope us out. :lol:

Last edited:
Personally, I am not interested in women's breasts, lol.

Anywho...whatchoo guys doin' this Saturday night?
You know you are old when you are home on the pc :lol:
Remembering back when I was younger...I couldn't wait for Saturday night!! GUY HUNTING!

So for funzies...you are 21 years old. It is Saturday night. What are you doing or fixing to do?

Me..I am all gussied up, midi top on, hip huggers with nice bell bottoms, hair down to my butt but so clean and shiney...tambourine in my hand, ready to hit the road in my ride to go fetch my girlfriends and we are gonna hit the street and cruise to 8 track tapes, bang the tambourine in time with the tunes, and hunt for guys to flirt with on the cruise strip in our dinky town. Woot!

We might even get a bottle of Ripple and hit The Lumps....which is a spot we named that was a dirt road all lumpy....and party. Sitting on the hood of the car, howling at guys as they scope us out. :lol:

OMG....I wouldn't want to go back there not even in pretend mode....You learn a lot in a very few years....

I would LOVE to go back to "then"...but keep my smarts of "today".

I miss those fun times.

It was fun in my 20's. I was in college but those were heavy duty party times. Wild and crazy. Lots of fun but I'm happy now with my wife/mommy/stable career life right now.

I posted this in another thread....thought some of you might enjoy it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L29KmQxEA3E]The nothing box - YouTube[/ame]

Your link shows an error, sweets.

Meanwhile, AA and I have thoroughly derailed the Regret thread and no, we don't regret it. :lol:

Well it's late...I must bid adieu....even if Pogo says that means forever, I'll see you all tomorrow.....

tumblr_lqo2ioY5QY1qlr140o1_500.gif

Forum List

Back